CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. We round the distribution calculation the the $1.00 (rounding behavior: Normal). When an amount of.49 cents or less is calculated a transaction posts to the fund for $0.00. I know there is the option to uncheck the distribution calculation in the preview stage but we have over 1,600 funds to comb through and we have many agency funds with minimal fund balances that we keep open upon agency request.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For spendable internal grants, have the ability to edit the gl revenue account instead of posting to the default. The gl expense account can be edited, but not the revenue gl account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The ability to schedule when spendable grants are to be made would be very helpful. We currently maintain a spreadsheet that lists funds, grantees, and timing of grants to know when to go "grant spendable" each year. Being able to set the date to be granted on the beneficiary would be most helpful. I'm thinking something along the lines of the recurring grants process.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For those funds that specify a dollar distribution (ex: $6,000/year), it would be nice to have the ability to create and apply that distribution type. I understand it can be modified during review but could be easily missed, particularly by newer staff. If there's a good work around I'd appreciate suggestions.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be highly beneficial for the Audit Details export information to be available prior to posting distributions. Without posting distributions first, the quarter ending values used to calculate distributions are not available. This makes it difficult to compare year over year data to ensure accuracy. Having the quarter ending values used in the distribution calculations prior to posting distributions would negate the need to run all distributions in Sandbox first. We discovered 2 errors in cSuite calculations due to posting in the sandbox where cSuite was not calculating QEV correctly. Access to these values first is paramount to quality…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Once a grant has been distributed, the spendable is reduced. We would love a quick visual that gives us a link to the full annual spendable by year for the fund(s).

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?