GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

321 results found

1. It would be great to be able to edit a single list item. We have new funds created throughout the year that we need to add to a drop down list on a decision form after that form and question has already been used. On occasion, we've had human error occur with a typo or having been assigned a duplicate fund ID by mistake. Have the opportunity to go in an correct the spelling error or edit the name of an item part way through the year on a drop down list would be helpful.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to use follow-up forms/items internally, too. This is helpful especially for clients like us who still do a s substantial amount of manual data entry. It would be great if we had the option to "Assign To" an administrator, and then reports tracking, electronic signature agreements, etc could be better managed. Plus, this would make our dashboard far more effective. [this idea was born out of the Grants Management session at the Foundant Conference]

posted September 6, 2012 by Jen Bokoff, Laurie M Tisch Illumination Fund

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  8 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice if a user could be easily registered under more than one organization, using the same log in credentials to enter the grant management system. Hey, a girl can dream! :) Thank you!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 Release we have implemented an admin workflow to associated users with multiple organization.  You can learn more about this release here: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/20894342820759

In a spirit of continuous improvement we will continue to evolve this feature and thank you for partnership. To provide feedback on this implementation and suggest next steps please reach out to our product team or post a new idea.

-The Foundant Team

4. Why are follow up forms showing Past Due on the due date? Foundant needs to change their Past Due notice to 11:59 p.m. the day of the due date. NOT 12 a.m. the day the follow up is due! Our grantees panic when they see Past Due on the very day that their follow up is due.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if we could see which contact is associated with each request or see a list of the requests assigned to a contact when clicking on a contact's name. We just had a contact leave an organization and I had to click on every request that had a follow-up draft to know whether I had to reassign the request and/or follow-up. There are different programs at this organization that are run by different people, so we have multiple active contacts

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have a large UA with over 140 processes, some of those processes require a very specific type of student. We would like to be able to easily track which scholarships in our UA have 0 applicants at any moment. This way, we can reach out to school counselors, coaches and do targeting marketing for those scholarships. I am able to run a report showing which scholarships HAVE applicants, but of course that doesn't show the scholarships that may be falling through the cracks with no applicants. Thanks!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would help quite a lot. Have 200 applications for review and some folks requested PDF copies. Having to download each individually takes a long time.

Also assigning a follow up form for project modification, extensions, etc. Having to send 1 form to 200 people could be sped up if batch options were present for more functions disassociated from email.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The instruction character count is 1000. I think that this should be increased to at least 2000. This is an ideal area to include instructions to the applicant and reviewer and sometimes those instructions are detailed. Limiting the count to 1000 forces the creation of two instruction fields or reducing the number of characters and thus, changing the risking the understanding of the instructions.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a grant writer who is applying on behalf of two separate organizations but she only has one email address. Is there a way she can use one email address for two different organizations?

posted October 1, 2012 by Kishawn Leuthauser, The Louis and Harold Price Foundation

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 Release we have implemented an admin workflow to associated users with multiple organization.  You can learn more about this release here: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/20894342820759

In a spirit of continuous improvement we will continue to evolve this feature and thank you for partnership. To provide feedback on this implementation and suggest next steps please reach out to our product team or post a new idea.

-The Foundant Team

11. I would like to be able to export/run a report all contacts associated with a group of organizations (e.g. active grantees). Currently you can only export the primary contact and contacts associated with a request, but we frequently have more than 2 contacts per org. It would be great to be able to run a report that includes all these contacts (name, email, and title). Then we only need to make sure contacts are up to date in Foundant and run reports when we want to send email merges.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I appreciate the new help button, but sometimes the big blue question mark balloon is in the way. I'd rather it was up on top with the Compass and Idea Lab, etc. icons.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add "Overdue" item to Follow Up section on dashboard (and corresponding list) to be able to quickly determine follow ups that may need follow up.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I just added a new contact to an organization and assigned their request to that person. I then checked the username and password for the new contact by logging in to her account. I noticed that all she could see was the current request (LOI, Application, and Follow-Ups). I think everyone who is an active contact for that organization should see all prior requests.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow any contact linked to orgs the ability to view all request.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be helpful for administrators to receive a notification when a user makes a change, such as address, phone, etc. in both GLM and SLM, but especially SLM. Sometimes different systems are used for communications, etc. and we can't make those updates if we aren't aware of changes made by users.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Could there be a way to assign follow-ups to grantees and notify them at a later date? Right now, when assigning follow-ups, the grantee is notified on their dashboard right away that they have a follow-up and therefore they will know that they have a grant. I would like to assign follow-ups during our Foundation's approval process time in November; however, the grantees are not notified of their grant until December with an award letter and payment then.Therefore, the surprise of being awarded a grant would be ruined if the grantees received notification of a follow-up prior to their award…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When an applicant has multiple follow ups they have an option of "edit" on the follow up they are working on, and the other follow up's options are blank. I get a lot of questions about why an applicant cant complete their follow up (when they have one due prior).

I think it might be helpful to have that say something like "locked". Then perhaps have the info "i" icon to tell them why they cant access the follow up.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I add a comment to an application in GLM (and mark it so that the applicant can see it), is there a way to change the font color or make the font BOLD so that the comments are more visible to the applicant? With all the text on the page, the comments just blend in and applicants aren't seeing them - which means they call me 900 times a day!!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We'd love to see the option to include conditional questions/skip logic in the LOI/Application questions which would allow the users to skip questions they answer "no" to.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?