GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. Save paging settings ("Showing 1-10") on Workload pages, so it does NOT reset daily

I know you just upgraded the workload pages so the display count can be set to 10, 20...500, etc.

I set it at 500 because I want it to display all. By default it is 10 which is too restrictive. This works for one day, but it resets when I log back in the next day. I don't want to have to do this every day, across multiple workload pages. Can we make it fixed at 500, across ALL my workload pages?

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. move new help icon

I appreciate the new help button, but sometimes the big blue question mark balloon is in the way. I'd rather it was up on top with the Compass and Idea Lab, etc. icons.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi Factor Authentication

Though personally I feel it to be a pain, I think it would be beneficial to implement or make multi factor authentication an option. With recent ransomware attacks, including JBS which is just a mile from our office, we owe it to our applicants to protect their information , as well as our own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add pronouns

Add a place for folks to list their pronouns in the user profile section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Merge duplicate users

Hi! I'd like to be able to merge GLM users like we can with organizations. Sometimes it is created in error, either administratively or by the user. We'd like to be able to merge the data into one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. SLM-Edit Deadline Batch Option

It would be nice to be able to select a process and then be able to edit the deadline in batch rather than go into each individual application to do so. Would speed it along if needing to extend the deadline for a group of students in a process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Report Glitch

I've encountered a Reporting Glitch where half of my fields will show up but the rest of the fields only show if I add a "greater than 0" filter. Can someone please fix this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Preview for Branching

For an applicant previewing a form with branching logic, the branches remain hidden with no method of opening them. It'd be great for applicants to see the entirety of the form when previewing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Process Summary Time Zone

Start Date and End Date in the Process Summary are not in our time zone (Pacific time) and are closing 2 hours early for us. Please allow to edit the time zone in the summary so they can match up with the due date/hard deadline

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. SLM Universal Application follow ups

With different follow-up forms for each process within a Universal Application, it would be very helpful to be able to delete unused ones and move them around in the list.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sharing Branched Questions

I would like the system to allow questions that are branched to be shared. Right now, if questions are branched, they cannot be shared in other forms.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gloria,

The ability to share branching questions is available in our advanced license. This functionality is advanced as it has high risk of misconfiguration that could lead to bad data.

That said even if you have an Advanced license to safeguard against misconfiguration the foundant needs to do the initial sharing of the question for you.

If you have questions about the Advanced License or have questions you need to share please reach out to your Client Success Manager and they will be able to help you.

Best
    Sammie

13. still submit without required upload?

I have a required document upload question with in my Universal application within SLM. How were students able to submit applications without the required upload? That shouldn't be a thing in the system.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. User details - make middle name optional

A number of applicants have mentioned that they dislike disclosing their middle name when they sign up to be a user on GLM. We have no need for that information. Can it be an optional field?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow bulk edit of deadline dates for applicants/applications

It would be nice to be able to extend deadlines dates on several applications at once versus indivudual changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More crosstab customization

I know this is a function of the company Foundant contracts with on the reporting tool, but I would really like to be able to reverse the direction of a crosstab or sort data within a crosstab. We use a crosstab to show awards by organization, by year, from inception to date. In the old reporting tool, they were shown most recent year on the left, oldest on the right and in alphabetical order. Under this reporting tool I cannot re-organize it to be viewed the same way and thus I have to recreate it all in excel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mariah,

Part of the issue might be browser because the dots needed can be a bit persnickety. But I was able to just adjust a cross top as you which.

First off to sort alphabetically left click on the header organization name. Then to sort in the column headers on the left you will 6 dots if you click and hold on these it will help you drap and drop the columns into the correct order.

Let us know if you don’t see the dots or if the sort does not work for you.

Best
    sammie

17. Ability to Zoom In/Out in Document Viewer

I love the Document Viewer but sometimes the document uploaded is really large or small and can be hard to read. I have to then download the document and open it outside of Foundant. It would be so helpful if I could zoom in and out of documents within the Document Viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your feedback. There is a zoom in the document viewer but it is only supported in certain browsers. To my knowledge firefox is the only browser that does not support zoom in the document viewer. We will continue to look at updating to the latest version of the viewer in hopes that browser support is not an issue.

Best
    sammie

18. sorting by third party response

There used to be a way to sort by third party responses (0/2, 1/2, 2/2) on the submitted application tab. It appears we can no longer do that, which results in a large amount of time having to scroll through all applications to find the ones that have met the requirement. Can this be added back in?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.

We recently notice this as well while working on some performance fixes to the workload grids. If you reach out to support and have them turn on the new version of our workload grids you will notice this functionality is back!

We will be rolling this version of the workload grids out to everyone soon, but currently we are testing with some clients make sure we have not missed any functionality.

Best
    sammie

19. Show Evaluators Organization Request History tab

Please show the Organization Request History tab to Evaluators

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please reach out to support or your client success manager as I believe there is a way we can accomplish this request by other looking at the permission you have given your evaluators, or by creating a link to the organization in your custom columns.

If neither of these solutions work please don’t hesitate to create a new idea.
    Best
    sammie

20. Next button

I would like to have a "Next" or "Previous/Back" button to move through applications when logged in as administrators (similar to what was just done with the evaluators!). So, instead of selecting "Return to Application Submitted", I can use next to move to the next application. When I am reviewing several applications, I don't like having to remember which one I just read and which one is next after being taken back to the entire listing.

This would be helpful in all of the application statuses - Draft, Submitted, and Complete.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

HI All,

We have implemented our first round of the Next button when viewing requests from the workload grids.

This currently is behind a feature flag so reach out to support or your client success manager.

Please create new idea lab items around where we should continue to implement the functionality.
    Best
    Sammie

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base