GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi tempestt,
    thank you for your feedback, I am assuming you want to do this from the contacts tab when viewing the organization, is this correct?

What are you doing with the information that you export?

In the meantime I want to share that you can accomplish from the user search page. If you enter the organization name, click search, you will get back all of the contacts for that organization and then will have the batch option to quick export.

best
    sammie

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Deidre,

thank you for the feedback. When referring to the main search box are you referring to the Quick Search on the workload page because here you can enter applicant first or last name.

Or, are you talking about ideally have a generanl search box on the dashboard potentially similiar to the process filter that allows you to search across all statuses?

Best
    sammie

3. Sorting on Request Summary

Is there any way to make sorting possibly on the Request Summary page? Sure would help!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MiB explanation popup

Please include a popup that explains MiB to users, and the conversion table:
    1 MiB is 1024 KiB. 1 KiB is equal to 1024 Bytes
    1 MB is 0.953674 MiB.
    1 MB is 1000 KB. 1 KB is equal to 1000 Bytes
    This would head off a lot of problems for applicants, especially last-minute applicants.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Custom columns

Is there any way to add a custom column that the Funder could actually customize? For instance a "comment space". Sometimes we put an application back into draft and it would be nice for that application to stand out from other ones in draft by putting a red flag or brief note at the end of the columns.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ji Jan,

One way I have seen this achieved is bad an internal question to your application form, this could a radio button or maybe an internal text area to type up your notes. You can then add the internal question into your custom columns.

As for your idea about flag we have talked about this at You Fly We Buy in the past but normally it is in the context of an organization not request. If we were to go down the “flagging” idea how many different flags do you think you would use?

best
    sammie

6. add search bar to shared question bank

The list of questions available to choose from when adding a Shared Question is very long. Can you add a search bar at the top? and possibly not diplay questions that are ineligible (instead of graying them out) Also, being able to select mulitple questions (as mentioned in an earlier post) would really decrease the build time required for a form.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quick Abandon Request Option

If applicants and students were able to Abandon a Request directly from their Applicant Dashboard instead of having to go into each application, I think it would increase the changes of applicants abandoning requests vs administrators having to go in and do it. I am coming from SLM so the majority of our applications are linked to a universe but students don't end up applying to all the opportunities they may be eligible for so it leaves a lot of draft applications that I have to go into and abandon myself.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mass Update Instructions / Visibility / Required Type on Shared Questions

Currently when you update a shared question, the instructions / visibility / required type don't update, but it would be great if you could choose to mass update them.

This would be useful if you need to make a question that was originally optional on all forms required on all forms, or if the instructions for a question on multiple forms needs to be updated across the board.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Meg,

Thank you for your suggestion. Being there is already a pop up after editting a shared question do you feel we could leave that pop and give two options:

One to update all instances of the questions and a second to for only the form you are on?

Seems like a flow of this style might help in all scenarios.

What your thoughts?
    thanks
    sammie

9. Copy previous answers

It would be great if I can pick and choose which questions can be Copied from Previous applications.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

HI Paula,

There is a bit of a work-a-round to meet you request, however it only works if you are creating new processes, if you relable the question from one for to the next will no copy. For example I have seen clients add 2020 Project Budget as the label so that the 2019 Project Budget does not copy over.

reach out to support or your CSM to see if this can help we look at prioritizing your request.
    -sammie

10. Limit Third Party Requests

Only allow applicants to send ONE third party email request. Students will send multiple requests and then the links become inactive confusing the third parties.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

We allow students to send multiple third party email in event the typo’d the email address, or maybe they need to change out who they put in? Or even maybe resend the link if the third party lost it…

Would you a warning message be helpful in that scenario? Or if they don’t change out the email address maybe it shouldn’t send a new link?

let em know your thoughts,
    sammie

11. application deadline

I love all the deadline features for applications, my issue is very simple, the window which shows the deadline is too small and cuts of the time and AM/PM. Anyway to make the box a bit bigger?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Filter Abandoned applications by date

It would be great if we could filter by date any abandoned applications in case of certain applications getting abandoned by error. Instead of having to compare previous reports against each other.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Any Administrator Read Only Questions needs to be hidden

If any changes are made to questions in a form and those questions are made "Administrator Read Only", they are still visible when reviewing submitted follow ups. For example, our grant report follow ups were a copy of the previous year. Many of the questions had changed or were no longer applicable to grantees. However, some of the grantees had already submitted a report in that process. Once the report has been submitted the questions made "Administrator Read Only" still show up and make it very hard to evaluate a follow up form. It looks messy and makes the process…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is there a way to pull up closed grants within a process on our dashboard?

For example, trying to easily sort for this on my main dashboard, without creating a report. Want to easily email all previous grantees within a process about a new opportunity. I've already created the email template using Foundant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base