GLM Idea Lab

1. move new help icon

I appreciate the new help button, but sometimes the big blue question mark balloon is in the way. I'd rather it was up on top with the Compass and Idea Lab, etc. icons.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save paging settings ("Showing 1-10") on Workload pages, so it does NOT reset daily

I know you just upgraded the workload pages so the display count can be set to 10, 20...500, etc.

I set it at 500 because I want it to display all. By default it is 10 which is too restrictive. This works for one day, but it resets when I log back in the next day. I don't want to have to do this every day, across multiple workload pages. Can we make it fixed at 500, across ALL my workload pages?

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow bulk edit of deadline dates for applicants/applications

It would be nice to be able to extend deadlines dates on several applications at once versus indivudual changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More crosstab customization

I know this is a function of the company Foundant contracts with on the reporting tool, but I would really like to be able to reverse the direction of a crosstab or sort data within a crosstab. We use a crosstab to show awards by organization, by year, from inception to date. In the old reporting tool, they were shown most recent year on the left, oldest on the right and in alphabetical order. Under this reporting tool I cannot re-organize it to be viewed the same way and thus I have to recreate it all in excel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mariah,

Part of the issue might be browser because the dots needed can be a bit persnickety. But I was able to just adjust a cross top as you which.

First off to sort alphabetically left click on the header organization name. Then to sort in the column headers on the left you will 6 dots if you click and hold on these it will help you drap and drop the columns into the correct order.

Let us know if you don’t see the dots or if the sort does not work for you.

Best
    sammie

5. Ability to Zoom In/Out in Document Viewer

I love the Document Viewer but sometimes the document uploaded is really large or small and can be hard to read. I have to then download the document and open it outside of Foundant. It would be so helpful if I could zoom in and out of documents within the Document Viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your feedback. There is a zoom in the document viewer but it is only supported in certain browsers. To my knowledge firefox is the only browser that does not support zoom in the document viewer. We will continue to look at updating to the latest version of the viewer in hopes that browser support is not an issue.

Best
    sammie

6. User details - make middle name optional

A number of applicants have mentioned that they dislike disclosing their middle name when they sign up to be a user on GLM. We have no need for that information. Can it be an optional field?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. sorting by third party response

There used to be a way to sort by third party responses (0/2, 1/2, 2/2) on the submitted application tab. It appears we can no longer do that, which results in a large amount of time having to scroll through all applications to find the ones that have met the requirement. Can this be added back in?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.

We recently notice this as well while working on some performance fixes to the workload grids. If you reach out to support and have them turn on the new version of our workload grids you will notice this functionality is back!

We will be rolling this version of the workload grids out to everyone soon, but currently we are testing with some clients make sure we have not missed any functionality.

Best
    sammie

8. Show Evaluators Organization Request History tab

Please show the Organization Request History tab to Evaluators

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please reach out to support or your client success manager as I believe there is a way we can accomplish this request by other looking at the permission you have given your evaluators, or by creating a link to the organization in your custom columns.

If neither of these solutions work please don’t hesitate to create a new idea.
    Best
    sammie

9. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sharing Branched Questions

I would like the system to allow questions that are branched to be shared. Right now, if questions are branched, they cannot be shared in other forms.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gloria,

The ability to share branching questions is available in our advanced license. This functionality is advanced as it has high risk of misconfiguration that could lead to bad data.

That said even if you have an Advanced license to safeguard against misconfiguration the foundant needs to do the initial sharing of the question for you.

If you have questions about the Advanced License or have questions you need to share please reach out to your Client Success Manager and they will be able to help you.

Best
    Sammie

11. Adding/changing a users role & assigning Auto Emails

When adding or changing a users role (i.e. going from Board Member to Grants Manager) & assigning the Auto Emails they will be receiving; it would be nice to see a summary section as to what Auto Emails have been assigned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Renee,

I hope I am understanding your request but if I am not please don’t hesitate to create a new idea.

I believe today in the system you can see all Auto Emails by click on the “Manage Notifications” button. This button appears when you are on the user edit page on the bottom right. When you click this button it will pop up all of the auto-emails in your system and the one with a checkmark are the ones assigned to that user.

I believe this gives you what you are looking for, if not please let us know.
    Best
    Sammie

12. Internally select processes the user sees

We have 2 people who work in the GLM site...Each with a different set of processes we oversee. It would be so helpful to turn "off" or "on" processes that we need (I know this can be done each time we login = but it would be great to have this be a setting that doesn't have to be continuously set) Kind of like allowing committee members to only see their evaluations...It would be nice to specify which processes each of us sees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Celeste,

Depending on the role of the users and your license level this is an option. The functionality is assign Grants managers to Processes. I would encourage you to reach out to your CSM to explore this functionality.

