GLM Idea Lab

1. Allowing a user to be a contact on more than one organization profile.

Allow a user to be a contact on more than one organization profile without having the need for a different or unique email for each account.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Docusign integration

As a result of COVID19, we have decided to use Docusign to get our Grant Agreements signed and returned to us. I notice other systems have an integration with Docusign. Is this on the radar for Foundant?

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Additional contacts

Got a great idea from one of my grantees in their eval today:
    "While it was easy for me to acquire login information from your organization, it might be easier on you to have people create their own account and then choose their organization from a drop down box. It would save you from always having to create accounts."
    So think about that as an option!
    Meanwhile - I have to go merge two people from the same school district because someone didn;t contact me and I thought I had the duplicate id warning set up,

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Override Follow-up sequential order

It would be ideal if the order of follow-ups was not enforced. We assign our follow-ups all at once. These usually include a grant terms and conditions form, sometimes an interim report, final report, and now i just created a followup for our grantees to electronically share their acknowledgements.

I get an OVERLOAD of questions from our grantees asking why they cant access a report form ( usually they ask after they submit the terms form by before i have had a chance to mark the follow-up complete)

The ackknowledgment follow up is optional and could be submitted at any…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Two contacts assigned to grant applications.

Having the choice to assign two contacts to a grant application and followups. Small organizations or volunteer-based organizations have turnover, and we've had instances where the contact assigned has left the organization, and reminder notifications about grant reporting are never seen. This could be fixed by having a backup email automatically assigned.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customize file download name

When using a merge template to create word or PDF documents, it would be really helpful id the file name included the organization name or project name. For example, when having to download multiple PDF applications individually (from the Request & Decisions page), the file name used for all is the name of the merge template file. I then have to go back and rename each application form which is very cumbersome.

Hopefully, this is an easy fix:)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How come there is not a Scholarship Lifecycle Manager Idea Lab?

Not only do we need an SLM Idea Lab but my Evaluators would like to see the details of the scholarships, and they can't! Nowhere on their Dashboard are they able to see the short description of the Scholarships that they will be reading for. They can only access via our Compendium. Let's get on that!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include email responses in Contact email history

The contact email history would be a much better tool if it included all correspondence with the applicants. Only being able to view emails sent to the applicant and not seeing responses makes it an incomplete history.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. multiple reminder emails

Increase the number or make customizeable the number of reminders that can be sent. Our leadership prefers 2 reminders BEFORE the due date rather than 1 before and 1 after. :-)

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. GLM/Foundant Accessibility for People Using Screen Readers

We received some good feedback from an applicant: "Due to a small staff and the Director's use of screen reader technology, web forms are often inaccessible and paperwork is very slow-moving. The Opportunity Fund's application and website is more navigable than other foundations but still required many hours of oversight and coordination to receive assistance from board members and staff throughout the process."

I would love to know how/if Foundant is working toward making sure it's products are incorporating web accessibility principles so that a person using screen reader technology could apply for a grant and take care of other…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. linking organizations

I work with several Catholic charities, especially schools, that operate under a Diocese of a particular area. For various reasons, some grants need to fall under the Diocese EIN number and other times the school's EIN number. I would love to have a way to link organizations so we can see grant history for all involved. Example Cathedral Parish School and the Diocese of St. Augustine. Both receive grants for the school but we had to enter separately. For people coming behind us, there is no way for them to know/show all grants. We put in comments currently but that…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Limit the WalkMe training options to those tasks available to the user's assigned role

The WalkMe training is great but it assumes full administrator access. Most of our trainees are grants managers. This causes a mismatch between what the training is walking them through and what the trainee sees on the screen.

Current situation: Trainees see tasks in WalkMe that they are restricted from using based on role.

Desired situation: WalkMe training only shows modules that correspond with the available activities based on role

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Status Change Log items for specific followups

I'm trying to see when i reverted the status of a specific followup from submitted back to draft. However, because that followup is not the most recent one, I see nothing about that status change in the log. I would like the status change log to show changes made to specific followups by the name of that followup.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adding the Approved Stage merge fields as an option for merge fields in email templates

I'm working on Financial Followup Assignment Notifications and discovered that none of the Approved stage merge fields are available to insert in the email templates. Everything up to "Approved" is available. We use grant numbers as a key identifier with our grantees. I was going to add the grant number field as a merge field in an email template, but can't do so.

This will be more time consuming for me, since I will now have to take an extra step in our assignment notifications. Hopefully Foundant will be able to add Approved fields as an option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Close, Abandon, Delete Request - Addition Options

It would be nice that also included would be Close Request - Incomplete and Close Request - Complete.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Custom merge fields for email templates

Custom merge fields for email templates: If possible, it would be great to customize which merge fields are able to be pulled into email templates (have more options than what is currently available).

For example: I have a "special conditions" question in my Approval Form and Follow Up Form, that gives instructions for how a grant is to be used. I cannot have that "special conditions" questions used in an email template since it is not one of the merge fields available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pop Up Notifications for Grant & Scholarship Reviewers

You know how we get pop ups from Foundant regarding GLM updates or notices about updates or changes made? Is there a way we can provide a pop up to our grant evaluators so when they log in, for example, they would see “Don’t forget evaluations are due 01/22!” or "Our next meeting is on 03/15." We are trying to find a way to lessen our email communications and be a bit more strategic and streamlined in our messaging.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. SLM - Listing of Evaluation Committees and Members.

In SLM it would be nice to pull a report or print from screen a list of all the evaluation committees and the members on each committee.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Folders for Reports

It would be nice to create folders to organize all the reports created.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. follow up page

On the Follow Up page it would be helpful if there was a column for "Form Submission Date". Currently their is a "Due Date" column but no indication what date the form was submitted. This would be helpful so we can see on one page an overall summary of how timely the Grantee is on submitting their Follow Up forms and which forms are past due.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base