GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

649 results found

1. Batch email option on the Payment Tracking workload page. I'd to be able to notify grantees of upcoming payment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Proposed Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would love to have access to a dynamic budget planning tool, that allow me to have a global budget for my fiscal year, with various funding streams options AND with a provisional budget option that would take into account the proposed amount we enter in yet-to-be approved requests.

For the time being, I use an Excel file to achieve this, which is time consuming and error-prone. This option would save so much time!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Budget  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love to have the option to mark a submission/application as revisit. This is where we are not pursuing funds at this time, but we are interested enough to put their application in the "revisit" it will push it to the next cycle instead of flat out deny request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In order to facilitate the archival of correspondance linked to an organization or a request, we try to always send e-mails directrly from Foundant (using the "Send (no template)" option.

However, the responses come to our Outlook inbox and we have to save them somewhere in order to upload them in the Document section of the organization or request. It takes time and it does not allow us to view all correspondance in one place (e-mail history).

There is a lot of back and forth with applicants and grantees, so that would be very useful!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are continuing to understand the  needs and workflows for emails that need to come back into the system. 

What providers are people using? 

Are there emails other than responses to system messages that need to live in the system? 

If an email was sent in relation to a request, example for submitted, where would you want to view that email from? 

Any thoughts are very helpful

5. It would be helpful when reviewing follow ups under a request to be able to tell which follow up you're currently viewing. We have to toggle between follow up sometimes during our review process, and the questions within the forms are mostly the same, the follow ups are tagged for the year it is to be submitted, though as you toggle back and forth it's hard to identify under which follow up you're under to provide approval/recommendations.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create the ability to recover deleted data sets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if a new person at an organization could add themselves as a User into the organization's account WITHOUT overwriting an existing User in the account.

Currently, any time an organization has a new hire (or would just like to add someone new to their account in our portal), they have to contact us and we have to manually add them as a User and provide them with a temporary password. The only way for them to do it themselves is to overwrite an existing User in the account, which is problematic since doing that deletes/distorts our…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would help to eliminate the globe icon in the Due Date box. It takes up too much space and makes it difficult to see/enter the date you want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Applicant's often ask me about a Access Code. We never use them.

It would be helpful if you can include a statement at the end of where it says .... "at the top of this page..." another sentance that says "If you you have not been provided an access code - please click on the home button above.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If returning applicants use the copy feature, unfortunately, the system also copies their previously received third party letters of recommendation. In other words, letters of recommendation from the prior grant cycle are copied to the new application.

Please allow us to turn off copying for third party questions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In our evaluation forms, we stick rubric tables inside the instruction sections of each question. It displays perfectly online, but when the evaluation forms are converted to PDF, the rubrics spill beyond the page.

Could you please add an option to generate PDFs in landscape orientation? Or tweak your PDF builder to scale / wrap instructions to fit inside the page?

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Request ID number

We would like to be able to identify a particular request or award by an ID number, and then search for requests based on that number. I wish Foundant assigned a simple ID to each request or award. (not the 32 digit GUID, which is not usuable).

I know we could add an internal field and assign our own number, but there could be duplication or errors in that process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to be able to add a second award to a grant that has been partially funded, even if the first payment has been made. We make grants from committee, but then offer the opportunity to fulfill grants that aren't funded or only partially funded to our donor-advised funds. They appreciate the opportunity, but their decisions might be made months later. To maintain the full history of that grant request and response, i would like to make a second award, but I can't. I have to create a grant in c-suite, which is fine, but then the history…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to save Documents in the current Request instead of the Organization Documents:

Guidestar Info
    Past Funders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When my list of forms that are available for copy pops up, it covers up data i sometimes need (i'm usually updating multiple processes at a time and don't always remember which process i'm in). It would be great if i could move that dialog box around. Also, hope to see those filters soon! :-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Some of our scholarships are available to students already in college, so they can apply multiple years in a row. It would therefore be nice to provide a feature in the SLM universal application in which they can transfer certain items/ answers from one year's universal app to another. This would save them time. Perhaps we could determine what we would allow to be transferred when we set up each new universal app, or what questions MUST be answered by all. Again, time saver for returning applicants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to be able to attach documents to a GLM request to sync over to C-Suite. We require grant approval documented in C-Suite before paying on grants and this would keep our workflow contained within Foundant.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please improve the way currency table fields appear in custom columns. We used to have a "total amount requested" question on our applications that we used in custom columns. We could sum the total requests and have an quick sense of the requests coming in - a very useful tool. This year we "updated" to a table question (Year 1 Request + Year 2 Request = "total amount requested"). Even though the table fields are formatted to be currency, the autocalculated "total amount requested" shows up as text in a custom column. It is hard to tell, is that a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please could we add an 'archive' button or feature to the reporting section so reports or data sets can be hidden from the main page but not deleted? Right now the options are to have a cluttered reports page, or delete entirely.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to be able to see if a user is currently logged in.

In a UA, I can tell when a student has missed submitting part of their applications. It would be nice to see if they are still logged in, or if they left it and I can send my email telling what they still need to do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?