GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

160 results found

1. A place to see your requests to support, both open and closed, and their status. Sometimes you have multiple tickets open and if someone in my organization wants/needs an update, I cannot provide one without emailing support again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

2. When approving or declining an application the email applicant box appears at the bottom of the application next to the Save Approval & Approval button, but not after you've either saved or approved it.
    Doesn't it make sense to email your recipient AFTER the approval, then if you are using a template with the Approval amt. fields in it, they will actually contain the approval data? If I email before approval it doesn't work and those fields come up with a zero. So my point is, can you add the email applicant button on the screen after the approval or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

3. We have had to remind a grantee to complete the correct budget form and re-submit their application...a couple of times. It would be helpful if "re-send emails" were part of the application and/or contact email history.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. After closing evaluation, the options at the bottom of the Evaluation Summary page are to "email evaluator" and to "approve" evaluations. It would be convenient to also have the option to deny evaluation here. Currently, the work flow requires one instead to return to the dashboard, select closed evaluations, and go from there with batch options. I like to work on one LOI at a time and not have to return back out the dashboard.

It would also be nice if when I did a denial, the decision date calendar brought up the current date by default, but allowed that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As an Administrator I do most of my work in the Dashboard so I want to go into the dashboard areas (submitted, draft, open, closed...etc.), choose the applicant(s) I wish to email and e-mail them. Ideally the applicant and request/grant information would be merged into an e-mail template and the workflow would look like the steps below.

1) Click on an area in the Dashboard (submitted, draft, open, closed...etc.)

2) Check the boxes next to the applicant(s) I wish to e-mail

3) Scroll to the bottom and choose the Send Email button

a) This triggers a pop up window with
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We would like to suggest offering email verification on the registration page. In other words, requiring the applicant type their email in two separate boxes to ensure it matches. One of our testers had an unrecognized typo and then had trouble logging in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love it if repeat applicants who have an overdue requirement (aka Follow-Up) would get a message when they try to start a new proposal. . . like "Hey! You still owe us a Final Report from 2013. Please contact us." Perhaps this mechanism could be similar to the email that pops up if they try to create a duplicate organization? We'd hate for them to spend the time and energy to prepare and submit a proposal that is VERY likely to be screened out due to their delinquent Follow-up. Thank you for considering!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be helpful to see bouncebacks on emails generated and sent through Foundant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add the ability to unsend a batch email. This feature is much more common now and widely used. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

10. Allow us to pull in the "fund name" from installments into emails. This would allow us to inform the grantees of the funds funding their grants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

11. I have many email templates that are only slight variations of each other; they contain substantially the same language, with a few differences specific to the circumstances. Whenever the basic language needs an update, I have to access each template individually and make the update. I would like the ability to set up a "library" of phrases, or language "chunks", that I can insert references to in my emails, similar to how I can insert merge fields. For example the paragraph that I've included in every template related to reports that provides instructions on accessing and submitting reports could be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

12. I've created an internal process for contributions that are not initiated by an external applicant (used for discretionary grants, employee matching, and ad hoc Foundation contributions). I need to alert our internal financial person, as well as our CEO, whenever one of these contribution records is entered in GLM. I had intended to use the automatic email "To Administrators (when Submitted)", but because it is only ever created internally, it is never actually "submitted" and so my auto email never gets triggered. I'd like to at least be able to use the email template I've created to manually alert these…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

13. We have multiple processes for different applicants. A registration email option to address these groups would be helpful with instructions and information pertinent to their process/funding program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

14. Would be great to have at least a handful of oft used logos saved to insert rather than pulling up a url every time you send a non template email from the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

15. When sending to multiple users, my company alone has over 20 characters after our names. I have tried using the bcc field and some of the users think I neglected to cc others because the bcc field is a blink copy. Once I add in 5 staff members we have already exceeded 100 characters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

16. Hi. I may have posted this in the wrong channel before; sorry.

But can you offer your users the ability to add custom fields to your funder contacts? Like, I may want to add 3/5 funder contacts to an email contact list. How can I do this without clunky workarounds in the notes field or through adding it post-export?

There are also other fields that may be valuable -- links to their LinkedIn Profiles, Start dates with the org etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

17. It would be great to have the primary contact listed under Batch Options to send emails to the primary contact as well as the applicant. Two separate groups-we send reminder "grant agreement due emails" to the primary contact who will be signing the grant agreement. We do not send it to the applicant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

18. For about 80% of grants that go through a process, I have auto emails set for when a follow up is assigned. The remaining 20% have various exceptions and need more custom-type emails, though I can typically still use templates for them, but need to select the appropriate one for the situation. Sometimes I'll turn off auto emails and forget that I've done that, then assign a follow up assuming an email has been sent. It would be helpful if at the time follow ups are assigned there could be some sort of indicator of whether auto emails To Applicant…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

19. Many of our applicants are contracted grant writers and use one email address. As such, in order for them to do their job, they're needing to make up a new email address every time they apply on behalf of a new organization. Can we please allow applicants the ability to link to more than one account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

20. When the system times out when creating a GLM email you lose all the text you were working on. Just happened to me again lol! It would be fantastic if there was a draft save of the email so this work does not get lost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

• Don't see your idea?