GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

640 results found

1. Is there a place to enter the check payment address? If not how have others worked around it.

posted February 28, 2012 by Kyle Castronova, OMeGA

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be really handy if we could insert a hyperlink in an email to allow an applicant to be taken directly to their sign on page from the email. Example, if an automatic email goes out that an LOI has been approved and they can now go in to complete an application, it would be nice if they could access that link to the sign on page directly from the email.

Thanks.

Lynn Larson - Allegretti Foundation

posted February 1, 2012 by Lynn Larson, Fred and Jean Allegretti Foundation

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi Chris,

We're enjoying the comment field enhancement within the application - great update! In fact, we're enjoying it so much, we're wondering if there's any talk of having this enhancement extended to the evaluators as well? We'd love it if our evaluators could make comments within the application while they're doing their review work. This would serve as a useful tool when we're on our committee conference calls and during site visits.

Thanks for your consideration.

Idea posted July 30, 2013 by Kristen Cullen, Carolyn Foundation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We often give to organizations who in turn fund other individuals (actual grant recipient) in separate locations. It would be great if we could have both the general organization info as well as a place for contact info for individual recipient. Sometimes, we even give to one organization with multiple grants, each eventually funding different individuals around the world. I am somewhat new to this so I may be missing something...

Idea posted June 15, 2011 by Amity Wicks, Rivendell Stewards Trust

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great to have a few customizable options before a report prints to PDF. Among those: 1) TITLE: currently prints with the root data set (ie COMMITMENTS): can it at least print with the REPORT NAME as the title, or, even better, with a customizable header? 2) LANDSCAPE v PORTRAIT 3) Color Scheme: Even a set of 8 different color schemes could be really helpful to not have to re-format before, for instance, a board meeting. The grey is ok, but being able to pick the foundation colors / more presentable gradients would be great. 4) Margins /…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like the board members to have read only access to reports. Standard reports and saved reports would be great. At this time board members are also administrators and the chance for them to accidentally blow something up is too risky.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We conduct two rounds of evaluations on every grant application. After the first round we provide the results to the second group of people evaluating. Finally, at our board meeting we provide the results from both rounds of evaluations.

We currently provide these to our evaluators through a fairly complicated merge document that we process after each evaluation. We were hoping that you all could create a report for all evaluations done, as well as a nicely laid out print packet of whichever evaluations were needed.

Additionally, we have our second round evaluators check a yes, no or maybe box…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would it be possible to add a Guidestar Charity check button on the payment screen in the area by the payment amount? This would be helpful in making sure the charity check was done before making the payment. In the past I have forgotten to do this at the time of making payment, a button here would help if it is possible.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Right now the system only saves the first date an applicant saved an LOI or application draft. You have no idea if someone has abandoned the application or if they are slowly working on it. Is there a way to show when someone last saved an application or LOI? Furthermore, can you create a report that would show this information? Right now, quick export only shows the first date an application or LOI was saved so if you made the first change then maybe the date would be correct in quick export...?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A merge history should be included in case an error is made or in case an organization changes its name. Information should include the date of the merge, the names of the organizations merged, and the name of the user who did the merge.

Thanks,

Mary

posted April 25, 2013 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be very helpful to have the form title on the cover page of the print packets. We compile copies of the application print packet, evaluation 1 print packet and evaluation 2 print packet and it would be very helpful to see which form it is on the first page of the packet.

posted September 11, 2013 by Julia Boerth, First Hospital Foundation

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Merge Docs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi everyone,

I'm the new kid on the block, client #491. :)

I'm wondering if Foundant has given thought to including twitter and facebook IDs into the registration page for organizations?

I've found that interacting by social media has been a great way to get a handle on what's happening in a charity.

Many thanks,
    Mark

posted August 13, 2013 by Mark Petersen, Bridgeway Foundation

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Could we please see the name of the Process in the Draft Follow-Ups table? It would make reviewing the status of numerous upcoming Follow-Ups much easier. Might it be listed instead of the Form Name? Thanks for your help.

Kathryn

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello,

I am creating a report that I want to sort by the date/time of submission. We assign file numbers in the order grants were received. As staff begin to mark submissions as "complete," they are asked to assign a file number to a staff assigned field. I want to export a report of applicant names in the order they were received to an Excel document. There I can enter file numbers, and staff can reference the Excel document to look up file numbers.

Unfortunately, it does not appear that there is a report field for submission date. Can you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to see a "Comments" or "Notes" field added to User records.

There are a number of interactions that we have with Users that we have no place to record information about, such as when a change in contact information has occurred (I can currently record the new information, but I would like to keep the history about the old information and when the change occurred), also notes about our interactions with this person, or their role in the organization (ie. they are an assistant to someone, etc.)

posted July 8, 2013 by Karen Wallace, First Fruit Incorporated

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. From what I can tell, applicants are unable to delete application drafts. I realize as admin we can delete drafts but I am wondering if applicants would delete drafts is they were able to. We have many draft applications that seem to be abandoned. I was going to make a practice of deleting draft applications once a year so they don't pile up. I wonder what other do

Idea posted April 18, 2012 by Erin Baird, Allegany Franciscan Ministries

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see follow-up questions and attachments available in mail merge. I imagine this is not currently available because we're generating mail merge fields for a specific process (follow-up forms not being "connected" to a process, and thus not included in the mail merge). Is this something that could be added?

posted September 27, 2013 by Mary Giraulo, United Arts of Central Florida

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. (Suggested by fellow grants staff Trudy Wild)

Currently there is an attractive summary of all panelist scores and comments (Dashboard / Application Evaluation Open / Summary) - but only staff can access this (Our evaluations are anonymous and un-shared). This is available per application, with questions down the left hand side and staff evaluator names across the top.

We'd like for a single staff evaluator to be able to view his own summary. This should encompass all applications in one view - with questions down the left hand side and applicant organization names across the top.

posted September 16, 2013…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi all,

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. I am new to the community but did a couple of searches.

Anyway, one thing that would really help me out is if I could import data in bulk from Excel (either a .xls or .csv, doesn't really matter) to the GLM. Two specific things I would use this for:

-Adding or updating info within organization profiles (many of them didn't put in their websites, for ex)

-Inputting data when I'm approving a bunch of grants (the grant $ amount / installments, some report fields we use for internal coding, etc.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When Board members view grants under Application Evaluation (Board Member), the grants come up in columns: Process, Organization, Applicant, Project, Score Status. Would it be possible to add a column for "Requested Amount?" Our Board members would like to be able to sort the grants by the amount of money being requested. In this way, they can quickly find the grants requesting larger amounts of money and review them first; giving them a higher priority. This would speed up their review process. Thank you.

Idea posted January 15, 2013 by Deb Engel, Siebert Lutheran Foundation

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?