GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

643 results found

1. If our students do not complete their updates they are terminated. It's very cumbersome and time consuming to have to go into each follow up in draft and click abandon.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When building list questions on forms, such as checkbox questions on applications and follow-up forms, there is a 100 character limit. It would be beneficial to my organization if the limit could be increased. Does anyone else find this to be so? Thanks

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New applicants are seeking the apply option when they log in the first time. While the new format for the dashboard makes other navigation clearer, the Apply gets lost in the navigation bar at the top of the page. Suggest making the Apply option larger and bolded so it's more visible.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently have “submitted” and “completed” tabs. As scholarships are received, I review them and like to push them through to completed but with third party cannot do this. Would like another tab where reviewed scholarships could be saved and the third party link would still function. Some of the third party responses could take up to two months for completion. I review over 700 scholarship applications in a 3-month period and this would tidy up my workspace. Currently have to keep a spreadsheet of student's names so I know who has been reviewed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Love the idea of the Evaluation Side by Side view! Although I would like to see two important things brought into this view.

The Send Email button that would appear at the bottom of the LOI or Application used to say "Email [Applicant's Name]" - it doesn't appear anymore. It is not at the bottom of the "Your Evaluation" in side by side, where you can Deny Request, or Save the evaluation, and for some weird reason you can now Send Email to Yourself* -but not to the applicant.
    I am not sure why you might want to send yourself…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to have an automated "reminder to submit email" to be generated after 15-30 days to remind them to submit their application.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love that the Application packet brings everything in, including attachments! But it brings everything in...

We create packets for external reviewers, and I'd like to be able to customize the fields included in the Application Packet. To cut down on paper for the ones that print--and to make it easier for reviewers to see only the necessary sections--we only want to include certain fields in the reviewers' packet (i.e., they don't need address, etc., and we don't want them seeing the hidden questions or things we've turned off for that round).

I know I can do that some of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can the NEW administrator comments pop up box move instead of being stationary---blocking the question being commented on? It would be super helpful! Please, and thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For grant agreement forms, we often need an institution official to agree to the IP language or grant acceptance form. We usually have the applicant enter in a 3rd party email to complete this, but then have to rely on the applicant to also send them the document they are agreeing to. It would be helpful to have that 3rd party be able to view the request document like the applicant can.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would be helpful to see "Complete" Status on the Application Evaluation dashboard. How does an Administrator know that an evaluator has completed their review except to have to click in the Application Evaluation "Assigned" - which defeats the purpose of a dashboard? Thank you

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi -

I have mentioned this to several folks at Foundant, but I realize I have never posted it here. I would very much like to see a multi-currency function within Foundant. We award grants in the United States and Canada, in USD and CAD. When a grant is awarded in CAD, I would like to be able to see the award amount both CAD and award-date USD as well as enter both currency amounts (USD & CAD) at the time of payment so that I can see both currencies when I look back historically.

Thanks!
    Mariah

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If I understand correctly... "shared questions" allow you to repeat the same question in multiple places, but changing the answer changes the answer in all places where the question shows up.

I would like something slightly different - a "synced question" - in which the question is the same in multiple places, and the answer is different in each of those places. But I would like to keep the feature where edits to the question instructions in one place copy automatically to all other places where the question is (as is already possible with "shared questions").

Why: In one of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We have different evaluators for the Evaluation 1 step. It is dependent on the location, etc. of the applicant. We can have any one of three different evaluators for the Evaluation 1 process.
    When we batch assign evaluators for Evaluator 2 process, requests go to all board members. However, when batching Evaluation 2 assignments, all other participants in the Evaluation 1 process (even those not assigned because of request particulars) receive an Evaluation 1 assignment as well. So now all other Evaluation 1 members receive the request in their Staff Evaluation bucket as well as their Board Member bucket (some…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am relatively new to making reports, but I am finding it challenging to keep track of the reports and find the ones I need efficiently. It would be helpful to be able to group reports by topic, such as Approved Grants, Denied Applications, Fiscal Year, etc. We are thinking of a good naming convention to help with the sorting and finding (all suggestions welcome!).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would it be possible to add a sorting feature to merge templates? We use 45-50 different merge templates, and to keep things organized, we group them by kind: Announcement Letters, Award Letters, Quarterly payment letters, etc. Currently, when we need to upload an additional template it is just added at the bottom of the list. A sorting feature would help us move that last added new template to others like it in the list. A sorting feature would expedite finding the right letter template rather than scrolling up and down until the correct template is located. For instance, in “Follow-Up…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Similar to an eligibility review quiz that auto-grades, I would appreciate a follow-up form that does not require review in order to be complete. We have a form, the acknowledgement of funds received, that we do not have a need to review. It would be great if it could be marked complete automatically.

Thanks for considering!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I seem to remember that I used to be able to copy the text of an applicant's answer. But now, I have to press edit in order to copy the text. I don't want to press edit - that makes it too easy to accidentally change the text. I just want to be able to copy. Can that be reinstated?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great if there was standard to the mailing addresses for users and organizations. Right now they can use any format they chose (e.g. MI, Mich, Michigan, 123-456-7890; (123) 456-7890) and it has to be formatted before it can be used for templates or imported into other software.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We have users who only have one email address that may serve as primary contact for one organization and an applicant for another. It used to be that duplicate emails were allowed in the system if no user roles were selected. I'd love to have that ability added back in. We keep track of primary contacts on every account and these people often do not have any user roles, we are just keeping track of their contact information.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be very beneficial to allow Shared Documents to be uploaded per Process. Currently if you upload shared documents, all board members in other processes can also see anything that is uploaded. We are unable to use this for our committees for this reason and I have to e-mail the documents versus the board members being able to review them in Foundant.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?