GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. follow up page

On the Follow Up page it would be helpful if there was a column for "Form Submission Date". Currently their is a "Due Date" column but no indication what date the form was submitted. This would be helpful so we can see on one page an overall summary of how timely the Grantee is on submitting their Follow Up forms and which forms are past due.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Non Paid Organizations

Is it possible to generate a quick list for all my non-paid organizations within a certain time frame? The Reporting and data sets is way to cumbersome to achieve this easily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Needed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pass/Fail Eligibility Quizzes on Reports

It would be extremely helpful if we could pull failed quizzes into reports.

We have had situations where students (bless their hearts) answer questions incorrectly on the quiz and then give up on contacting us to reset these quizzes. Instead, they don't fill out the application.
    If we could pull this information into a report with contact information and responses, we could easily contact them and remind them that we are here to help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

HI Jennifer,

Is this information most helpful in reports OR would it be better to add additional functionality to the eligibility center? We are currently discussing add export to these pages as well as email. Would this help with your workflow, or do you want it in reporting so that you can see why they potentially failed more easily?

-sammie

4. Sorting

Keep it simple. SORT SORT SORT, should be a simple click of the header and not MANUALLY sort. Good grief!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Eligibility Quiz

Maybe there is a way to do it and I need to be educated on it. Is there a way to batch assign the Eligibility Quiz to multiple scholarship processes vs individually?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. paging

I would love it if we had a toggle off/on for paging. It is not a useful tool for us and doesn't work well with my workflow. My colleagues have expressed the same feeling on that particular feature. I know it is a good tool for others, though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Docusign integration

As a result of COVID19, we have decided to use Docusign to get our Grant Agreements signed and returned to us. I notice other systems have an integration with Docusign. Is this on the radar for Foundant?

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

Thank you for this feedback. Curious to understand if there are other use case for DocuSign with GLM/SLM rather than Grant Agreements.

I also assume that when we talk about this integration we would want to be able to generate the DocuSign document with in the system, and then let docusign control all of the emails/reminder, and the final piece would be that signed document is visible in this system.

Let me know your thoughts.
    -Sammie

8. Increase Character Limits for Instruction Questions

The instruction character count is 1000. I think that this should be increased to at least 2000. This is an ideal area to include instructions to the applicant and reviewer and sometimes those instructions are detailed. Limiting the count to 1000 forces the creation of two instruction fields or reducing the number of characters and thus, changing the risking the understanding of the instructions.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Follow-Up Auto Reassign

It appears that when a grant application is reassigned it does not also reassign the follow-up forms. Is this always the case or am I simply having an issue? It would be very helpful to not have to click through and reassign those forms as well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

Curious if the appropriate flow would that if a request is reassigned all assigned and draft follow ups assigned to that contact are automatically reassigned?

this would leave any submitted forms with the originally owner, and would also leave any form assigned to another contact at the organization un touched.

That approach seem correct?
    -sammie

10. Question Fields: Ability to make Charts/Tables/Grids

It would be a great tool to have in the application, review and reporting stages to have the ability to create tables for grantees to fill out (text fields, not necessarily complex budget tables (But Budget tables would also be appreciated ;) )

Although I understand the background work to make this happen is difficult, I think it would be a very strong and well used feature.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are doing well! While this request has been out here for a whole we have read all of your comments are starting to dig into defining this functionality.

As move of you know we have moved to an iterative approach to development. As we do this we want to make sure that the first piece of the functionality we deliver will be useful and will deliver value. This is where I could use your help.

As look to develop this first round of tabling/grid questions or biggest questions are around reporting expectations. Once, data has been entered into the solution via grid how will you be using it? How does it need to come out of the solution.

We will be actively engaging in this conversation over the next month(s). So please chime in and keep subscribed as I will continue to post the requirements…

• Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base