GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

648 results found

1. It would be helpful to have the county of an organization as a field in the organization profile since we are a regional foundation that serves specific counties. Currently we work around it by using the country field for the county but one must remember the work around when pulling reports.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to be able to use the questions and answers from Evaluation 1 (and Evaluation 2) as shared questions and be able to select these for merge templates.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When viewing the PDF of the application packet, it is not easy on the eyes. The text that accompanies each application question is not easily discernible from the answer. It is difficult to read through quickly. It would be great to see someone with an eye for clean design to edit the fonts and layout of the application packet and any other PDF reports.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, there is only an option to select site visit, board summary, correspondence, and other document types in the Request Documents section on the Request Summary. It would be great if we could either customize that list to meet our specific needs, or be able to add a couple more types. Common documents we would use are project modification, revised budget, returned grant funds. We currently use "Other", but I think adding a couple more options provides consistency in data entry.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When an applicant returns to the application to resume work, the groups of questions could be collapsed and if all questions within the group are complete - the group could be flagged (with a check or a color change). Or, have an option to allow the admins to create the applications in pages, which can be flagged as complete when all questions are filled in on that page.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love it if, when sending an email that's in a template, there was a way to choose a pre-uploaded signature (even if it was plain text). Right now whichever progam officer is sending the email has to go into their outlook email and copy/paste their signature into the email. Is there a way there could be a dropdown menu (or something similar) so that users with admin status could choose a their signature?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If applicants upload multiple attachments to the same question, they should get an error message warning them that only one file can be uploaded per question (and that each upload replaces the previous one).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. this would be so Cool... the system already calculated that average evaluation score. Could this be a field that is generated so we can use it in reports so that we don't need to create "this fun formula" : thanks :)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi- not sure if others have requested this but any possible
    way you guys can add a "withdrawn" option just like:
    "Denied", "Abandoned" and "Approved". Thank you!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As well as using Foundant GLM as an Administrator, I use it as an applicant. Several of the foundations I apply to use Foundant, which is great. One thing I don't like is the Applicant's Dashboard page. One community foundation in the area is the "mother" to 12 others, and I have applied to 6 of these as well as the "mother" foundation. My dashboard is a cluttered mess of applications in several different stages. Yes, they are arranged in order of application date, but that's the only organization there is. I only have 1 year's worth of applications (11…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would benefit if evaluators can view the average score page, like an administrator has access to. Currently each evaluator has to drill into each application to view the average score. And if you have 20-50 applications to review, it is frustrating and time consuming to come up with the average score for each application. Viewing the application Evaluation page listing all applications and their average scoring would be helpful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I LOVE THIS !!!! the new Preview option without needing to create an account. and the ability for people to preview the apps when we have them "open" in Fondant.
    I'm hoping you can tweak this a bit... hide the boxes so people don't start typing OR possibly boxes all box could have "preview- information will not be save" OR have the error pop up as soon as someone STARTS to type, not after. Thanks :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the Applicant's name to the third party email "Subject" line. This will be especially useful for guidance counselors who receive multiple (sometimes tens of) emails. It will make it much easier for our third party responders to organize their responses.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We would like to be able to set the system so that it automatically converts any uncompleted application to "abandoned" when the end date is reached. It would save us from having to go in and do it manually, when we might miss one and inadvertently allow someone more time to complete their application.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I like the quick new way to enter payments on the payment tracking page. Here are two things that would make it Better! If the pop up window had the name of the Organization. I am often entering multiple payments at once and sometimes I lose track of what one I'm entering. Having the Organization Name in the pop up window will help me double check that. Whenever I go back to the payment tracking page it defaults to showing all dates. It would be helpful if it would save my last search unless I log out because I have…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would streamline our grant process to be able to have more than one application form per process. This way, applicants can select their area of focus in a more generic LOI form and be assigned the appropriate application form if invited to the next stage.

This means we could ask more in-depth questions in the application that are tailored to the priority area, without needing multiple processes or an incredibly lengthy application form. Thanks for your consideration!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if... there was an alert for applicants notifying them that they have an active grant. With a few exceptions, we do not allow organizations to have more than one active grant (per program) at a time. Recently, I had a couple applicants submit applications who already had active grants. I did not know they had active grants until I looked at each organization's history. It would be great if the active grant was highlighted on their dashboard or they received an alert when applying for a grant notifying them that they had an active grant. This…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello! I would like to suggest that in the Applicant Details that are available to attach to auto emails include the second address line as well as the first address line (they currently only pull in the first address line).

We attach the applicant details to all of our auto emails and request that grantees check the address information and let us know if updates are needed (as just another way to ensure we aren't sending the check to an incorrect address) but I've had grantees sent back emails concerned that their suite/apt numbers aren't included.

Thanks for considering!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We had a thought that the system should be able to automatically send emails at the approval and denial stages in granting. My thoughts are that we could setup a template that uses merged fields to email applicants whether they are approved or denied. Thoughts?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be incredibly useful if we could customize the Organizational Information form that organizations fill out when first registering with Foundant. By this I mean not just removing fields, but adding new fields, changing character counts, adding instructions, and changing the layout/order of the fields. For example, it would be very helpful to have organizations include their full legal name/fiscal sponsor's legal name in the organizational information page, rather than having to include that as a question on the LOI/Application each time an organization applies.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?