Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

813 results found

1. As donors are purchasing tickets, they're only able to select one at a time. They have to back to events, select the event again, and add another ticket, and then go back to events, select the event again, and add another ticket... It should just be one screen where they can select how many different tickets they want to the event and then check out.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Auto populate the 990 newly created tax class field using Charity Check but allow for manual overrides..

See the implimented tax class implientation below:

This functionality was released on December 1st, 2021. Added a 990 report for Grants to Individuals. Grantee's that are individuals will be included in this report. Enhanced the 990 export to include the IRC Section Code and Grant Purpose. The IRC Section Code will be populated from the new Tax Class field that is user defined in Profile Types.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As a community foundation, we would like to know who are the first time donors to our operating fund on an annual basis. While we can run a donor report with information on individual donors (like first date and last date of donations), we receive a lot of donations from institutional funds (Fidelity, Schwab, etc) and it isn't possible to bring fund advisor information into that report.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not sure how we missed this before today, but we just discovered a checkbox that appears when a Fund Advisor is logged in and makes a donation. The checkbox is on the Cart Summary page and reads, “Save this card for my future use”.

This check box only appears for Fund Advisors who are logged into the Fund Advisor portal and then select to donate.

Foundant Success explained that the purpose of this checkbox is to allow the donor to "save" their credit card information so they do not need to fill it in again on the Stripe page.

We…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can you add the Profile Fund Categories to the Fund Advisor Fund Custom Report? We establish tab settings based on the profile fund category.

We have been unable to find any other report that combines the tabs with the profile fund categories, fund advisors and fund information.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A major downside of CSuite is the lack of a robust "contact record" for each donor profile. The engagement tab isn't it because you can't bulk upload a particular contact method. For instance, I have about 40 new contacts that I sent a mailing to. I want to (1) bulk upload them as new profiles then (2) make a record of the mailing and (3) include the pdf of the document I mailed.

Any other modern CRM can easily accomplish this, and list the mailing as a contact alongside phone calls, emails, etc.

The only way to do this in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add the Vendor ID as a field selection in both the Check Voucher Report and the Voucher-Vendors Report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In an effort to keep us from changing a field that is outward facing PLEASE color code them all a certain color. It is difficult for us to keep track of which fields have an effect on the portals. Having them all a certain color would keep us from changing them unintentionally.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  System Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to link (preferably automatically) the credit card fees associated with a campaign ticket purchase to the campaign on the statement of activities.

This would provide more complete financial data related to a specific campaign/event

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On the Income Statement budget format, the variance amount and percentage only shows the variance stated in proportion to the current month. My board and I would prefer to see this amount as a percentage of the annualized rather than month to month budget. Can you please add an option for this such as a "budget ann" or "budget ytd"? Selecting the option "this year" will give me the annualized amounts, but there is no way to change the effective date and retain that format as it reverts back to the month over month.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like the option to allow grants to post by payment like we can for scholarships. For example, the grant committee grants $15,000 paid out over 3 years ($5,000 installments). We'd like the option to have the $5,000 come out of the fund when it is approved for payment, versus immediately.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be very helpful to have Foundant flag groups deemed as hate groups, and/or extremist groups by using some type of source to notify users that this organization has been flagged when trying to create a grantee profile with a particular EIN, or doing the charity check in GuideStar.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It doesn't make sense that if I enter a description on a voucher, it doesn't show on a check register report. You should be able to enter a description that prints on the check and a fund statement or check register report without having to enter it multiple times. I have already entered the voucher with a description, why do I have to enter it in the "memo" when printing checks for it to show on my check register?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When training new staff, we like to give them full permissions in the sandbox site so they can access everything and more easily see how their role fits in with other parts of our processes. However, every time we sync the sandbox site, these permissions are overwritten by our staff's more limited permissions in the live site. It would be great if there was a setting that would allow us to keep full permissions in the sandbox site even after syncing it. Thanks for considering!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I had 2 households that I was merging together. The old profile had a Steward and Engagement Strategy on the profile. The newer profile did not. When I merged the older profile into the newer profile, the Steward and Engagement Strategy was lost.

I believe this is a bug and should be fixed. We should never lose any information from the old profile unless it was intentionally selected in the fields to keep when merging. The Steward and Engagement Strategy fields are not listed when merging profiles so there is no way to choose to keep the info.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We would like to link the profile of the Professional Advisor and/or Firm who brought a donor to our organization within the Opportunity. Currently we are using a Custom Field (Text) but would like the ability to link the opportunity directly to the profile of the referral source.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be helpful if we could enter multiple contacts for an organization based on the inquiry (director, grants, treasurer, etc.). As of now, we either have to put additional contacts in a note or create multiple profiles for the same organization in order to have multiple contacts.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently "Grant Requests" is hard coded as the header at the top of any grant catalog page and is unable to be removed or edited. We currently use the grant catalog to accept and track donations to grants and funds and do not use it to accept grant requests. It is confusing for donors to see “grant requests” as one of the most prominent things on the screen when that doesn't apply. It would be wonderful if this text could be removed or edited. Thanks for considering!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you offer a meal choice in a campaign, we would like to see registering guests only have the choice to make one meal selection and the meal selection should be mandatory. Currently, it appears guests can select more than one meal choice or they can completely skip that step and still register.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?