GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. In addition to not assigning due dates that fall on a weekend, I also like to ensure they aren't falling a holiday, or other date that the Foundation's offices are closed. Right now I have to refer to an external calendar when assigning forms to ensure that the due dates I assign follow the rules. I'd like to be able to input dates (likely in the GLM site settings) that would be highlighted (i.e. font color = red) in the calendar pop-up, so I will have a visual indicator to not select those dates when assigning due dates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

2. It would be really helpful if the submitted date for follow ups showed the last submitted date. Final report submission dates are important for our audit compliance checks and right now the system gets stuck on the first submission date (i.e. a grantee accidently clicked submit/did not correctly complete the form and our staff return the form to draft but when they resubmit the form it still shows the first date which does not accurately reflect when we received the report).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

3. Have Saskatchewan Time Zone in GLM Settings

Saskatchewan time never changes so the current site settings do not work for us here in Saskatchewan.

ie. Our site reads 10am when it is 9am in SK.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

4. The number of LOI's that have been started but never submitted is getting large - is there a date we can include on this list so at some point we can delete the oldest?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For us it would be very helpful if the payment tracker pull date could be changed from "Due Date" to "Payment Date." This customization option would provide us with increased accuracy in the payment tracker feature. We can currently export this data using the report tools but simply entering the start and end date in payment tracker that filtered the actual date the check was written, would be awesome. Thanks for all your efforts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?