GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17 results found

1. It would be amazing if the staff evaluator roles have access to the Requests and Decisions search page and view any requests on the site via that page.

Our foundation is invite-only, and most of our partners are returning, so it's important for program officers to review past requests.

Currently, our program officers are assigned as Grants Manager role on Foundant, so they can have access to past requests. However, I worry that it's too much access for them, and I don't want them to accidentally click on something (or delete) on the site especially if they're not fully trained…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

2. Currently Request ID is only visible in reports. However, this means that while all requests have a unique identifier, there is no way to quickly navigate to that request based on the navigator, or even see what that identifier is while in the request. Would be great to have the functionality to search by request id as well as having it added to the columns visible on the request history page. Even nicer would be the ability to navigate directly from the request id listed on the report to the request record in Foundant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

3. We have several organizations whose legal name is different than the name they are known as (i.e doing business as). It would be nice to search by sort name and organization name simultaneously in case a person does not know the legal name or has forgotten it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

4. We would like to add custom columns to the general search field. An example would be, when searching for an organization, there would be a column that shows the primary contact and contact information. This would allow one to be able to contact the project director without having to go two or three clicks into the organization's page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

5. I would think we'd rarely need to include kids not awarded once the application season is over and we're searching.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

7. It would be nice to be able to search organizations by sector ( i.e. education, arts & Culture, health, etc)

When sending communications out to grantees I'd like to be able to send only the most relevant content to the orgs- being able to filter by sector and maybe even other fields, would be a great feature!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

8. add another search area under the Users search criteria so you could look up committee members from each process quickly.
    Is there somewhere that I could attach my idea so you could see what I am talking about visually?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

9. It would be great if there was a running live list of organizations or requests that I've recently searched for or had open--like maybe the last 10 or so. Sometimes things come up and I have to go back into an organization's page that I was just in, and have to type it all over again in the search box. Would be great if I could just click it!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The ability to save the most recent detailed searches in Request and Decisions. At least a back button to get you back to the last detailed search criteria created.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

11. My board finds search too complicated to use. They have to choose both "Status" and "Process." This is a lot. Moreover, they do not know the name of the processes, or what process anything they want to search would be under. This is administrative and internal, and not friendly to them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

12. I mentioned this in the discussions with Development Session but wanted to officially submit this idea.

When I do a search for specific criteria I get a list of search results. I usually need to make an edit to each one of those records, but after I do the first one, I can't click the back button without an Document Expired message and click on Try Again and Resend. It would be helpful to have a Return to Search Results button in the record (in the same way you have Return to Application Submitted) to save the clicks back or…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would be insanely helpful if you could search for keywords or phrases not associated with the tag, process, or stage of the project. For example, our applications have a dropdown menu from which applicants can choose a speaker to visit their organization. If we are looking for all applications for one particular speaker, is there a way to search for the applicants who answered that speaker's name for that question?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

14. I'd love to be able to search for an organization from any page in the software (i.e. a search bar along the header) rather than having to click on "Organization" under Contacts - it just saves me one click, but they really add up!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

15. When searching organizations, all active organizations are listed. The inactive organizations are hidden. It is easy to miss the archived tab and reenter an organization, creating duplicates. It would be more helpful for me to see all active, and all inactive, and give me the ability to hide the ones I don't want to see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

16. It would be helpful to search by Users/Applicants who have access to View Organization History. Similar to the way we are able to search for User Status as active or inactive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

17. We love the improvements for the Requests & Decisions search, but one thing that would absolutely make our work easier is to add City and State within the searchable fields.

Sure we can develop a saved Report for all the states across the US, but that won't offer a link to view the organizations we are funding.
    Right now, we can search for City/State within Contacts -Organizations but this does not indicate whether organizations have been funded or they had applied and were not funded. We still then have to do more sorting, and we just want a quick look…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?