CommunitySuite Idea Lab

1. Customize Envelope Template

The ability to be able to customize the envelope template would be extremely helpful. Currently, I have to run envelopes through twice to print our logo and mailing address and then again to print the recipients address on them. The ability to customize the envelope template would not only save time, but printing costs as well.
    Thanks!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Filter by custom field

When filtering a custom report on a custom field, it would be great to have the "Match Type" control - "exact", "contains", or "begins with".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Task Calendar Invite

Currently we us Outlook 365 and the Outlook desktop program. When I create a task for myself and choose to send a calendar invite, outlook does not allow me to save to my calendar (on the desktop version OR the web version) This means its double duty to create a task so I can track in the CRM system AND then have to create my own calendar invite. This gets to be really redundant and time consuming. Would love a fix or a work around that is not sending my task to another employee to have to send back to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please right align all numeric fields, it is much easier to read if they are in alignment.

Amount columns in some areas are left aligning instead of right aligning which makes it hard to scan through.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Freeze the Headings in the Grant Buckets

When looking at each grant bucket, it would be helpful to freeze the top headers so they still remain in view when scrolling up and down. Similar to how you can freeze the top row in Excel.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Be able to print a whole report

When generating any report either through the reports section or a financial report. The ability to print the whole report, in the case of custom reports, instead of just the 20 that are on the screen would be great.

For financial reports, they are formatted so nicely on screen but you can't get a printout of the whole report. It's just a screenshot. There are times it would be advantageous to be able to print the whole thing to see all the pieces together. Once it's exported you lose all the formatting.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Total amount for undeposited donations

When you have a list of donations in the undeposited or unposted area in donations it would be nice to have an amount at the bottom of the list. That way you have a double check against your in house document and CSuite.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No Check numbers on Bank Deposit Slip

The bank deposit slip does not carry the payee check number. We had hoped to replace our handwritten bank deposit slip with the one from CS since the entry is already done, but need the check numbers and they do not come in.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. tribute

When entering a tribute and you are selecting who to notify, it would be helpful if you could search for the profile by entering the last name and first letter of the first name. It currently requires you to include Mr., Ms. or Mrs. when you are searching. It would be helpful if this was consistent with searching for names in other areas of CSuite.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Category of Address

It would be nice to have the ability to update the Address Type category. I currently am not able to delete or add new Type. Therefore, one cannot mark multiple addresses as home, work, ect.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Fund Steward as a field for Fund Statement Templates

We would like to use the Fund Steward field on our Fund Statements as a specific contact for each fund holder. Our 900+ funds have been divided among 3 team members that will handle communication with the fund holders. We want to print on the statement something like - Contact Your Team Member with Questions - then list the Fund Steward name. Support told us that Fund Steward is not currently an available field to use on Fund Statements.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. attach a tribute to an internal donor advised fund grant

I couldn't vote for "interfund tribute" BUT I talked to Support and they said it's not an option to attach a tribute to a grant
    Just restating the previous Idea Lab: Allow a tribute for an interfund. Many times our donor advised funds will make a grant to another internal fund in honor or in memory of someone. We'd like to be able to track ALL gifts made in honor or memory of someone - not just external gifts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add profiles to campaign using custom report

It would be nice if we could add the profiles from a custom report to a campaign. Or, add more options when filtering profiles to add them to a campaign. For example, I want to add profiles with a specific city to a campaign, but that's not an option when I use Invite Profiles on the campaign page. I can, however, create a custom profile report and filter by city; but there's no option to the add those profiles to a campaign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. notes by date

Notes descending by date. When we bulk uploaded Notes we found even if the note had a past date, the note was at the top of the list of notes since the order is determined by the Note ID. Allow admin to pick how the notes are sorted.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gift Notifications for Internal Grants

Fund advisors have requested to receive email notification when their fund receives an internal grant like they do with other contributions.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1099-NEC

Due to the new 1099-NEC form there needs to be a differentiator between the Form 1099 and the 1099-NEC boxes for vendor reporting.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Formula Fields to Custom Reports

It would be very helpful if simple formula calculation fields could be available in custom reports. For example, when creating a fund report with current fund balance and spendable balance fields included, the ability to add a field that would calculate % of spendable balance to total fund balance for each fund included in the report.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fund History charts in Portal

If you implement a look back date on the new fund history charts in the portal, there should be somewhere that shows that date, so donors understand why they may only see a certain time period.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base