GLM Idea Lab

1. Add date when evaluation completed

It would be helpful to see the date when an evaluator scored an application complete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there a way to pull up closed grants within a process on our dashboard?

For example, trying to easily sort for this on my main dashboard, without creating a report. Want to easily email all previous grantees within a process about a new opportunity. I've already created the email template using Foundant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. User Reports

Hello! I know in other databases I've managed, I had the ability to run a "user" report to see what user was making what changes. This was helpful because if someone was keying in information incorrectly, I could reach out to help them follow the protocol that is set. Might be something worth considering. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. popup reminder to view print packet when submitting application

As mentioned previously by Angie in this suggestion (http://idealab.foundant.com/forums/339786-glm-idea-lab/suggestions/12344550-print-packet-option-by-save-and-submit-buttons), applicants aren't really using the print packet option to check for file upload errors or for changes in the text (which sometimes occur after pasting in and saving the application). I like Angie's idea of a button, or possibly a popup reminder ("Are you ready to submit - have you looked at the print packet to see if there were any errors in text or uploads?"). Either way, maybe "Preview" or "Preview Application" would make more sense than "Print Packet" to the applicant.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. administrators should be able to edit field answers anytime

I like the tab view for requests, with the lower application and approval tabs side by side. But I've been mystified a few times when trying to edit a field answer... apparently you can't edit an answer unless you first go to the Request tab and press "view" on the Application or Decision (unnecessarily complicating the process). I think the Edit button for each field answer should be available to administrators at all times. It's not like it's easy to accidentally push...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix the "Allow Copying" setting so that it doesn't change when moving back and forth between demo and live

When I copied my 100 scholarships and moved them over to demo to build my eligibility quiz, that move turned the "Allow Copying" function from "Both" to "Off". So I had to manually turn them all back to "Both" after I built the quiz and moved them back to the live site. It would be ideal if we could keep the existing "Allow Copying" setting and not have to manually change them despite moving the processes back and forth between demo and live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Access Code Issues

I utilize both public and restricted processes. It would be nice if the restricted applications could be viewed on the "Apply" page just like the public ones, but prompt for the access code when selected.

This would ease the confusion of those specifically looking for a certain application and completely overlooking the "Enter Access Code" box available to them - even with the best of instructions (screen shots and all), I still have applicants overlook the access code and begin completing the wrong application.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Print Nested Questions in Question List

Is there a way to print all of the options of a nested question in the question list pdf?

I am proofing a proposed application but cannot see the options without logging into GLM. It is making it hard for others to assist with proofing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Inhibit submission of an application when file is not fully uploaded

There appears to be instances when applications are allowed to submit when the file upload of a required question has not finished uploading. If the applicant does not allow the file to finish uploading, and submits, the application may be submitted, yet the document is not accessible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bulk Upload of User Information (for grant reviewers)

We have over 120 grant reviewers this year, and only 40 of them were grant reviewers last year, which meant that we had to load 80 new users into the system by hand for this cycle. Because our grant review team changes each cycle and we have so many, it would be very helpful to be able to submit an agreed template spreadsheet to foundant support that would create all the users in one upload. Not only would this be faster, but we could use information from our Wild Apricot system and reduce the likelihood of errors from retyping data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Give users an error message when they enter access codes incorrectly

It would help users who type in access codes incorrectly if the system gave an error message rather than just returning to the same screen. Without an error message, they don't know they have the code wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Application Length Limits

Before moving to an online system, we allowed a 6-page total application length. Applicants could use the 6 pages how they chose, giving long answers to some questions and short answers to others as long as they didn't exceed total length. We want that same functionality online with a TOTAL character count per process, instead of an answer-by-answer character count.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hiding / Non Display of Certain Dashboard Features

We do not use the Application Evaluation Module. We would like the ability to hide this from our Dashboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add an import link so payments can be uploaded from a spreadsheet

I would like to download payments from my accounting system to a spreadsheet or csv file and upload them into Foundant. Would eliminate errors and save lots of time!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Staff Evaluators email

We have evaluators that email our applicants outside of Foundant and then copy and paste it into their evaluation. It would be useful if we had the ability to be able to choose if we would like the staff evaluator to have the ability to email through Foundant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Evaluation 1 Side by Side

It would be nice if you and organization has two evaluations that evaluator 1 and 2 can see each others evaluations in the side by side. Right now they can only see LOI and Application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to suggest that for the multiple choice questions that you allow administrators

to set a limit on the number of selections an applicant can choose.
    ie: applicants can select a maximum of a certain number of choices.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. fix downloading reports

When I go to download a report the reporting software continues to "think" and try to load even after the .xls or .csv files are available for viewing. This means that you have to quit out of the screen to download a new report and, unless you remembered to save all the changes you've made to filters/the report, you lose all the filters/fields you just selected.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)