Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

134 results found

1. html help

It would be helpful if Foundant added a pay option to help us that know nothing about HTML to add simple things such as Logos etc to new donation portal, etc. We do not have a web designer or anyone with HTML knowledge. It is your expertise and could probably be done in a matter of minutes. We don't expect it for free. Can we not purchase blocks of time?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Replicate Grants Notify Email for staff but for Donations

We often receive requests from the philanthropy team to "let them know as soon as a donation comes in." These manual reminders are cumbersome and time-consuming and can easily disappear if we had Donation Notify for staff either on the donation page or the fund record. That way, they can more effectively monitor individuals or funds they are stewards for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Event Tickets tab cart

Can we have an option to turn off the "include credit card fees" box for the cart on the Event Tickets tab only? We want it for our Donate To a Fund" tab, but when it comes to Events, we find that if we have an event price=event value (there isn't a donation component in the event price), then if someone includes the option to cover the credit card fees, then an automatic donation letter for the credit card fee amount (less than $2.00) is sent to the even ticket purchaser. We want to keep the option for a DONOR…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your Tickets tab Styles donation portal

Please allow styling of the Your Ticket tab donation portal; we would like to be able to have consistent logos and banners on that tab to match the other tabs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Event ticket tabs on Donation Portal

Please remove the internal page links that appear at the top of the screens when purchasing event tickets...
    Campaigns > Navigating the Middle - Becky David (this is the campaign description) > Workshop registration (ticket Name field)

and also change the word "DONOR" on the event ticket summary page to match the next screen that says CONTACT. Not everyone on purchasing an event ticket is a Donor and it's confusing to them.

thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Event Portal - Sort/Category Option

Would you please consider adding a sort option or categories for events? We have events for NonProfit Professionals, Donors, Development Officers etc and it would be nice to be able to group them together for ease of viewing and registering.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make Suggested Donation Levels Customizable for Affiliate/Supporting Org Donation Portals

We like the idea of the suggested donation levels but would love to have them be customizable for our Affiliate/Supporting Org pages. Our giving circle has a specific membership level and it would be great to have that amount be the suggested donation for that page while having other suggested donation amounts for the general donation page. Thanks for considering.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Public Donation Page Style - Banner Image Not Resizing

In the new version of the public donation page, Foundant allows a banner at the top of the main page. Yet, there is no advice given to the size for this section. And, Foundant does not resize images for this piece of content to fit various screen sizes on different devices. I'll be honest, that's shocking for 2024. Responsive design should be a given. it affects accessibility, user experience and our reputation to provide a well-designed experience for our fundholders. Foundant gives the option for "dynamic images" on fund images, which means they do have the capability to do it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Giving levels

Would love to be able to create giving levels specific to each fund. Different funds have different giving expectations.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stripe integration for non-portal donations

Suggestion for a way to easily map Stripe data to profile data for donations made outside of CSuite.

We run an customizable online giving embed based on Stripe. We operate independently from CRMs and websites, which gives our clients considerable flexibility. We serve community foundations and one of our clients uses Foundant.

One of our company goals is to reduce technical overhead for organizations, and so we were trying to automate donor data from Stripe into Foundant since the documentation states there is a way to import "Non-Online Donation Portal Transactions" via Stripe webhooks.

The problem is, no data aside…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create custom view or add columns to donation bucket list

I know the ability to create filters and load them exist, but we are still left with the same columns. It would be great to add additional fields to the view.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Recognize soft credits on donor profiles

We should be able to add soft credit to a donation record and it appears on the donor profile. Otherwise it does not count unless in a report.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix Must Be A Decimal Number Error

It would be helpful to allow multiple types of entries in the donor portal when a fundholder is requesting a grant. For example, if a fundholder types "$25,000" including a dollar sign and a comma, an error sign comes up ("must be a decimal number".) The fundholder needs to type in 25000 for the grant to go through. Allowing $25,000 would help reduce frustration.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a receipt interval to the recurring donation setup

Add a receipt interval to the recurring donation setup. We have some recurring donors who would prefer to only receive receipts at year’s end. Currently a profile’s email must be temporarily removed or set to inactive to ensure a receipt is not sent at the time a recurring donation is processed. When processing recurring donations they currently bypass the Receipt Bucket and move straight to the Posted Bucket.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do Not Allow users with Donation Display permission to click [sent] or [clear] in the Tax Receipt field on a Donation record

The Donation 'Display' permission allows a user to click [sent] [clear] in the Tax Receipt field enabling them to 'edit' the record. This should not be allowed when the user group only has 'Display' permission.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Abiltiy to Include Advised donation dates in First Donation Date

Currently, when I run reports for new donors using the First Donation Date the report is inaccurate because I am not able to filter and/or see their advised donation dates.

For example, if someone always gives through their DAF but gave today through CC the reports says they are new based on the First Donation Date but that is not accurate, because they have given before through other charitable vehicles.

We have enough of these instances that make a simple report take much longer to aggregate and lowers the staff's overall confidence in the acuracy of the system and its…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Attach file when adding Donation

When creating a donation, I would love to have the option to drag my attachment directly into that page before having to process the donation.

I currently have to process the donation, then go into attach file and pull in my attachment there, and to finish up with posting it. It would simplify things for my workflow to just be able to drag my attachment into the screen where I'm creating a new donation. (We attach a copy of the check for all donations)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Donation Portal

We would like to see more tab options on the donation portal. It would be great to have a tab with a link to the Donor Portal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. IRA Gift Tax Receipt Letters - Salutation & Envelopes

IRA Gift Tax Receipt Letters - Salutation & Envelopes

When processing IRAs or charitable bank gifts, while we can now get the address on the tax receipt letter to populate as the Donor Advisor instead of the "donor"/Bank - I am still having issues with the salutation being the Banks/"donors" name and not the Donor Advisor, even when I populate this field to "John Smith".
    Then, when I print envelopes, no matter what I do, the envelope will print with only the Bank/"donors" address. I have to go in separately and print an envelope from each personal profile since I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Suggested text for fields to reduce donor error

I find that donors often confuse prefixes with suffixes. Is it possible to have greyed out suggested text in the suffix field (e.g. Jr, Sr) so that they don't enter incorrect information? Stripe does this for their data entry fields.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base