Skip to content

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2053 results found

1. Follow Up Completed by Merge Field

I would like to have a "Follow Up Completed by" merge field. When there is staff change over and a person other than the original applicant completes a Follow up form, it's difficult to create correct documentation. I use Mail Merge to create documents that track the Follow Ups, but I can only list who the original applicant was. If a new user completes the follow up, this information is lost.

Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adjust Log In Error Message

I received this message today:
    I am trying to register to your site. However, when I click New Users:Please click on "Create New Account" to complete the registration process and create your logon credentials, it says "The Login you have entered (your email address) is already in use. "

Can we please change the message to say:
    You have already registered with that email address. Please log in to continue. If you no longer remember your password, click on the "Forgot your Password?" link.

This will redirect users so that they do not simply create extra registrations. Many of my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add ability to edit while in preview rather than having to keep track of your edits and switch to the edit function.

I was working on finalizing an application and switching from preview back to edit is cumbersome. There should be a way to edit a document while in preview mode.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make alerts for questions that don't indicate a character count the same as those that do

When an applicant goes over the amount of characters allowed for a question that doesn’t indicate a character limit, they get an alert right then telling them they’ve gone over. If they don’t fix it at the time the excess of characters remains and the applicant can SAVE.
    If the applicant forgets that there is an excess of characters in one of their answers (to a question that doesn't indicate a character limit) they do not get alerted to the fact again until they hit SUBMIT.

Is it possible that, in addition to being alerted about unanswered questions when the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More flexibility in the Eligibility Quiz

We would like to use this feature more as a screening vs. true eligibility quiz. Can you please remove the phrase "Start Eligibility Quiz" to simply "Start".
    This would allow more flexibility for users.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customer Service Chat

Thank you for the customer service chat feature! It would be nice to be able to start typing my question as I am waiting for a representative.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Updating User Accounts

When updating an existing contact, a prefix is required- the user was already in system without one. Usually this is not an issue, but occasionally it requires extra time to confirm if the individual is a doctor, Ms. vs Mrs., etc. If my goal was to update a phone number or address, this extra requirement can prevent a quick change.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. See all grants on the dashboard, no matter what the status is

It would be very helpful if there was a way to see all grants for a particular process from the dashboard. I would like to see closed grants, in particular, but I would also like to see abandoned applications. Really, all statuses viewable from the dashboard would be ideal.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. event registration

We are currently keeping a completely separate database of our agency contacts that we send updates and information to as we begin our grant cycle each year. We would like to eliminate this duplication and switch over to Foundant completely. But there is one capability that we need in connection with agency communication that I don't think Foundant can currently do (but that other client management software can), and that is allow us to schedule event registration (in this case, our agency training sessions). Is that a feature that might be considered in the future?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Chat online available to grantees

Possible to have this option available for certain hours of the day?! As grantees are online during their grant request, processes, etc. the chat online option pops up if they have an issue or question. The online chat would tie back to the us the foundation.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Centralized "location" for questions, so easy to change across processes

I'm thinking of a few questions that I've slightly changed the wording of, or of questions that have the potential of having different radio button choices (granting fund - over time, there might be additional granting funds). It would be nice to be able to update that question in one location and "import" it (not really share, but kinda like that, into all the processes where it applies.
    (Also, I was silly and deleted a question and didn't discover that the question was deleted until AFTER I copied the process twice - I had to create that question in each…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Decision status

Make the Decision Status something that could be turned off and on per process instead of as a whole. This would allow us to have it turned on for processes that are through the award phase but turned off for processes that are in the middle of the eval phase. If this isn't an option, then we would prefer our applicants don't even see the line item that lists the decision status. That way, applicants wouldn't be confused by an "undecided" decision status.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. search function in follow up forms

When assigning a follow up form it would be extremely helpful if there was a search bar. We have hundreds of follow up forms and it is incredibly cumbersome to have to scroll around to locate the correct one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notify grants manager when Program Officers mark final report complete

A grantee submits a final report and it goes to submitted. I notify the Program Officer to review and answer their internal questions in the Follow Up, and then they click Complete and it goes to Completed bucket. But it would be nice if it would notify me so I can check and make sure they did it right and I can close the grant, then prep the grant for our learning document. Otherwise I just have to periodically check for completed final reports.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Time Submitted to report Data Fields

I just had to go through 55 applications and manually enter the time submitted for each application. Please consider adding this as a reportable data field under Request.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Follow-Ups Accessible from Organizational History

When logging on as an applicant, the dashboard is cumbersome to navigate and many applicants immediately click Organizational History, so they can immediately see a concise historical grant list. The problem is when you click a request, you can only see your application & decision, no follow-ups. The follow up only appears on the dashboard, and this makes it hard for applicants to find them. I have had several calls regarding this issue. Please make follow-ups visible in Organizational History!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Simplify manual grant entry

I am entering multiple manual grants for an organization under one process. The current setup requires that I exit the process and return to the organization contact page for every grant I need to enter, even though it's the same organization and same process. Please create an option to enter manual grants WITHIN a specific process. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Merge Templates and Charity Check

I would love to see the ability to merge charity check data fields into merge templates. You can do it in reporting, but not merge templates. This would be very helpful for me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Evaluator Merge Field

Are there plans to add the evaluator as a merge field in email templates. We would like to send an email out to applicants who their evaluator is for the current request.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Charity Check summary report

Our general counsel has a question regarding the eligibility of one of our applicants. I need to provide the Charity Check (CC) report that I ran on the applicant a couple of months ago. When I access the CC log and click the "eye" icon to view the CC, a pop-up of the CC is provided, with its three tabs. I'd like a button in that pop-up (and all other places in GLM where a CC is displayed with the tabs) that will generate a summary .pdf report of that CC, that includes the date and time the CC was…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base