GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. rolling deadline

In GrantHub, when you create an opportunity, there is the option to select "rolling deadline." However, even when you select this, you are still required to input a specific deadline. When rolling is selected, the deadline should not be required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Date Filter by payment date

It would be helpful for us to be able to search a request by payment date - we're doing more multi-year grants and a search by decision date brings up many more requests to sort through. Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pass/Fail Eligibility Quizzes on Reports

It would be extremely helpful if we could pull failed quizzes into reports.

We have had situations where students (bless their hearts) answer questions incorrectly on the quiz and then give up on contacting us to reset these quizzes. Instead, they don't fill out the application.
    If we could pull this information into a report with contact information and responses, we could easily contact them and remind them that we are here to help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

HI Jennifer,

Is this information most helpful in reports OR would it be better to add additional functionality to the eligibility center? We are currently discussing add export to these pages as well as email. Would this help with your workflow, or do you want it in reporting so that you can see why they potentially failed more easily?

-sammie

4. Pop Up Notifications for Grant & Scholarship Reviewers

You know how we get pop ups from Foundant regarding GLM updates or notices about updates or changes made? Is there a way we can provide a pop up to our grant evaluators so when they log in, for example, they would see “Don’t forget evaluations are due 01/22!” or "Our next meeting is on 03/15." We are trying to find a way to lessen our email communications and be a bit more strategic and streamlined in our messaging.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. notification days

I would like to have the ability set 2 follow-up Notification Days. One, for a 14-day reminder and another for a 7-day reminder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. edit create date

Please allow the ability to edit the "Create Date" when you upload a document. Sometimes this is not always done in a timely manner, and it would be helpful to be able to change the date

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Branching within question groups (branched groups & individual questions)

Allow for both branched whole question groups and individual questions.

Our application has many questions within each section that could be branched, but it gets confusing to have to redirect applicants to a new section. It would be great to be able to have branched questions right within that question group/section so that all the same type of information stays under the same heading, but applicants are not having to wade through loads of "If Yes..." type questions that don't apply to them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. sort email templates

It would would be very handy if we could have the sorting feature added to the header on the email templates list.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Folders for Reports

It would be nice to create folders to organize all the reports created.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Late Application Submissions

To allow a user to create and submit an application that wasn't drafted before the deadline, I have to turn the process back on, go in as the user and start a draft, turn the process back off, make sure the user still has a date due extension. Would it be possible to do this without turning the process on and off again? It's hard to remember to turn it back off again when we've got so many other demands of our time going on.

In a nutshell, what we're trying to solve for is not turning a process on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow copying of question groups within a follow up form

Please create the functionality for users to copy and paste question groups within a follow up form. This allows a user to create complex forms quickly, instead of making several forms that go up incrementally (e.g. Modification Form #1, Mod Form #2, etc.). This should all theoretically be held within one form if we opt for it to.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. State of California Franchise Tax Board

I would love to see a subtab under the GuideStar Charity Check for the State of California Franchise Tax Board Revoked exempt organizations list.

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/file/business/types/charities-nonprofits/revoked-entity-list.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Draft save of GLM emails

When the system times out when creating a GLM email you lose all the text you were working on. Just happened to me again lol! It would be fantastic if there was a draft save of the email so this work does not get lost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Batch Create Merge Docs AND Attach to Request

Would like to be able to create Merge Documents AND attach them to the individual request in a batch rather than only being able to do them individually. Right now, if I batch create a merge document, it cannot be attached to the request. When there are a lot of requests to process, the ability to batch create the merge docs AND attach them to the request would be a time-saver.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. question branching - work flow and formatting

I would like the question branching to appear in an application directly after the question (not at the end of the question group). This would GREATLY increase the functionality of the branching. Right now, I'm not going to use it because it feels like an after-thought and doesn't flow with the application.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please let people know that if they assign follow up forms, applicants can see this info even if they haven't been notified of their award.

I asked tech support about submitting approvals and denials ahead of sending letters out to applicants. They said that I should go ahead and assign follow up forms after submitting installments. I did this, and now I've had two applicants who haven't been notified about their awards email me asking about the forms and why they haven't received a letter. The reason is b/c the letters haven't gone out. We don't want applicants to know about their awards until the letters have gone out because we don't want them announcing their awards until a later date. This has been rather…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show student/applicant name on third party response form

I submitted this idea before (about 1 year ago) but it would be helpful to have the student's/applicant's name appear on the third party response form. Currently, it only shows the "process" or "award" name. and having the student's name appear at the top of the form would help responders keep track of the student they are working on.

Some of our third parties complete a LOT of responses and I've heard from many of them that this would be really helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Simplify Endowment Reporting

It would be great if there would be a way that I can link the forms update everyone who is an endowment reportee for multiple processes all at once so that I don't have to mannually do it per process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Batch option to email evaluators who are missing/have incomplete evaluations under the Application Evaluation Assigned section.

It would be nice to have a batch option to email evaluators who are missing/ have incomplete evaluations under the Application Evaluation Assigned section. Currently this batch option is only available if you are looking at a specific applications evaluation. However, this is not very helpful when you have dozens or hundreds of applications with different evaluators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. reconciliation

Every month, we reconcile our records between Foundant and our accounting software. While this isn't a problem with monetary grants, we find it very difficult to keep track of which payments for in-kind donations of goods have been reconciled each month. Especially since we operate under accrual accounting. We purchase a ton of goods and products for grantees and pantry partners each month.

It would be really great if there was a way to flag payments as reconciled - especially on the Payment Tracking page. Just like you can add payments to installations, if I could also look at past…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base