Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1284 results found

1. Distributions - do not create transactions on $0.00 calculated amounts

We round the distribution calculation the the $1.00 (rounding behavior: Normal). When an amount of.49 cents or less is calculated a transaction posts to the fund for $0.00. I know there is the option to uncheck the distribution calculation in the preview stage but we have over 1,600 funds to comb through and we have many agency funds with minimal fund balances that we keep open upon agency request.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Inactive addresses - don't generate mail

Unfortunately I don't believe this is a new idea, but the past ideas that were similar were archived so I'm taking another stab at submitting this idea.

In instances where the Primary address of a donor is marked as inactive, I would like tax receipts not to generate to mail to those locations as it is wasting postage and time.

I chatted with help today and they suggested marking those receipts as already sent, but that would mean having to click into every profile to see if their address is active then going through the list of donations to mark…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Recurring Donations - Allow Donors to Edit

I just spoke to a donor who expressed their frustration with not being able to adjust their recurring donation after it is set up - it would be a great option to our recurring donors if they could easily change the date payments are drafted, donation amount, as well as the card being used. Is this already possible and I have somehow missed it? Thanks!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow generated batch of yearly tax receipts to be downloaded to Word

Allow batches of 'print yearly tax receipts' to be downloaded into Word in addition to pdfs. It's allowed when printing single receipts but not the batch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Grant Card Fields to Reporting

At this time, no fields are available in custom reports. There is a wonderful report built into the grant card groups (just by hitting the export button), but there is no way to recreate this in custom reports for all grant cards together. Instead you have to manually click into each grant card group and export each group to it's own file. This is not a good solution. If the grant card fields can be exported into an excel file from the grant card group, can we please add these to custom reports so that we can actually make use…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auction- Add a Second Account # Field

When adding an Auction to a Campaign, you are currently only able to enter one account # (I add Auction Non-Deductible). Due to this the donation portion does not go to the correct fund. I have to manually go in and override each donation portion from contribution to Auction Deductible.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When indicating 'Promise' in the Pledge/Promise record, do not require 'First Payment Date'

When 'Promise' is indicated in the 'Add Pledge/Promise' function, please make 'First Payment Date' NOT a required field. Majority of time, this information is unknown.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do Not Require an Invoice to Sell a $0.00 (Free) Ticket

Would it possible to sell a $0 ticket in CSuite without having to require the user to have the permission to create an invoice?

We host donor events where we simply need our donors to RSVP for the event. The event is free. We are just collecting names for name tags and to confirm the number for catering, etc.

We would like the ability for our Events Manager to add someone to the event from CSuite ("sell" a $0 ticket). However, because we do not want to give our Events Manager permission to "Create" an Invoice, she has to work…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Date and time created added to all financial reports

It would be nice to have the date and time you created a financial report to be printed on them. I may have printed two reports and needs to see which one was first.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Financials  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automated Workflows for Donor Stewardship

Used to be a RE NXT user, and one of the best features was Workflow Designer. You could create processes — known as workflows — as an automated series of steps in the form of actions, emails, or conditions. You can assign actions to someone in your organization to complete, then add conditions to have the workflow move to the next action.
    You could add emails to your workflow and set conditions to automatically send those emails to your constituents. You'll add actions and emails based on your chosen criteria and let the workflow do all the work, saving yourself…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Link fund to another fund

It would be helpful to be able to link a fund to another fund with a relationship category....as such is done with Profiles. For example, a fund closes (perhaps because of the donor's passing) and it creates a new fund (often an Unrestricted fund). Having the original fund (albeit closed) linked to the new fund with a category such as "funding source" would be useful in tracking the fund history.

There are other situations where a fund may regularly feed money into another fund. Again, having the funds linked would help tracking and understanding how multiple funds may be connected.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Editable Unique URL for Funds on the Donation Portal

In place of being able to embed donation portals on webpages, it would be great to be able to edit the fund url's so that they are more friendly for donors and reflect the fund name or something we can customize. Instead of create/fund?funit_id=xxxx, it would be wonderful to show something like /donate/EveryStudentSucceeds.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Print Address from Donation Record on Envelope

When I create a donation record, I often select a different mailing address than the primary for the donor on the particular gift I'm posting. The new address prints perfectly on the acknowledgement letter but does NOT print on the envelope. Instead, the Primary Address for the donor profile is printing on the envelope. When working in the DONATIONS > Receipts space, I would like to see the address I selected for the donation printed on both the letter and the envelope. Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Attach file when adding Donation

When creating a donation, I would love to have the option to drag my attachment directly into that page before having to process the donation.

I currently have to process the donation, then go into attach file and pull in my attachment there, and to finish up with posting it. It would simplify things for my workflow to just be able to drag my attachment into the screen where I'm creating a new donation. (We attach a copy of the check for all donations)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix the merge fields advisor.address and advisor.address2 on grant letter template so these fields can appear on one line

{{advisor.address}} and {{advisor.address2}} on grant template always shows as two lines on the merged letter. Fix this so that these merge fields can appear side by side on the grant letter.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Individual Notes Rollup into Household

It would be great if notes made on an individual's profile would also roll up to their household profile. It's easy to miss an important note if it was made on an individual profile and doesn't carry over. Thank you!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Balance Swap Account Filter shows closed accounts

In Cash Management - Balance Swap - Add Filter, when you select "From Account" and then checkboxes, the check list that appears includes accounts that are closed (which for us is a lot). It makes no sense that closed accounts would be showing here. It should only show open/active accounts.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multi-platform integrations via Zapier, Make, MuleSoft, or similar middleware

One of the most limiting things about using Foundant is the lack of connectivity to other platforms that we all use. Even in cases where there is some integration (like with MailChimp) that integration is extremely limited.

I found those ideas all via one quick search in the Idea Lab for the word "integrate." I bet there are many other requests that could also be solved this way.

If you're considering voting for this and want to know more, you can see all of the integrations available via Zapier, Make, and MuleSoft at these locations:

Zapier: https://zapier.com/apps
    Make: https://www.make.com/en/integrations
    MuleSoft: …

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. total funded on grant catalog

Our grant catalog has over 60 applications at a time. It would be helpful to be able to see how much has been funded when you open the catalog. It would be great to have a "total funded" field at the top of the grant catalog page so we could see at a glance the total amount funded so far.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pronoun field on donation forms

It would be great to have an optional pronoun field on donation forms, so those donating online can self-select their preferred pronouns. This would help with donor relations and making sure future communications with donors are informed and respectful.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 64 65
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base