If it doesn’t quite meet your needs please don’t hesitate to make a new suggestion.
    Thanks
    Sammie

13. Print Packet options

I would like to be able to select what documents I want printed as part of the print application packet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cheryl,

I would suggest reaching out to your CSM or support as I think we can handle your request by using Create Documents, or by making update to your print.

If you reach out to them and find we can’t meet your requirements please feel free to create a new idea.

Sammie

14. html

Html edit/view ability:
    In addition, although we better understand that we can paste words, rich text formatting or complex html into the editor screen and press update to see the result, it could be useful to have a button in the toolbar that allows us to peek at the “HTML view” of the template. If we needed to make a minor code tweak, we could so easily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rachel,

When using the rich text editor you will now see an icon < > if you click this icon it will allow you to see your instruction in a code view.

I hope this is helpful in doing your formatting.

As always thank you for your suggestion and don’t hesitate to let us know if this doesn’t solve your problem.

Best
    sammie

15. alpha sort

The sort default for applications appears to go by date submitted. Even if you set the column by alpha, it resets when you toggle back and forth between screens or if you click next evaluation it does not go in alpha sequence. It would be easier if the default was alpha first and then things could be sorted by date or process. It makes it time consuming for staff to click multiple times to get back into alpha sequence and difficult for the board members who review and often have little experience with technology platforms like this. Thanks for considering.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rachel,

The ability save sort orders is currently behind a feature toggle that foundant controls, we will likely release to everyone in the near future but if you don’t want to wait, reach out to support and have them enable “server side” sorting for you.

Best
    sammie

16. Require Users to Periodically Change their Passwords

Auditors are suggesting that passwords be "forced" to change at least every 90 days for security reasons. Perhaps give a 14-day notice of expiration of current password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Patricia,

Through our new Password Policy setting, you can configure the complexity and length of time before a password expires.

Currently, this functionality is behind a feature flag so please reach out to support or your client success manager and then can help you get it configured.

Best
    Sammie

17. Confusing wrong password message at login

When users – especially applicants – enter the wrong password this warning pops up:

• “The Verification Code* field is required.
    • The Email Address or Password you have entered is incorrect. Please retype them, or create a new account if you have not done so before.”
    This wording is confusing as we have had several users ask where they can get this “verification code” – when really it is just asking for their password. This has resulted in calls and emails that take up additional staff time just to explain what the message means.
    Can this language be changed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kelly,

Apologies for the confusion the message related to a verification code was a defect.

The message has been fixed and should now say
    “The Email Address or Password you have entered is incorrect. Please retype them, or create a new account if you have not done so before.”

If you still see the verification code notice please let us know.

Best
    Sammie

18. request and decision searching

This seems to be something new and I don't know if it's a glitch but when I search for a grant under the Request and Decision under any of the fields it will pull up accounts that fall under that request but when I go back to do another search, it goes back to that last request and I have to wait for it to search on that again prior to me being able to do a new search. I don't recall it ever doing this and it doesn't do it if you search under organizations or users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Christy,

February 27th we released a new Auto-Search toggle on to the Requests & Decisions page.

By default, this toggle is “Off” meaning every time you go to requests and decisions you will need to re-enter your search and pull back the results.

If you are in a scenario where you will be using the same search criteria and list over and over you will want to turn the toggle “On”.

I hope this helps with what you were seeing in the site, and thank you for your feedback.

Sammie

19. Grant Number from C-Suite pulled into Decision Form

C-Suite grant number integrated in the Decision Form (with the ability to edit.) I find I am having to backtrack to the Decision Form to enter the grant number after I sync with C-Suite. We use this as a merge field for our grant agreements. We then add the year in front of the C-Suite grant number to ID the grant. That is why I included the edit option as well. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your feedback I think we can get you to the end result you are looking for in maybe just a little bit different route.

You can add CSuite Grant ID to the decision form. To do so you just need to go into your decision form, click the “Add CSuite Question” you will want to add the field Grant Id. This will allow the CSuite Grant Id to flow from CommuitySuite without you having to manually enter it. With that said we keep this field locked down in GLM as it is CSuite data so you cannot edit it. However, with some magic on your merge template, I think we could get your document created so that you weren’t having to touch every letter or every grant individually.
    If you reach out to support they can help you with this.

As always thank you for…

20. Add custom columns to Application Evaluation Assigned page

It would be helpful to have the ability to add a column to the Application Evaluation Assigned page that would show who the application is assigned to (which staff member).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Custom columns are now available on the evaluations assigned page. Note add these fields the question needs to exist on the evaluation form so for something like staff member it is important that field is shared from the application on to the evaluation form.

Thank you for your feedback
    Sammie

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base