Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

69 results found

1. On the "details" tab of the fund, you have the asset balance clearly visible. occasionally, other staff think that is the available balance but it isnt. it would be nice to have the following below the asset balance or along with the asset balance: grants payable/accounts payabe, net available balance, YTD grants, YTD gifts, YTD Other transactions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Gifts adjusted in FIMS (debit and credit the amount) were counted in the count gift number in the Donor report. Sometimes, these gifts will show in the donor report's last, largest, or first field. Can you allow us to filter by custom field in the donor report to exclude these adjustment gifts?
    The number of gifts for this donor should be 7 instead of 11 and the last gift should be $2,000 not -$2,000.00. Please check the attachments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to be able to export a report with profile pictures. We would love to use this report for events to circulate among our staff before the event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For the new CRA Reporting function, running a T3010 report of grantees does not include schools. We issue our scholarships directly to the universities, so we need the report to include these payments.

I thought when I ran it initially the schools were there, but running it now for our auditors, they are not. A fix would be great, thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For the Form 990 I need to get a list of foreign grants. In my old system I could sort the grantees and get the foreign ones. Please add a way to classify a gratee as foreign and them add that to the filter. I am sure there are other NFPs that need to get their foreign grants in an easy way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add a way to filter all the donors that gave X number donations in a certain time frame. I need to see, for instance, 50 donors gave 2 donations, 68 donors gave 3 donations, 110 gave 5 donations last year.

I asked tech support and was told there's no way for CSuite to search by donation count. I can see the donation count per donor, but I have thousands of donors. It is a major waste of time to download a report into Excel and then manually count them.

This is a standard functionality found in every other donor…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I believe this should be an immediate fix - please remove "New" grants from grants dashboard. Let people use the filter to add them, but please don't include them in the unfiltered view. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. With the new Metrics Dashboard implementation, it would be helpful to build customized metrics for charts & graphs. For instance, a metric analysis that shows our giving by our focus areas on our application and/or a metric that shows our giving by geographic location areas.

Both of the above metrics are questions on our application with drop-down boxes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be helpful to have the ability to search by check batch number. Currently, I see no option under the custom check report to include batch number as a field. This makes references to check batches less useful. E.g., a description in a recent background job said "Generate Check Documents: Batch 2372" but I couldn't search by the check batch, and the only way to locate it was to manually click through all of our bank accounts and look at the posted checks until I found batch 2372.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think we need the Vendor Paid report back. I know there is a new 1099 Report but this is only for vendors that you have set up to receive 1099s. We have been with CSuite several years and many vendors were set up before I started. The Vouchers report can have the date range I need but it lists every voucher by date order rather than by vendor order. I also need the total paid for this time period instead of each voucher paid this period. I used the old Vendors Paid report to catch those vendors that were…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is an existing API for GLM and SLM. It would be great if the API would work for CSUITE

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need the option to filter to show only DAF gifts and grants. The current report shows all donations. We are also required in Schedule D to show only DAF donations and grants. This cannot be accomplished with the 990 Report.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have the ability to customize financial reports with funds across the top for the budget to actual reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please have a way when you choose Custom Fields then ID you can pull a report from that particular field. Very important when we enter donations during GIFT Matching.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As a community foundation, we would like to know who are the first time donors to our operating fund on an annual basis. While we can run a donor report with information on individual donors (like first date and last date of donations), we receive a lot of donations from institutional funds (Fidelity, Schwab, etc) and it isn't possible to bring fund advisor information into that report.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you add the Profile Fund Categories to the Fund Advisor Fund Custom Report? We establish tab settings based on the profile fund category.

We have been unable to find any other report that combines the tabs with the profile fund categories, fund advisors and fund information.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add the Vendor ID as a field selection in both the Check Voucher Report and the Voucher-Vendors Report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great to have a field within custom reports that indicates if a grant is a multi-fund grant or not. Currently there is no way to show this and multi-fund grants appear as individual grants based on the fund rather than one grant that is paid separately. This makes reporting on multi-fund grants a very manual process.

Thank you!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to have new stripe donations notified/highlighted on the dashboard

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In support of requests from our auditors, we need a report that combines all money-in -- both donations and invoice payments. However, we have not found a way to create that in Custom Reports. We are looking for a way to combine both donation details and invoice payment details.

Unfortunately, just the GL detail won't work for our auditors. They like to make their sample selections based on payment method and gift type - so we are looking for a way to pull this information or combine in the least painful way possible. Some of this information is obtainable from…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?