GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

321 results found

1. It would be extremely helpful to have the option of creating individual files when creating merge documents for multiple requests. Currently the only option is to select them one at a time or manually split the single file containing all the requests selected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Merge Docs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Build a function where in-progress LOIs/applications and evaluations autosave regularly (perhaps every 30 seconds like in Google Drive/Forms)? I cannot tell you how many folks exit the page or forgot to hit save/submit, and lose all of their work, because they're used to autosave functions on so many other softwares they use. This would save so many headaches, and truly improve the experience for our applicants, grantess, and staff.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Annie,

Autosave is enabled in all Foundant forms.  Questions save as you move from question to question, with every 100 characters in text responses, and any other click or take action the work will be saved.  At a maximum with our autosave a user should only lose work of one questions.  If you have seen this not be the case we ask the you please escalate to our support team. 

-sammie

3. Update answer choices once the question has been used. Be able to update an answer choice once it has been used, so that when it pulls into subsequent forms it can show the updated wording. For example, on the intake form we used K12, but on the subsequent forms we received feedback that it would be better to say "Kindergarten - 12th grade"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SLM/Scholarship Processing:

The way our current universal application functions is that when we go in to award scholarships to our students, we have to find their application for that specific scholarship opportunity. From there, we can award x amount of money to that student, from that fund.

This can be tedious and can cause the system to load slowly, as we have over 4000 applications loading at a time, one for each scholarship opportunity match.

I would love it if we could implement something like a dropdown or similar feature, where I can select a student and then assign them…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

With our January 2024 Release we implemented a new workflow to add the scholarship fund on the opportunity so that it moves forward when syncing to communitysuite. We hope this helps streamline your workflow and encourage you to create a new idea lab item with additional items.

best

sammie

5. I would love for the text format requirements in the Organization Information section to be eliminated or more flexible! As an organization that works internationally, many of these fields do not allow us to input respective phone numbers or addresses accurately due to these restrictions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice if a user could be easily registered under more than one organization, using the same log in credentials to enter the grant management system. Hey, a girl can dream! :) Thank you!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 Release we have implemented an admin workflow to associated users with multiple organization.  You can learn more about this release here: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/20894342820759

In a spirit of continuous improvement we will continue to evolve this feature and thank you for partnership. To provide feedback on this implementation and suggest next steps please reach out to our product team or post a new idea.

-The Foundant Team

7. If I need to add an answer option to an eligibility quiz question, let's say for a new process, it would be helpful to know which other processes use that same quiz question so I can check to see they needs a revision because of the added option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For Scholarships I print a report for each opportunity with many data fields and sorted by score. The text is pretty small, even after I eliminate several unneccesary columns. It would be nice to have the option to print the PDF as landscape so that the print could be a bit larger. I realize you can export to excel but the PDF saves me a lot of time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When a new grant applicant creates a new account in GLM, they get an error message if they don't enter the phone number in the correct form. If there's a required format - in this case ###-###-#### that example should be shown next to the label Phone Number like it is for the EIN field.

Having a error message pop up when you haven't told someone there's a required format is rude and not the welcoming experience we want for our grantees. This is a simple and quick fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently you can run a report based on the following: Owner race, ethnicity, DOB, gender...

We would love to be able to also add "owner country of origin" in the reportable data fields. It doesn't seem like this would be too difficult to do since the other fields are already there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would make things go much faster if we could select batch, create document, then select the merge file we want. This way all the summary pages for the board book could be generated at once rather than doing this task repeatedly one at a time, separately, for each application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Merge Docs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful for administrators to receive a notification when a user makes a change, such as address, phone, etc. in both GLM and SLM, but especially SLM. Sometimes different systems are used for communications, etc. and we can't make those updates if we aren't aware of changes made by users.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to confirm that table fields will sync when I copy forward my current process. I've added tables to several processes and need to combine the similar fields in reports today. When we copy our current process forward, I hope the table fields will automatically sync in reporting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add the ability to send reminder emails to students who have open applications to submit them before the deadline. Ideally - include an option for a 2-week and 1-week reminder to be sent.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello! Please allow the same email address to be used across different organizations. The system shouldn't dictate that limitation. This is for someone who is president of an association with its own record and is also a contact for her organization, which has its own record. The association does not have its own email addresses - members use their own organization's email. And grant writers should be able to use their own email and login to different accounts - the collaborate function is an inconvenient workaround. Thank you for considering.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 Release we have implemented an admin workflow to associated users with multiple organization.  You can learn more about this release here: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/20894342820759

In a spirit of continuous improvement we will continue to evolve this feature and thank you for partnership. To provide feedback on this implementation and suggest next steps please reach out to our product team or post a new idea.

-The Foundant Team

16. When an organization is created, it would be helpful if there is a way to set up a notification to specified administrators so we know to verify and check that the information entered matches what the IRS shows. This could be accomplished either by adding a BCC field on the system email templates or it could be accomplished by adding the option to the admin notification options.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be helpful to be able to see all applications and follow-up forms tied to a process.

Right now when I'm looking up all applications for each process I have to remember who applied, then go to their organization's profile.

If applications and follow-up forms were tied to a process, it would be easier to look up who applied for what "cycle."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We utilize the universe for the majority of our scholarship applications. We have an issue with scholarships that don't receive any applications and then have to build a stand-alone process to extend the deadline for those scholarships. It typically happens in the first year of a new scholarship. It would be nice if we could extend the deadline for specific opportunities. Also being able to delete or turn off an opportunity would be a great option.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We have a large UA with over 140 processes, some of those processes require a very specific type of student. We would like to be able to easily track which scholarships in our UA have 0 applicants at any moment. This way, we can reach out to school counselors, coaches and do targeting marketing for those scholarships. I am able to run a report showing which scholarships HAVE applicants, but of course that doesn't show the scholarships that may be falling through the cracks with no applicants. Thanks!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I like to check and see how many applicants are currently active for a scholarship application. I go to users and the only way I see to find that number is to scroll down to the bottom of the page after doing a search for active applicants. Am I missing something? Can you put that count at the top of the list? Or on the dashboard?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?