GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

160 results found

1. I would like to have the ability set 2 follow-up Notification Days. One, for a 14-day reminder and another for a 7-day reminder

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I wish there was a "date last notified" column on the dashboard. This way I can track which students I have emailed already without having to go to the communications page. We had that in our old system and it was very helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

3. It would be great to have the primary contact listed under Batch Options to send emails to the primary contact as well as the applicant. Two separate groups-we send reminder "grant agreement due emails" to the primary contact who will be signing the grant agreement. We do not send it to the applicant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

4. For about 80% of grants that go through a process, I have auto emails set for when a follow up is assigned. The remaining 20% have various exceptions and need more custom-type emails, though I can typically still use templates for them, but need to select the appropriate one for the situation. Sometimes I'll turn off auto emails and forget that I've done that, then assign a follow up assuming an email has been sent. It would be helpful if at the time follow ups are assigned there could be some sort of indicator of whether auto emails To Applicant…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

5. I'm working on Financial Followup Assignment Notifications and discovered that none of the Approved stage merge fields are available to insert in the email templates. Everything up to "Approved" is available. We use grant numbers as a key identifier with our grantees. I was going to add the grant number field as a merge field in an email template, but can't do so.

This will be more time consuming for me, since I will now have to take an extra step in our assignment notifications. Hopefully Foundant will be able to add Approved fields as an option.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would it be possible to allow HTML code to be included in Comment Boxes as valid characters? When I save external email threads as copied and pasted email from outlook, it copies the HTML code < and > in front of and end of the email address. I always get the error HTML tags are not allowed and have to manually go in and remove at least one of the HTML symbols to save the comment. Not the end of the world, but slows me down.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

7. You know how we get pop ups from Foundant regarding GLM updates or notices about updates or changes made? Is there a way we can provide a pop up to our grant evaluators so when they log in, for example, they would see “Don’t forget evaluations are due 01/22!” or "Our next meeting is on 03/15." We are trying to find a way to lessen our email communications and be a bit more strategic and streamlined in our messaging.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

8. Is there a way to change the "from" email address to reflect our organizations email? When we generate emails to our board or to grantees via Foundant, some may be filtering into their spam folders vs their inbox or may glance over it as it is not a recognizable email to them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

9. Many of our applicants are contracted grant writers and use one email address. As such, in order for them to do their job, they're needing to make up a new email address every time they apply on behalf of a new organization. Can we please allow applicants the ability to link to more than one account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

10. It would be great if I could assign follow ups to myself as an Admin instead of only having the option of assigning follow ups to the contact person for the grant. Assigning a follow up to me would allow me to send an email reminder to myself when reports are due. Many of our grants are internal and grantees don't get notified when reports are due - instead I manage that part of the process.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When the system times out when creating a GLM email you lose all the text you were working on. Just happened to me again lol! It would be fantastic if there was a draft save of the email so this work does not get lost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

12. I would like the ability to export a date driven list of sent emails to a spreadsheet. Or filter by recipient and export that list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

13. It would be great if Access to Email History was feature that could be toggled on/off for the Grant Manager Role.

We have 2 levels of grant managers w/n our system. Our Directors have access to one set of features and our Program Managers have access to others. They all are "Grant Managers" w/n Foundant. And it works pretty well. But it would help greatly if they could check and see who's gotten emails from the system.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We received a new scholarship fund after the deadline for most of our other funds had passed. I ran the eligibility for this fund and 16 users passed. I wanted to send an email to these users to let them know there was a new application on their dashboard.
    Even though the Passed list didn't include emails, I wanted to Export the list, but the only Batch Option was to run the eligibility again.

Chat Support suggested using Reporting, but no data is generated unless the user has started an application.
    I have 3 more processes with later deadlines that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be beneficial to send an email reminder to Third Parties when it is close to the deadline. This would be an additional help to students and to make sure that they have all of the required documents for their application.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This issue happens in both GLM and SLM. I consider it a CRITICAL priority issue for SLM. Users assigned Eval 2 permissions (to record decisions in application evaluation) have view capabilities to see ALL CLOSED EVALS REGARDLESS OF PROCESS.

This is a frightening case in SLM when you have data of students from multiple school districts all in different processes, but every Eval 2 user can see their application when the app is in Closed Eval status.

Applications in SLM have personal data (home address, phone number, email, potentially social security numbers, SAT scores, high school or college transcripts, etc.)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

17. We are having new (or updated) administrators and grants managers appear automatically on email notifications. This is NOT helpful. We want to be able to designate which admins or other internal staff receive email notifications. An example is the submission notification email for a grant application - we need to edit the list anytime we add or change the permissions of staff.

Desired behavior: Have the automatic addition of administrators/grants managers be an option that we can toggle on and off

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

18. It would be nice after chatting with the online support help if it was followed up with an email summary of the discussion, and if necessary, if the issue was not able to be corrected through the discussion, it would be helpful that the discussion summary was also followed by a ticketed number system of the on-going issues.

This has a two fold benefit for Foundant in terms of Client Service:

1. The client has a copy of the conversation summary, so if the request is something educational, they can refer to it or forward it on to other staff. There…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If a student enters an incorrect email address for a third party request, the system tells the student the email was sent. We would like to see if there is a way for the system to notify the student the email address was incorrect/invalid.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be very beneficial if the evaluators for SLM could see all the evaluation summaries for each scholarship applicant (like the administrator can see) instead of the administrator emailing them a screenshot of rankings and attaching the overall summaries for each applicant.

I have asked this before from support but was told not part of the evaluation stage or available at the time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

• Don't see your idea?