GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. We use Evaluation 2 as our board evalaution. Our board would like to be able to identify on their dashboard which applications they have read but not yet voted on. Is it possible to add another symbol such as a yellow dot - and a question on their evaluation form to put the application in this status? Thanks.

Idea posted August 31, 2012 by Jane Somers, The Hamilton Family Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For example, in the Shared Documents feature, our Grants Committee only has access to materials that I make available under "staff." We also have a Youth Leadership Committee made up of high school students that have a grant cycle and they evaluate a number of applications. We would love for them to have access to the applications in Foundant, but only want them to access to the applications they are reviewing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am finding that it is more difficult to export Evaluation scores using the new Reporting tool than with the old Export Data tool. I am trying to create a data set (1 row per Evaluation) that just includes scores from the Application stage with the following fields: Organization Name, Project Name, Amount Requested, Evaluator First Name, and 2 fields for the 2 questions on our Evaluation Form. For each project, I get twice as many rows as needed: 1 set of rows without scores and another set of rows with the scores. I've noticed that even though I select…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?