GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

43 results found

1. It would be great if GLM could send multiple automatic reminders to grantees about follow-up due dates. We've found it helpful to give grantees a 30-day reminder about a follow-up, but would love it if GLM could send another automatic email a few days before the due date as well to make tracking easier for our grants administrator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to request editing capability for the information that is displayed about each scholarship opportunity in the UA when the student is matched to them after completing and submitting the UA. I would like to be able to add details like the dollar amount of each scholarship opportunity as well as change the wording for the "Edit Application" to be more clear that there is more that the students must do to complete those applications once matched to the opportunities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. http://null When using the email function / templates to contact applicants, is there any way the messages could be saved to the applicant's profile or tracked? It would be most helpful to have a log created of all communication sent to an applicant within their organization profile. Failing that, it would be useful to at least have a general "sent messages" folder. Does this exist now or is it possible in the future?

posted October 19, 2011 by Alison King, The Ron Joyce Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?