GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. Pull request docs into reports

It would be helpful if a report could include uploaded request documents. We have to upload a source document to every grant request, so we want to be able to run a report to identify any requests missing a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. System Generated E-mails: Personalize in Third Party Section

We noticed that when an applicant adds a third-party e-mail address and then composes e-mail, the third-party receives an e-mail from "administrator" (of the site) (or in our case, my name) versus the name of the applicant. I would suggest the applicant be able to add their e-mail address as the "from" as well as the third-party e-mail address as the "to."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to include multiple processes in a one line per organization report

As part of our due diligence, we verify that all applicants have completed a specific, required process. Data from the specific process is also needed in evaluating requests from multiple processes.

Use cases:
    Comparing year over year funding to an organization to determine other processes that may be useful to share with an applicant organization

Verifying that a required process has been completed for our due diligence process

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How come there is not a Scholarship Lifecycle Manager Idea Lab? I have a great idea!

Not only do we need an SLM Idea Lab but my Evaluators would like to see the details of the scholarships, and they can't! Nowhere on their Dashboard are they able to see the short description of the Scholarships that they will be reading for. They can only access via our Compendium. Let's get on that!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bad Characters

My organization runs an international grants program to support research in Parkinson's. As a result, the applications we receive have a broad range of characters that are used, e.g., Université Laval, etc. Oddly, these characters appear fine on the Foundant website but when exported as a CSV file or in the filename of the print packets these get jumbled. Reviewers complain and it is a bit of a pain to always have to clean up the exported data. For example:

Université Laval becomes Université Laval

The lower case Greek alpha in α-synuclein becomes α-synuclein

Even something standard like the apostrophe…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can we limit the viewing capabilities of Evaluators in seeing Archived Processes? I think it should only be Admins who can see them. TY!

Is there a way to limit the viewing capabilities of the Board members or other evaluators other than Administrators in seeing Archived Processes? I wish that the Admin was the only one who could view the archived processes. I see this as an opportunity for Board members and other evaluators to get lost in old processes while looking for current info. Thanks!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Dialogue Boxes to be Movable

When making questions in forms, it would be helpful to be able to move the dialogue box that pops up in order to read information on the form behind it. I am frequently wanting to see the wording of other questions on the form while developing new questions. I work around this by printing the question list as PDF but it would be easier to just be able to move the box. Thanks for considering.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When copying follow-up, email template selections should copy too

So this probably only occurred to me because I just copied a follow up TEN times... not sure many folks will have encountered this. In any case, when you create a follow up, there are six automatic email selections to decide on (even if "not using" is your decision). I found it tedious to have to select the six emails ten times (sixty drop-down menus), so I was wondering if it would be possible when copying a follow up, to have the automatic email selections default to the original follow up's selections?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 31 32 33 35 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base