GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

321 results found

1. It would be helpful to be able to customize the message that pops up to warn applicants of an existing request already in the system. In particular, it would be nice to add my name and contact information to have someone to direct them to in case of any confusion/questions when they see the message.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to have an event type of reminder to applicant for incomplete applications similar to Third Party Reminder

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please update the Contact Email History text to include the date the message was sent. The date of the email shows in the dashboard but is not included in the text of the message itself. This would be really helpful when dealing with issues that arise with applicants about being awarded/declined etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This year our evaluators said it would be helpful if they could see a custom column on their dashboard that shows their evaluation comments.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For Scholarships I print a report for each opportunity with many data fields and sorted by score. The text is pretty small, even after I eliminate several unneccesary columns. It would be nice to have the option to print the PDF as landscape so that the print could be a bit larger. I realize you can export to excel but the PDF saves me a lot of time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since the GLM portal is used for the SLM, deciphering between the two tabs on top for each programs when both are open can become cumbersome. Since they say the same title on the tab, it would be nice to have a different color icon - blue for Scholarship & green for Grants. At times I have 10 tabs open and I find myself searching and clicking more then once to verify I'm using the correct program.

The main concern is acknowledging each program on the tabs for convenience and quick access. Time is precisous. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We were thrilled when you first offered auto-email, but found ourselves in an embarrassing sitation when we had to re-enter some applications on behalf of applicants. This was due to a techinical problem on our end, and the applicants were not involved. Lo and behold, when we clicked 'submit' they all got emails thanking them for their application. This did cause confusion and embarrassment. I think auto-email is great, but would it be possible to add a feature to prompt us to confirm the email be sent prior to it automatically being sent off? This could be a global feature…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. List business titles where contact information is displayed.

Idea posted August 17, 2011 by Holli Kawadler, Uniting Against Lung Cancer

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please bring back "Organization" autofill in the "add contact" form.

When you click the "add contact" button in an organization, the form used to autofill/pre-populate with the organization name. Since Saturday 2/24/24, that no longer happens and we now have to scroll down a list of thousands of organization names to find the name to populate the field. The scroll function routinely freezes which makes it impossible to add a contact at all. Even when not frozen, the scroll list is glitchy and skips around a lot. The likelihood of accidentally adding a contact to the wrong organization is very…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Regarding the new site design, the distinction between Sandbox and Live is too subtle. The red text in the top left is way too tiny and it's easy to miss when a client's site colors are red/orange (check out url=truecost for reference).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the ability to send reminder emails to students who have open applications to submit them before the deadline. Ideally - include an option for a 2-week and 1-week reminder to be sent.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On the Universal Application, a description of each opportunity is provided to the students on the Applicant Opportunities tab. It would be very helpful if these descriptions would also be communicated/shared with the evaluators during their evaluation process.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a required document upload question with in my Universal application within SLM. How were students able to submit applications without the required upload? That shouldn't be a thing in the system.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. That appear beside the scholarships that are available to apply for, once a student has applied and submitted, can that button change colors, or fade out so applicants know they have already done a particular application?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. :) Hiding scholarship applicants name, address etc (from committees) would wonderful to make our system better and to make sure that we are doing our level best with 2 items: 1: protect the students that are applying. 2: minimizing the potential for bias and conflict of interests... we are in a small community where names can be too familiar or unfamiliar or sound different. Flexibility in sharing names and info would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I was trying to reassign a submission and the follow-up to a different user - I was able to reassign the submission, but kept getting an error message when trying to reassign the follow-up. As I was about to send a "Help" email, it occurred to me that the user might be deactivated, so I checked. Sure enough, that was the case. I had to reactivate the user to reassign the follow-up and then go back and deactivate the user again. So, my suggestions are:

1) An alert when a user is being deactivated if that user has any submissions…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am not sure if other Foundations are like us and have multiple administrators, but it would be helpful to have a text area available on the main dashboard where we could post a to-do list of open items. https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/964918/Screen_Shot_2013-03-04_at_10.31.36_AM.png?1380567900

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now, GLM relies on the administrator/reviewer to remember if a previous grant was funded. For example, if an organization received an earlier grant, when they reapply the administrator/reviewer must remember what the earlier project was and know to look at another page to read their final report.

On the page that comes up when the reviewer opens a proposal, it would be great if there was some indication that a previous grant to the applicant was funded. Preferably, the notation should include a one sentence description of the project that was funded. Then there should be a link to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We would love to have a log of our communications with our Grantee Organizations. This could be a list with clickable entries that would take us to a description field. If it could have a date field & a field for the name of the person we communicated with - that would be stellar. Keeping the emails would also be great. Thanks for asking.

Idea posted June 27, 2011 by Kathryn Treanor, Dietel Partners, LLC

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Our Foundation just started using electronic grant agreements for our Winter funding cycle. We came to the realization that grantees can edit several important report fields such as amount funded. We think it would be wonderful it Foundant would be able to make it so that only administrators of grant agreements can edit these important boxes or possibly set permissions so that if a grantee did try to change the amount in the box they would need a special password. We realize that the odds of someone changing the amount funded is slim, but we would not like to tempt…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?