GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. I want to be able to create multiple budgets for an application for my different focus areas. Then, I want to see how much has been awarded for each focus area, and how much is remaining in each budget.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Budget  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

2. Current state: The budget field for a process only allows for a single value.

Desired: In the case where a program is funded by multiple sources, it would be great to be able to add each source. In assigning awards, the grants manager would be able to draw from the funds that match up with the request topic area.

Example: our eight Medical Funds area of interest funds support a different research area or health care for low income children. Each fund has a different donor intent and the funds need to be applied in a way that aligns with…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Budget  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

• Don't see your idea?