CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. It would be great if a fund advisor could view notes made on a donation. We have a new fund where many donors have left very nice memorial notes on their donations, but the fund advisor can't view them. I have to go in and export them to excel and send them in a report.
    The fund was created in memory of his late wife and it would be nice for him to see those notes instead of having to wait for me to send a report.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Notes/Tasks  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently we us Outlook 365 and the Outlook desktop program. When I create a task for myself and choose to send a calendar invite, outlook does not allow me to save to my calendar (on the desktop version OR the web version) This means its double duty to create a task so I can track in the CRM system AND then have to create my own calendar invite. This gets to be really redundant and time consuming. Would love a fix or a work around that is not sending my task to another employee to have to send back to…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove inactive users from the Assign To search box when creating a Task. When creating tasks inactive users are still listed as options to assign a task to which makes the list of users cluttered and can cause a task to be assigned to a former employee.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notes/Tasks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Notes descending by date. When we bulk uploaded Notes we found even if the note had a past date, the note was at the top of the list of notes since the order is determined by the Note ID. Allow admin to pick how the notes are sorted.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notes/Tasks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notes - many of our profiles have pages and pages of notes because currently each note is shown in it's entirety. I was wondering if we could only show the first 5 (?) lines of a note on the profile. Then have the option to click on a "show more" button or click on the note itself to get the full note to appear. This would allow for an 'at a glance' option to find the note we need to view.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We have a custom Task report we use for activity around Opportunities. It works well EXCEPT there is no field for task notes. (If you are in the process of adding one - and I hope you are - the following idea is moot).
    It would be helpful to be able to export from the Tasks field. Specifically, completed tasks, in order to get the notes in a spreadsheet that we can merge with our activity reports.
    I'm not sure if there is a notes field in All My Tasks, but it would be helpful to have one and also…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notes/Tasks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Often times, we have to copy the same note to multiple profiles or funds because either there were multiple contact people for one fund or there was one contact person for multiple funds. Right now the only way to show up in multiple places is to copy the note.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Notes/Tasks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?