GLM Idea Lab

1. Create Batch Documents

I would love to be able to do a "Batch Option" to create documents from a merge template across multiple Approval > Approved applications. When processing 100+ grants at a time, it would be a lot easier to do a batch than to open each Project Name, select "Create Document" and pick the correct template. Even better if it can be done from Payment Tracking (to piggy back off another idea submitted). Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically Submit Opportunity Requests With No Visible Questions

After submitting common applications, opportunities with internal visibility opportunity specific questions still must be manually submitted.

Expected result: When no opportunity specific questions are visible to applicants, automatically submit like an opportunity with no opportunity specific questions

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Deidre,

thank you for the feedback. When referring to the main search box are you referring to the Quick Search on the workload page because here you can enter applicant first or last name.

Or, are you talking about ideally have a generanl search box on the dashboard potentially similiar to the process filter that allows you to search across all statuses?

Best
    sammie

4. Add SLM to your idea lab

Add SLM to your idea lab - there are differences between scholarships and grans

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Notification to administrators and grants managers of upcoming grant submission deadline

This feature would allow an admin to set up an email reminding the admin and grants managers (other pertinent roles/individuals could be selected - in our case this could include front desk staff) that a grant deadline for applicants is approaching.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Eligibility Quiz

Maybe there is a way to do it and I need to be educated on it. Is there a way to batch assign the Eligibility Quiz to multiple scholarship processes vs individually?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. dark mode

Add the option to switch to dark mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Question Fields: Ability to make Charts/Tables/Grids

It would be a great tool to have in the application, review and reporting stages to have the ability to create tables for grantees to fill out (text fields, not necessarily complex budget tables (But Budget tables would also be appreciated ;) )

Although I understand the background work to make this happen is difficult, I think it would be a very strong and well used feature.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Accepted file types

Accepted file types - I would prefer a drop-down list of file types I could choose from when creating a question, rather than needing to type in a list. Then have the file type(s) I chose automatically populate at the end of my question.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Admin

I don't see an Idea Lab for Grant Hub specifically, so I'm hoping it's okay to post here. My ED and I are both very heavily involved in the grant writing process. It would be very helpful to be able to have multiple "administrator" accounts on Grant Hub, as one of us will always lack capabilities that are needed to complete tasks efficiently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. opt out filter for glm communications

I send a lot of correspondence to organizations who have signed up in the GLM portal. ( i.e. notices when new opportunities are available, workshops, etc.) A couple of people have asked to be removed from the contact list and i realized there is no way to remove them or flag them so that those types of messages are no longer sent to them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New Question Mark is in the way

The new Question Mark at the bottom of the screen is in the way of other buttons I need, which also appear at the bottom of the screen - moving grants to the next stage, seeing the next page for a report, and clicking save on updates made to a profile, to name a few. Can the question mark be smaller? Or live somewhere else where there aren't other buttons we need to click to move things along?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Export ALL GuideStar Charity Check Information

This would include:
    The Summary, EIN, Group Exemption, OFAC Organization, IRS Pub 78 Verified, IRS BMF, and Run Date.
    IRS Publication 78
    Organization Name, EIN, Deductibility Status Description, Most Recent IRS Publication 78, Verified with Most Recent Internal Revenue Bulletin.
    IRS Business Master File
    Organization name, Most Recent IRS BMF, IRS Subsection: 501(c)(3) Public Charity, Reason for Non-Private Foundation Status, Ruling Date.
    990s list.
    Public Profile:
    GuideStar Exchange level (i.e. Silver, etc)
    Name, DBA, AKA, address, ED, etc.
    Fiscal Year Start:
    Fiscal Year End
    Total Assets
    Total Revenue:
    Total Liabilities
    Total Expenses
    Goverment Issued Ruling Year:
    All fields under Financial…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. So many places to log in!

The one complaint I have is that there are sooo many places to log into. Sandbox, live site, base camp, maybe smartsheets for traininings. It would be nice that if I got logged into one place I would then have all of my possible logins listed. If I need base camp, I can click "here." If I need my sandbox, I can click "here." Etc. Kind of like a hub of locations.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dropdown Menu for State and City

Create dropdown question for locations (State, City) when organizations are creating their profiles on Foundant. As we run reports, I have noticed that organizations will misspell cities, write city names in ALL CAPS, abbreviate state names, or write state names in ALL CAPS. This presents a problem when generating reports and having to go back and clean all that. It would be great if organizations had the option to select the state where they are located from a drop down menu, then choose the city they are located in from a drop down menu as well. This would generate clean,…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. SLM Evaluation "Summaries" to be made available to the evaluators

It would be very beneficial if the evaluators for SLM could see all the evaluation summaries for each scholarship applicant (like the administrator can see) instead of the administrator emailing them a screenshot of rankings and attaching the overall summaries for each applicant.

I have asked this before from support but was told not part of the evaluation stage or available at the time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. digital signature

It would be nice to have a field to include in follow-up form for digital signatures. I have copyright forms that require a signature so to be able to create a follow-up form for the PI and they obtain all the signatures would be a great enhancement to my program, and to the Foundant system.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Organization History Quick Export

I would love a "quick export" option from the Organization's Request History tab. So many ways this could be valuable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. administrator comments

Administrator Comments Viewable to Collaborators
    It would be extremely helpful to have visible to applicant administrator comments in follow up forms also visible to the collaborators who are editing and submitting those forms as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding ability to select a hard start time for a process

Because we limit the number of qualifications we accept, In the interest of fairness we would like to fix a start time for our processes to begin so that people in earlier time zones cannot get a jump on those in later time zones in qualification submissions. So, perhaps a feature can be added were in addition to picking a start date for a process we can also pick a starting time, similar to our ability to pick a deadline date and time for qualification and application hard deadlines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base