GrantHub Pro Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Allow for tasks to be configured per-task rather than system wide. For example, I might have a grant that I know is due in a year and takes a significant amount of preparation so I might want a 3 month ahead notification of the task deadline. Whereas I might have another grant which is simple and I would only want to remember to start working on it a few weeks ahead of it. Some opportunities might require 3 reminders while others might need just one.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would love to be able to check a box next to a task to change its status to "Complete." It currently requires 5 clicks to make a task complete: Click on specific task, Click on Edit, Click on Progress, Click on Complete, Click on Save. It could take more time to change the status of the task than to do the task itself.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As grant professionals within a large school district, we are not going to require all of our colleagues to become GHPro users. However, we would love to be able to assign our grant Program and Fiscal Coordinator colleagues within the District grant-related tasks and send them reminders from GHPro for things like requests for funding; program or fiscal reports; year-end grant closeout; etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Task Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?