GrantHub Pro Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

15 results found

1. It would be very useful if we could add files linked to either Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. Since we currently store our files in Google Drive (will transition to Microsoft soon), we have to download them from there and then add them to GrantHub Pro. That duplicates work and makes it more difficult for us. Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow for tasks to be configured per-task rather than system wide. For example, I might have a grant that I know is due in a year and takes a significant amount of preparation so I might want a 3 month ahead notification of the task deadline. Whereas I might have another grant which is simple and I would only want to remember to start working on it a few weeks ahead of it. Some opportunities might require 3 reminders while others might need just one.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love to be able to check a box next to a task to change its status to "Complete." It currently requires 5 clicks to make a task complete: Click on specific task, Click on Edit, Click on Progress, Click on Complete, Click on Save. It could take more time to change the status of the task than to do the task itself.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to see the invitations I have sent to people to join the site. Currently, I cannot see who has been invited to join the site.

Also, I would like to be able to set access rights to the users I invite. Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The only current way to link individuals and organizations is by designating a Primary Contact. Clients need to know HOW an individual is connected to an organization, or else using the Relationships tab on a profile is not very helpful. For example, employee/employer, board member/organization, student/school, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We honestly need for each record/field/page to allow for hyperlinks to be accessible the same way that the website and email field is. When you don't allow the hyperlinks to work and we put hyperlinks on any page, it makes it so we have to cut and paste the hyperlink at the top at the URL and this is not a modern way of storing information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Directly migrate/import funders and opportunities from GrantStation or similar service to GrantHub Pro. Ideally this would be something like a button that pushes data over, not a manual import. The searching in GrantStation is helpful but manual work to add the information to GrantHub Pro is not ideal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Something available from draft application to post-award to keep track of what we have done in our process both internally and external from Foundant - with the goal of being able to pull a report like the attached. I made a form in evaluation - but the rules of evaluation make it useless in this scenario.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We need a way to quickly and easily identify duplicate or related profiles on a regular basis so that we know that ALL the data about our donors/funders is appear in one profile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like a small number of users attached to a process to have limited visibility so that they cannot view the request history attached to an organization. This would require changing the 'Organization Viewable By Applicant' setting, but when you set it to User-by-User defaults, it will change all of the Users in our account to NOT see the History. Is there a way to update "Organization Viewable by Applicant" as a setting in each process? Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need to be able to email from within GHP to people who are our current colleagues, partners, or even funders but are not GHP users. Emails related to tasks (such as reminders, notices) are one function that could be really useful; currently awarded opportunities; researching applications, application in progress, and/or application submitted would also be helpful if we could send email about them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As grant professionals within a large school district, we are not going to require all of our colleagues to become GHPro users. However, we would love to be able to assign our grant Program and Fiscal Coordinator colleagues within the District grant-related tasks and send them reminders from GHPro for things like requests for funding; program or fiscal reports; year-end grant closeout; etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We would like to pull reports based on the organization and the people who are listed as contacts - not just grant-associated. It is not useful to have a separate crm - especially one that does not integrate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Confirguration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make the boxes on the individual Grant Opportunity pages relative size to screen, arrangeable, and able to be hidden or removed. We aren't using the Financial side yet and don't plan to, but the Revenue Summary and Expense Summary are at or near the top of the page. I'd like to hide or at least move them to the bottom of the page. I'd also like the Tasks and Notes boxes at the top of the page, and for all of the boxes to be smaller. Currently I have to scroll down the screen to find the Tasks and Notes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Opportunity  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?