GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

321 results found

1. It would be amazing if applicants could access/edit follow up forms regardless of their due date. This would allow them to access multiple follow ups at one time, even if there were different due dates for each follow up.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to have the option to run an old report and change the data set. Not edit the data set but change it to a new one. I have 8 old reports with complicated formulas, filters, etc. but would like to run them with a new data set without editing/losing the old data set or reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Select All Fields

In building a report, it would be nice to have a select all fields button. Specifically, I would like to audit my reports to make sure each question has a distinct label and instead of examining each I would like to select all and click save to see if the screen has a pop up that notifies me there are multiple fields with the same name and which!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When entering a new contact, I would like to be able to check a box to inherit the organization address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be really helpful if we had the option for automated emails to be sent to the Administrators 1 day after a follow up is do, rather than just the Assignee. It would make for keeping track of follow ups so much easier, especially when you have a lot grantees on different follow up schedules.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. That appear beside the scholarships that are available to apply for, once a student has applied and submitted, can that button change colors, or fade out so applicants know they have already done a particular application?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like the Grant evaluators to be able to see the final report follow up. But I don't need them to do anything with it - just have access to view the information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would love an option to batch print every application in each process. Currently I need to go in to each application and open the PDF to print. Would be nice to be able to select all and print.

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

As of today, May 4th 2022, we released our first version of batch print/download

There are two ways to use this functionality:

1. From applicant facing forms work load pages (LOI, Applications, and Follow Ups) you will now have the option to Batch Print the print packet.

2. From request & decisions you can now create PDFs of the documents in a single large doc or into a zipped file.

To learn more about this functionality go to support hub and search "Print" or "Download"

If you have additional thoughts on how to improve this functionality please create a new idea lab item or reach out to me directly.

Best

Sammie

9. Add "Overdue" item to Follow Up section on dashboard (and corresponding list) to be able to quickly determine follow ups that may need follow up.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would like to be able to have LOI submission date as a column when a LOI is in denial draft.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great to have an event type of reminder to applicant for incomplete applications similar to Third Party Reminder

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently, we have had to create test accounts as an applicant and as an evaluator and then have to sign in and out of each one to test how I processes will look and work.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I spend a lot of time scrolling to the bottom or back up to the top when reviewing applications, and a top and bottom button would be very helpful. Thank you!

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  12 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would also love to be able to customize the 14 day submission reminder, or at least add another reminder 2 or 3 days prior to due date. And it would be fantastic if I could also do this with applications as well as follow-up forms.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 release you can created automated emails for applications in draft. To edit the timeframe for this email and follow up you may do this through settings. 

This current implementation only allows for one reminder but we are continue to iterate on this functionality, and encourage that if you would like to be able to set multiple reminders please like this idea to keep up todate: https://idealab.foundant.com/forums/339786/suggestions/42009139

The Foundant Team

15. It would be great if you could "customize" what pieces of the grant packets you could include in one PDF instead of only being able to create a separate PDF of the Application, Decision Form, Follow Up Form and never being able to include any of the uploaded documents in the "Documents" tab. It would be helpful to have a "Print" option that allows you to pick and choose all of the "printable" pieces for a single grant in one pdf.

An example, our auditors wanted to see the Application, Decision Form and Follow Up Forms (some grants had up…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Grantees are frequently asking where do they enter their follow up reports. It's just not obvious on their Dashboard.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone!

As of our Nov 2023 the Edit links for Follow Ups have been replaced with Buttons.

The button with say, START, CONTINUE, VIEW or PREVIEW depending on the status up the follow up.  We hope this is more clear and easier for applicants to find. 

If you have additional feedback be ask that you add that to a new idea!

best

sammie

17. The authenticate screen has caused a few of our grantees issue. Primarily, the screen is so generic that you are unable to tell what funder you are authenticating into. In Montana, many of our grantees have other funders using Foundant and if the authenticate screen comes up they aren't able to tell what funder they are authenticating into, resulting in frustration. This morning, I had an individual who wasn't able to log in to our site on the authenticate screen using her username and password, and it turns out it was the authenticate screen for a different funder she was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. :) Hiding scholarship applicants name, address etc (from committees) would wonderful to make our system better and to make sure that we are doing our level best with 2 items: 1: protect the students that are applying. 2: minimizing the potential for bias and conflict of interests... we are in a small community where names can be too familiar or unfamiliar or sound different. Flexibility in sharing names and info would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since the GLM portal is used for the SLM, deciphering between the two tabs on top for each programs when both are open can become cumbersome. Since they say the same title on the tab, it would be nice to have a different color icon - blue for Scholarship & green for Grants. At times I have 10 tabs open and I find myself searching and clicking more then once to verify I'm using the correct program.

The main concern is acknowledging each program on the tabs for convenience and quick access. Time is precisous. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We have just launched our GLM site and asked our grantees to register in the system. I wish there was a way for the administrators to be notified when a new organization creates a new account in our system. I can see the benefits of this for our invitation-only foundation, but even more so with other foundations so they can learn who is interested in their foundation to help foster new relationships.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?