GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. Including an attachment with an email template

It would be really nice to have the capability to add an attachment to an email template. We have set up a "Follow Up Reminder" email template to be used when final reports are due. We request that budget summaries are presented in a specific format. I think it would help our grantees if they had an example to follow.

posted February 6, 2013 by Dee Ann Harris, Leightman Maxey Foundation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Consideration  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move Enter Grant Tab to top of section

I really like the new feature where an organization's grants are listed chronologically (most recent on top). What I would find really helpful would be to move the tab for "Enter Grant" to the top of the section so I don't have to scroll down to the bottom to enter a new grant. I also think that perhaps the tab should be moved to the right of the page like the view, edit and delete buttons.

posted January 24, 2013 by Mara Yarp, Morgan Family Foundation

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Evaluation Reports

We conduct two rounds of evaluations on every grant application. After the first round we provide the results to the second group of people evaluating. Finally, at our board meeting we provide the results from both rounds of evaluations.

We currently provide these to our evaluators through a fairly complicated merge document that we process after each evaluation. We were hoping that you all could create a report for all evaluations done, as well as a nicely laid out print packet of whichever evaluations were needed.

Additionally, we have our second round evaluators check a yes, no or maybe box…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Payment Screen Charity Check

Would it be possible to add a Guidestar Charity check button on the payment screen in the area by the payment amount? This would be helpful in making sure the charity check was done before making the payment. In the past I have forgotten to do this at the time of making payment, a button here would help if it is possible.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Making Bad Characters Good.

As promised, I am pulling this from a thread I started about the issue of bad characters in order to hopefully see it resolved in new releases of GLM. Essentially, unusual characters like é or even the apostrophe become corrupted when exporting data into a CSV file for use in Excel. I did get a response that at least one other person is seeing this with typical US English text. Since so many of us are dependent upon using this in Excel or other programs, it would be nice to have the characters exported correctly without extra work after the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In Follow-Ups Draft list - Please include Process Name

Could we please see the name of the Process in the Draft Follow-Ups table? It would make reviewing the status of numerous upcoming Follow-Ups much easier. Might it be listed instead of the Form Name? Thanks for your help.

Kathryn

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bad Characters

My organization runs an international grants program to support research in Parkinson's. As a result, the applications we receive have a broad range of characters that are used, e.g., Université Laval, etc. Oddly, these characters appear fine on the Foundant website but when exported as a CSV file or in the filename of the print packets these get jumbled. Reviewers complain and it is a bit of a pain to always have to clean up the exported data. For example:

Université Laval becomes Université Laval

The lower case Greek alpha in α-synuclein becomes α-synuclein

Even something standard like the apostrophe…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base