GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

160 results found

1. We've been working on adding additional processes to our GLM and I realized how much easier it would be if our questions were numbered for all of the forms. This would also be helpful when referencing questions with our applicants that are applying in other languages since the numbers can be universal. It would help when people call or email and can reference a question number instead of reading or re-writing the question out.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Send an email 1 x a week with idea lab ideas.
    I don't have time to go look or remember to look.
    Put it in front of me and I will vote!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We would like to generate an automatic email to our applicants once we have marked their application complete. Currently our applicants get an automatic email upon submission, but we have to manually send them emails once we have determined their application is complete

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

4. We send out confirmation emails with our grant payments each month. These emails vary based on the payment schedule of the grant, but not drastically so. It would be wonderful if I could select a group of payments from the tracking page and email them all the same template.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be amazing if there was a draft email box, that you could stage emails in until sending. I.e. Save a draft of the preview of the email.

Our Director does a final approval of the notification letters prior to sending, which we send via Email Templates in GLM. Ideally, there would be a way for the draft to be created by one user then reviewed by another, so the first user can send the email.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

6. Is there a way to change the "from" email address to reflect our organizations email? When we generate emails to our board or to grantees via Foundant, some may be filtering into their spam folders vs their inbox or may glance over it as it is not a recognizable email to them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

7. It would be nice after chatting with the online support help if it was followed up with an email summary of the discussion, and if necessary, if the issue was not able to be corrected through the discussion, it would be helpful that the discussion summary was also followed by a ticketed number system of the on-going issues.

This has a two fold benefit for Foundant in terms of Client Service:

1. The client has a copy of the conversation summary, so if the request is something educational, they can refer to it or forward it on to other staff. There…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have numerous grants where followups are assigned to the applicant but then changed to a new person for various reasons. It should be an option to include the name of the person assigned the follow up rather than the original applicant.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

9. When sending an email without a template, it would be very useful if the "To", "Cc", and "Bcc" fields were connected to the email addresses in the User records. If I need to send a one-time email to a group of applicants, I have to go look up each individual's email address in the Search Users function, copy it to a temporary location, then copy the collected emails to the pertinent address field, rather than simply start typing a name and have it populate automatically with suggested recipients from the GLM User records.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I use a lot of email templates in my workflow. I'd like to be able to print a summary of each email template so that I can review them side by side to make sure the language and format is consistent across the collection - I have noticed that I address the recipients in some emails as {Prefix} {Last Name}, and as {First Name} in others, that my signature line differs slightly between them, and other details that are just difficult to manage with the current set up. It would be even better if I could run this suggested summary…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the email that I send announcing that an applicant's grant request has been approved, I'd like to show them the address the check will be sent to once their grant agreement has been received, and encourage them to update the addressing info if it is incorrect. It would be great if you could expand the email merge fields to include physical mailing address info, including suffix and business title.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

12. I have a large number of email templates, so must frequently search for the one I need. Sometimes there's a keyword that I'm looking for that's in the body of the template, rather than in the Subject or Template Name. I would like for the Quick Search at the top of the Email Template page to search in the body of the template, as well as the Template Name and Subject.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

13. Having a feature to automatically run a report for x amount of time (e.g. monthly) and emailed to x people (e.g. way to insert email addresses)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

14. Doesn't anyone ever make a mistake?? Often when I go to back space/delete something, the wonky way the text formatting works inevitably messes me up and changes the font size or color. If that issue can't be remedied, an undo would be helpful!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

15. We would like to be able to show students' names to evaluators but have their contact information (mailing address, email address, phone number, etc.) hidden from evaluators.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

16. Can we have reply's from emails we've sent from Foundant return to the Administrator (or user) that sent it in a "Messages" portal in our account?

As a company administrator, it's hard for us to track communications if the only message tracked in Foundant is the initial email that we sent. All replies (from the grantee) and staff responses are in their personal email accounts and this can be troublesome for maintaining proper file retention policies.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to have the ability set 2 follow-up Notification Days. One, for a 14-day reminder and another for a 7-day reminder

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We received a new scholarship fund after the deadline for most of our other funds had passed. I ran the eligibility for this fund and 16 users passed. I wanted to send an email to these users to let them know there was a new application on their dashboard.
    Even though the Passed list didn't include emails, I wanted to Export the list, but the only Batch Option was to run the eligibility again.

Chat Support suggested using Reporting, but no data is generated unless the user has started an application.
    I have 3 more processes with later deadlines that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be very beneficial if the evaluators for SLM could see all the evaluation summaries for each scholarship applicant (like the administrator can see) instead of the administrator emailing them a screenshot of rankings and attaching the overall summaries for each applicant.

I have asked this before from support but was told not part of the evaluation stage or available at the time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

20. In SLM, it would be great if all the lists would be sortable or in alphabetic order. For example, when I am in the Universal Application, I have approximately 80 opportunities with follow-up forms that aren't sortable or movable. This is true in many areas that are not sortable. Same with Email templates. We have quite a few and It is hard to find the right one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

• Don't see your idea?