GLM Idea Lab

1. Remember selection in Copy request window

It would save time and clicks if the Copy Request pop up window remembered the last process selection so that you don't have to scroll and select it again each time when copying multiple applications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Merge Template for Eval 1 & 2

Adding a way to pull data from Eval 1 & 2 into a formatted template for review committee/board discussions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. added opportunity type

Please add an additional tier to opportunities. I'd like to sort my donors and prospects into three to five categories > then list the types of opportunities, ie, bequests, new funds, etc > then shift to tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SLM: List of names & emails for those who passed the EQ for a specific Process

We received a new scholarship fund after the deadline for most of our other funds had passed. I ran the eligibility for this fund and 16 users passed. I wanted to send an email to these users to let them know there was a new application on their dashboard.
    Even though the Passed list didn't include emails, I wanted to Export the list, but the only Batch Option was to run the eligibility again.

Chat Support suggested using Reporting, but no data is generated unless the user has started an application.
    I have 3 more processes with later deadlines that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why can we not import Merge Fields into an email template from the Merge Field Document?????

This is so frustrating. Because it should work. Why can the system only locate the merge fields that are "available" if it has the mergefield code?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. merge template

keep the merge template as a title next to where the field merges so when the merge is complete it has the name of the field next to the response, otherwise there is no context for what the field is

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Question Visibility List

please restructure the question visibility list to mimic the list of roles possible on the User search page. We have a multiple approval Grant Agreement and have had to spend hours today reverting, reassigning, resubmitting and then marking the forms complete. Either we did it wrong, or we need a little more flexibility.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reports - Lock Column Headings

Would be helpful if column headings locked so you could see them as you scroll down the report, like you can in Excel.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am looking for a way to have our consultant only see certain grantees in Foundant. Is that accessibility possible?

Right now he has limited access for read and review only. What we are wanting is to have that further cut back to only certain grantees are accessible to him. Possible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Check/Uncheck All in Data Sets

When building a data set to run a report, it would be great to have a check all/uncheck all box. When I'm building my general data set to build my individual scholarship reports from it's very time consuming to have to check every single box for each question in the data field step.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Requests in Manual Status in Reports

When manual requests are left in Application Draft bucket, they are not available in reporting. Expected result would be to allow these to either be pulled in included in the Application Draft status or add a checkbox in pre-filters allowing manual to be selected

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. question branching - work flow and formatting

I would like the question branching to appear in an application directly after the question (not at the end of the question group). This would GREATLY increase the functionality of the branching. Right now, I'm not going to use it because it feels like an after-thought and doesn't flow with the application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Option to include CSuite, application documents and evaluation information as merge document fields

Love the merge document field! But, is it possible to make it even more useful? Right now we have 2 options for gathering the finanical back up information that we need in hard copy form to accompany the grants for CRA auditing purposes.

1. Create an excel report from the GLM (time consuming as it needs to be formatted each time)

2. manually print the grant recommendation form, approval form and evaluation form, and combine into one pdf - loads of excess paper!

It would be great to be able to do this from the Merge Templates.

Ideal fields to include are: …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Import Financials

This may exsist but I am not sure - It would be very helpful to be able to import from an excel file information on payments that have been made, instead of having to go into each award and adding them in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create Batch Documents

I would love to be able to do a "Batch Option" to create documents from a merge template across multiple Approval > Approved applications. When processing 100+ grants at a time, it would be a lot easier to do a batch than to open each Project Name, select "Create Document" and pick the correct template. Even better if it can be done from Payment Tracking (to piggy back off another idea submitted). Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Automatically Submit Opportunity Requests With No Visible Questions

After submitting common applications, opportunities with internal visibility opportunity specific questions still must be manually submitted.

Expected result: When no opportunity specific questions are visible to applicants, automatically submit like an opportunity with no opportunity specific questions

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Deidre,

thank you for the feedback. When referring to the main search box are you referring to the Quick Search on the workload page because here you can enter applicant first or last name.

Or, are you talking about ideally have a generanl search box on the dashboard potentially similiar to the process filter that allows you to search across all statuses?

Best
    sammie

18. Add SLM to your idea lab

Add SLM to your idea lab - there are differences between scholarships and grans

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Notification to administrators and grants managers of upcoming grant submission deadline

This feature would allow an admin to set up an email reminding the admin and grants managers (other pertinent roles/individuals could be selected - in our case this could include front desk staff) that a grant deadline for applicants is approaching.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Eligibility Quiz

Maybe there is a way to do it and I need to be educated on it. Is there a way to batch assign the Eligibility Quiz to multiple scholarship processes vs individually?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base