1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Third party emails to include attachment

Regarding documents for Third Parties:

Currently our grantees are having to send an additional email with their grant contracts attached to their Third Parties (Principals & School District authorized officials or Fiscal Receivers) This email is in addition to the emails they compose within the grant contract packet to obtain electronic signatures.

It would be extremely helpful to our grantees if they could add a document to their Third Party composed email, so it is an all in one communication (electronic signature link, instructions/message, attached grant contract) instead of three separate emails.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I need to use check box options for priority areas on my application.

I am preparing an application template. I have three options to list as priorities on my application. Option 1, Option 1 and Option 3. Under each option is a description of the priority and some examples. I used the check box in formatting the option. Then the instruction under each check box. The check boxes and options show up on the application online, however when I try to print the packet for our reviewers it is unclear which priority area was chosen and which priority area was not chosen as the check boxes do not show up. It there any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. add notices to dashboards

It would be nice to have a small area to have custom notices that can be updated as necessary. For example: Welcome to our ePortal. Data Collection Tool Form assignments have been delayed. Please check back soon.

I've got grantees looking for a form that hasn't been sent yet. This would help with communication!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to set a time and date for a process to automatically toggle on

It would be helpful to be able to set a time/date for a process to toggle on.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. column

Custom Columns.
    It would be helpful, especially for evaluators if the ability to truly customize the columns was possible. Meaning select all the columns that are visible instead of default columns that may be unncessary.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. SLM Toggles

When turning these on or off, each time you select one, it takes you back to the top each time rather than just letting you continue on where you are at. Very time consuming when you have a lot of committees etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Batch "add installment" and "make payment"

It would be handy to be able to add installments in a batch as well as make payments in a batch. We just distributed 53 checks and the last thing I want to do right now is have to manually update the amount and date of each of those checks. What would be handy is to have a list of all payments due and a batch payment option to indicate their completion.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Delete Questions

The capability to delete a question within an active application.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. follow up due

When setting the Auto Due Date for a follow up in Process Manager, if I select the Time Span option, the list of dates to choose from are:

Decision Date
    Project application requesting fiscal sponsorship
    Listing of Projects
    Date resolved
    Project End Date
    Letter of Support
    Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement
    Project Start Date

I would like to have Date Follow Up Assigned included in that list.

And on a side note, I'm puzzled by the Fiscal Sponsorship-related options; is there a feature I'm unaware of that is specific to fiscally sponsored requests?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. next due date / nearest due date

Our grants committee would like to be able to see when an organization's next report is due. Being able to include a merge field for next due date for follow-up reports would be really helpful.

I am currently running reports with Due Date (Follow Ups) as one of my data fields, then determining the next closest date, then manually adding to the summary. Am I missing an easier option? (GLM staff - see Focus Grant Summary merge template for an example.)

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Committees Ideas

Coming from the SLM World, I have a few suggestions regarding the functionality of managing committees. Overall I like how you can organize your committees, but I wish there were more features.

1. Be able to share documents to specific committees. We currently send "Applicant Reports" which is essentially a spreadsheet with the basic information of the applicants being reviewed. This would be much easier to be able to share this and other important documents such as past meeting minutes to specific committees.

2. Have the ability for our committee members complete a Conflict of Interest form directly through SLM. It would…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change Color of Administrator Comments

It would be really helpful if the color of Administrator Comments could be changed from grey. I know it changes to blue when you make it visible to an Applicant, which makes it so much easier to see. But the Admin Comment stays grey and I find myself skipping over comments because they do not stick out.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Alert Notes

Is it possible to add an alert note, much like CSuite, to the organization page? That way, something important is not missed as it is the first thing that you see when you go to their profile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. collaborator

When assigning a grant to a first-stage evaluator, if that person has also been listed as a collaborator on the grant, they will not receive the email notification and instead the notification to evaluate the grant will be sent to the grant applicant. This is a bug in the system and causes confusion for the grant applicant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. question branching - formatting issues with evaluation reports

We have implemented question branching in both our application and our evaluations, and it is awesome. However, when we print our evaluations to PDF to share with the group, the branching we use ends up creating many extra pages (questions from the unused branches with no answers). Could you either revise how the report form works so that it excludes unused branch information OR alternatively provide the option to download an MSWord version of the evaluation reports - which would allow us to easily delete the unused portions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Follow-up forms -- Access to Uploaded Files in the Application

I would be nice to include a filed that is uploaded in the application in the follow-up form. Especially if that particular file needs to be updated. In my case, so that I don't have to toggle between application and follow-up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Process Summary Time Zone

Start Date and End Date in the Process Summary are not in our time zone (Pacific time) and are closing 2 hours early for us. Please allow to edit the time zone in the summary so they can match up with the due date/hard deadline

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Internal follow up forms can only be assigned to internal users

It would be helpful if, when you create an internal form and have internal users for that form, that they are the only ones visible to be assigned. In my haste (yes, my fault) I have assigned an internal form to the applicant because it defaults to them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We have a few foundations that grant multi year grants and they need to fill out a follow-up form each year after they have received and use

We have a few foundations that grant multi year grants and they need to fill out a follow-up form each year after they have received and used their payment. It would be great if Foundant had a way to generate a new follow up form for each year.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base