GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. "Show Contact Info" setting

The name and description of the “Show Contact Info” setting (found in the Process Summary section of in the Process Manager) is misleading. From what I read, I thought unchecking it would remove the contact information (address, email, phone, EIN, etc.) from the top of an application -- I didn’t think it would take away the organization/applicant names from the evaluators' dashboards. That makes it difficult for evaluators to work through their list of applications. It would be more helpful to have this called something like “Show Applicant/Organization Name” and have the description talk about keeping the applicants anonymous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. User Search Query Page

I would like to see the user search criteria section for the scholarship database have the functionality to query the last logon date (i.e. > 1/1/17). I deactivate users who have graduated from our district or who have never used the system. Also, it would be nice to be able to do a batch option to deactivate multiple inactive users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Evaluator Profile Link and Evaluation History Tab

Right now finding information about an Evaluator's past involvement requires jumping through quite a few hoops and still doesn't give you a full picture of what they've participated in.

For examples below, we’ll use Evaluator Jim, who helped out on Evaluations with Process 1 last year (where all requests are now closed out and the process is archived), Process 2 earlier this year (where all requests are approved / denied), and is currently helping with Process 3.

Currently, if I go into “Assigned Evaluations” I can see Jim is assigned to evaluate n number of the agencies that applied to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. User Search Query Options

I would like to see the user search criteria section for the scholarship database have the functionality to query the last logon date (i.e. > 1/1/17). I deactivate users who have graduated from our district or who have never used the system. Also, it would be nice to be able to do a batch option to deactivate multiple inactive users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Password Reset - Redirect as logged in after Reset

When a user forgets their password, they click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link. They enter their email address, and receive a reset email. They follow the link in the email to create a new password. At this point, they have to log in again with the new password.
    Is it possible to shorten this process for the system to log them in with their new password once it is created?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Red Checks for Evaluations

It would be helpful if a person selects no on a evaluation consideration (Committee Approval) the check marks that are green to show they completed the evaluation would be red if they completed it, and voted against it. Currently you have to review each persons evaluations which can be time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Late Follow-ups

It wold be great if Follow-up "Draft" turned red on our dashboard if there were overdue reports. As it is now, we can't tell from our dashboard if there is anything overdue. We have to go into "Draft" and search by date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. uploads

In GLS, files are ordered in the date they are uploaded to the grantee file, which aren't always uploaded in order of actual creation. Could 1 of 2 solutions be possible?
    1. Have a sortable feature on the description or file name field; that would allow user to place date in the front of each file name and find it in logical order of grant file or
    2. Have the ability to manually date stamp each document based on real creation date to control the ordering of documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Select All Fields in Reporting

Select All Fields

In building a report, it would be nice to have a select all fields button. Specifically, I would like to audit my reports to make sure each question has a distinct label and instead of examining each I would like to select all and click save to see if the screen has a pop up that notifies me there are multiple fields with the same name and which!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Inherit the Organization Address on Contact form

When entering a new contact, I would like to be able to check a box to inherit the organization address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multiple 3rd Party Templates in Same Process

We have a couple of applications where the student needs to have their counselor upload their transcript for them, as well as have 2 different references upload letters of recommendation. But since only one template can be attached to the process, our email tried to explain that the student was requesting a transcript OR letter of reference and to refer to the student's email to clarify which they needed. We then provided text for the students to paste into the email. But it seems at least 50% of the time, the student didn't fully follow the instructions and confused 3rd…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add previous grant amount to evaluations

Add a field for previous grant amounts to be pulled from the prior year into evaluations.

Ex. The organization received $5000 in 2018. But seen on the 2019 grant request evaluation for evaluators to assess how much the recommend for this grant cycle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter Abandoned applications by date

It would be great if we could filter by date any abandoned applications in case of certain applications getting abandoned by error. Instead of having to compare previous reports against each other.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Internal Applicant Visibility View (Show/Hide)

It would be great to see from the process manager dashboard if an applicant view is show/hide. Right now you can only see if it is Restricted, Public or Internal View. It would be grant to see Restricted(Applicant Show) or Internal (Applicant Hide) rather than clicking into the edit process summary of each process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add date when evaluation completed

It would be helpful to see the date when an evaluator scored an application complete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Inhibit submission of an application when file is not fully uploaded

There appears to be instances when applications are allowed to submit when the file upload of a required question has not finished uploading. If the applicant does not allow the file to finish uploading, and submits, the application may be submitted, yet the document is not accessible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Is there a way to pull up closed grants within a process on our dashboard?

For example, trying to easily sort for this on my main dashboard, without creating a report. Want to easily email all previous grantees within a process about a new opportunity. I've already created the email template using Foundant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bulk Upload of User Information (for grant reviewers)

We have over 120 grant reviewers this year, and only 40 of them were grant reviewers last year, which meant that we had to load 80 new users into the system by hand for this cycle. Because our grant review team changes each cycle and we have so many, it would be very helpful to be able to submit an agreed template spreadsheet to foundant support that would create all the users in one upload. Not only would this be faster, but we could use information from our Wild Apricot system and reduce the likelihood of errors from retyping data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. administrators should be able to edit field answers anytime

I like the tab view for requests, with the lower application and approval tabs side by side. But I've been mystified a few times when trying to edit a field answer... apparently you can't edit an answer unless you first go to the Request tab and press "view" on the Application or Decision (unnecessarily complicating the process). I think the Edit button for each field answer should be available to administrators at all times. It's not like it's easy to accidentally push...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix the "Allow Copying" setting so that it doesn't change when moving back and forth between demo and live

When I copied my 100 scholarships and moved them over to demo to build my eligibility quiz, that move turned the "Allow Copying" function from "Both" to "Off". So I had to manually turn them all back to "Both" after I built the quiz and moved them back to the live site. It would be ideal if we could keep the existing "Allow Copying" setting and not have to manually change them despite moving the processes back and forth between demo and live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base