GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Users are able to create a GLM account using the same email address for their account and their executive officer. For example, ABC Org created an account with abcorg@gmail.com as their username. They then answered ‘No’ to the Executive Officer question and entered the same email address for the Executive Officer. Now when attempting to update any information for either of the contacts, it isn’t allowed because the system is seeing it as a duplicate.

A user should be restricted from using the same email address for their username and the executive officer when they are creating a new account.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

2. I work with several Catholic charities, especially schools, that operate under a Diocese of a particular area. For various reasons, some grants need to fall under the Diocese EIN number and other times the school's EIN number. I would love to have a way to link organizations so we can see grant history for all involved. Example Cathedral Parish School and the Diocese of St. Augustine. Both receive grants for the school but we had to enter separately. For people coming behind us, there is no way for them to know/show all grants. We put in comments currently but that…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Teachers are the grantees. The arts and science venues and bus transportation companies are key vendors and partners. We'd like to communicate with all parties concerned to deliver an awesome experience when awarding our grants.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

4. Add a field so that history between the non-profit and the foundation can be recorded for future generations of board members to the foundation. The field would be an internal field to be recorded by the foundation and not viewable by the non-profit. This relationship field could then be pulled into the printed/online proposals as a merge field for educational purposes. For example, we helped start this non-profit back in 1975!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

5. I think having a way to export GLM entered contacts to my Outlook contacts would be very useful and a time saver. My Outlook contacts are automatically synced with my iPhone, so having some sort of way to export GLM Organizations and Users to Outlook would make my travel and work life much easier, especially when I am doing site visits and need to make a phone call to a GLM entered contact.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?