GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

642 results found

1. I like the ability to add questions to a follow-up that are only visible to grants staff (visibility set to "internal"). For example, I have added a project description from an application to a follow-up so that I can compare the applicant's final report on the project to the original submission. I've also done this with projected number of attendees and final, projected cash expenses and final, etc. But when reading the follow-up later, it gets confusing as to what the applicant is submitting now and what was submitted at an earlier date. I would like to see a different…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In shared documents. I'd like there to be an option to choose all boxes to be check marked instead of doing them individually. Thank you

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When entering in a comment in the Administrator Comment field, I can check a box that allows the comment to be seen by the applicant. I would LOVE a checkbox that allows the comment to be seen by the evaluators as well (particularly staff evaluators). Thanks for your consideration!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Challenge: at most times of the year, we have between 3 and 5 processes "open" at 1 time. Some of our applicants do not realize we have several grant rounds open and do not scroll to find the correct process. They click the first apply button that they see and fill out the incorrect application! Idea: would it be possible to have the Available process have 1 line (like the dropdown in the application) so that 5 or 6 processes would show at 1 time; the applicant would click to open the drop-down description, and reveal the preview and apply…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Right now it seems like there isn't a way for applicants to see their completed follow ups/final reports from previous grants by other users from their organization. Under Organization History, only the application is available. New grantwriters with an organization want to be able to see how previous final reports were filled out or how a project turned out.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello! The ability to add telephone number extensions is great, but it assumes all extensions are three digits. Perhaps you could make this more flexible to accommodate all extension lengths.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to request the ability to delete an organization entirely, even if the organization had an application previously. I am unable to permanently delete the organization, even though the request has been deleted because the system still thinks there is an application attached to that organization. We have several organizations that began requests but have either left them blank or partially filled in. I've deleted the requests but would like to delete the organizations altogether as they are not eligible for our grants and will not be able to apply.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If an applicant enters a code to apply, then decides to Preview an application first, when they are done previewing, they have to click on Apply and enter the code again. It would be be easier if there were a way for them to go back to the apply button without having to repeat the steps. Some of our applicants have gotten confused by this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Our due diligence process involves an external evaluation by program officers. We grant to many of the same organizations each year, so these evaluations are updated, but the base information remains the same. We don't want to use the evaluation tool as part of the process, because it isn't very accessible once the cycle is over,and our board shouldn't have to "dig" for information. It is also a lot of work to "re do" each year. We would love to be able to customize an "About" section in the organization profile that could be updated each year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, the application packet is super long. It would be so much better if the packet only printed out the sections for which the applicant provided an answer.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Could you please create a grid with check boxes for each type of role. I think it would be easier to compare the access visually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm looking to create a Board Member level user role that can view applications, evaluations, and follow ups BUT ONLY in a process to which they are assigned.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If an organization has multiple users, and user A creates a request, as the product works currently user B can NOT copy over that data when they enter a new application. I'm requesting that all users be able to copy data from all existing requests for an organization no matter who created the request.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great to be able to view some additional information on the Request Summary, specifically the project start and end date, and the total grant award. Ideally, it would be able to customize that form to our needs. Program staff don't want to have to open the application to find that information and would prefer to have it on the Request Summary.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be helpful to have the county of an organization as a field in the organization profile since we are a regional foundation that serves specific counties. Currently we work around it by using the country field for the county but one must remember the work around when pulling reports.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to be able to use the questions and answers from Evaluation 1 (and Evaluation 2) as shared questions and be able to select these for merge templates.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When viewing the PDF of the application packet, it is not easy on the eyes. The text that accompanies each application question is not easily discernible from the answer. It is difficult to read through quickly. It would be great to see someone with an eye for clean design to edit the fonts and layout of the application packet and any other PDF reports.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently, there is only an option to select site visit, board summary, correspondence, and other document types in the Request Documents section on the Request Summary. It would be great if we could either customize that list to meet our specific needs, or be able to add a couple more types. Common documents we would use are project modification, revised budget, returned grant funds. We currently use "Other", but I think adding a couple more options provides consistency in data entry.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When an applicant returns to the application to resume work, the groups of questions could be collapsed and if all questions within the group are complete - the group could be flagged (with a check or a color change). Or, have an option to allow the admins to create the applications in pages, which can be flagged as complete when all questions are filled in on that page.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love it if, when sending an email that's in a template, there was a way to choose a pre-uploaded signature (even if it was plain text). Right now whichever progam officer is sending the email has to go into their outlook email and copy/paste their signature into the email. Is there a way there could be a dropdown menu (or something similar) so that users with admin status could choose a their signature?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?