GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

160 results found

1. It would be useful to us if we could configure GLM to send a automatic emails to our board and staff, and perhaps our applicants, when we mark a submitted Qualification, "Qualification Complete".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

2. I would like to be notified when an email is either bounced or dropped.
    Options-

An automated report that I can set to my preferences (1x day or 1x week)
    An email that comes directly to the "respond to" person once the bounce back/dropped happens

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

3. Duplicate users fix - I would like it if the system had a searchable option that would tell users at creation point there is already an active account with their name and email address, thus preventing duplicates in our database. The message should also suggest they contact the system administrator and provide the email address for users to contact.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

4. It would be really helpful to have a nickname box, particularly when it comes to sending email templates. All too often a person is known by a nickname or abbreviated name so sending an email to Dear Stephen sounds very odd when I know the person as Steve. If there is no name in the box, it could default to the first name, but if there were a name in the box, it would be handy to have the option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

5. It would be really useful if there was the possibility to add an assistant to an applicant or board member's account so that automated emails could be copied to the assistant automatically. Any chance of that happening in the future? Or anyone know how to work around it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

6. We would like to generate an automatic email to our applicants once we have marked their application complete. Currently our applicants get an automatic email upon submission, but we have to manually send them emails once we have determined their application is complete

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

7. I received this message today:
    I am trying to register to your site. However, when I click New Users:Please click on "Create New Account" to complete the registration process and create your logon credentials, it says "The Login you have entered (your email address) is already in use. "

Can we please change the message to say:
    You have already registered with that email address. Please log in to continue. If you no longer remember your password, click on the "Forgot your Password?" link.

This will redirect users so that they do not simply create extra registrations. Many of my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

8. Any thought to adding an email applicant button to the workflow AFTER you save an approval? I'd like to be able to send notification to the applicant after the grant is approved, but before they are assigned a follow up report. The flow doesn't currently allow for this. The follow up report assigned email goes out as soon as it's assigned and it doesn't make sense for them to see the follow up email before the approval notification. Currently, if I send the email after saving the approval, the merge fields don't populate with the information and I have to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

9. When sending an email without a template, it would be very useful if the "To", "Cc", and "Bcc" fields were connected to the email addresses in the User records. If I need to send a one-time email to a group of applicants, I have to go look up each individual's email address in the Search Users function, copy it to a temporary location, then copy the collected emails to the pertinent address field, rather than simply start typing a name and have it populate automatically with suggested recipients from the GLM User records.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I use a lot of email templates in my workflow. I'd like to be able to print a summary of each email template so that I can review them side by side to make sure the language and format is consistent across the collection - I have noticed that I address the recipients in some emails as {Prefix} {Last Name}, and as {First Name} in others, that my signature line differs slightly between them, and other details that are just difficult to manage with the current set up. It would be even better if I could run this suggested summary…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For LOI and application declination. Or just the ability to set up automated emails for each GLM user to integrate the best use for automated emails.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

12. We send an email to our grantees to inform them of a grant that is forth coming. We have created three templates that we download from C Suite and then paste into a gmail message. I would like to be able to launch that email from C Suite since our profile contains email address. In C Suite, I believe we can launch a thank you message email for donations. Would like to see something similar for grants/vouchers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

13. In the email that I send announcing that an applicant's grant request has been approved, I'd like to show them the address the check will be sent to once their grant agreement has been received, and encourage them to update the addressing info if it is incorrect. It would be great if you could expand the email merge fields to include physical mailing address info, including suffix and business title.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

14. In our Scholarship process, we collect transcripts using the 3rd party feature _ awesome. We also collect additional information from the guidance counselor about award nights and things we need to know internally. might there be a way to allow us to choose if this should be shared with our evaluation team?
    Also, we still have a lot of students who do not get the 3rd party... when you 3rd party question goes to the teacher.. .could it auto-generate an email back to the applicant state "you sent xyz.com a 3rd party request ... this is how you will know…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

15. I have several scholarships that I am awaiting letters of recommendation for. Everyday I have to click the scholarship and scroll down to see if the letters of recommendation have come in for the applicant. It would be nice to have an alert letting me know when a letter has been submitted for a student. Not sure if it's possible, but just a thought. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

16. Is there an easy way to include other organization's contacts on an email message (vs. manually typing an email address)? We send messages to multiple contacts of fiscally sponsored groups.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, organizations are able to edit their own user information, and they are able to edit some fields of their organization information. I encounter that when there is turnover in an organization or a change in who is responsible for reporting to the Foundation that users share their log-in information and ultimately just change the information in a user profile from the previous user to themselves. While this is convenient from a user perspective, it makes our history look like that person has done all of the previous reports, submitted the application, etc, rather than alerting us to a new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We send out confirmation emails with our grant payments each month. These emails vary based on the payment schedule of the grant, but not drastically so. It would be wonderful if I could select a group of payments from the tracking page and email them all the same template.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be helpful to able send a batch email using the list of organizations that appear on the organizations search page by having a send email tab at the bottom of that page. Presently we can only Merge, Quick Export or Archive organizations that we select on the list.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After closing evaluation, the options at the bottom of the Evaluation Summary page are to "email evaluator" and to "approve" evaluations. It would be convenient to also have the option to deny evaluation here. Currently, the work flow requires one instead to return to the dashboard, select closed evaluations, and go from there with batch options. I like to work on one LOI at a time and not have to return back out the dashboard.

It would also be nice if when I did a denial, the decision date calendar brought up the current date by default, but allowed that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?