GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

321 results found

1. It would be very helpful for us if applicants/evaluators when completing forms could format their text (i.e. bold, underline, add lists, etc.) this would help clean up the responses we received. It wouldn't need to show up in the reports, just for when we view the form.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Drag and drop documents to request documents instead of just going through the path

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We often ask grant applicants to include a copy of their budget. It would be helpful if a budget form could actually be included in the application process, rather than as just a separate file upload.

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. That appear beside the scholarships that are available to apply for, once a student has applied and submitted, can that button change colors, or fade out so applicants know they have already done a particular application?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would like to be able to have LOI submission date as a column when a LOI is in denial draft.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to have a "Next" or "Previous/Back" button to move through applications when logged in as administrators (similar to what was just done with the evaluators!). So, instead of selecting "Return to Application Submitted", I can use next to move to the next application. When I am reviewing several applications, I don't like having to remember which one I just read and which one is next after being taken back to the entire listing.

This would be helpful in all of the application statuses - Draft, Submitted, and Complete.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  9 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have 1 user who needs access to multiple organizations. Our archdiocese has one person who is now going to monitor multiple departments. We have the departments set up as individual organizations because they run independently. This has also been an issue with grant writers that write for multiple applicants. I know you have talked about this but now we have an immediate need for it!
    Thank you!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 Release we have implemented an admin workflow to associated users with multiple organization.  You can learn more about this release here: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/20894342820759

In a spirit of continuous improvement we will continue to evolve this feature and thank you for partnership. To provide feedback on this implementation and suggest next steps please reach out to our product team or post a new idea.

-The Foundant Team

8. It would be amazing if applicants could access/edit follow up forms regardless of their due date. This would allow them to access multiple follow ups at one time, even if there were different due dates for each follow up.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you register, you have to enter all contact information. I think that this group of fields should be a question that we can include in our forms. Some of us request more than two contacts. Also, it would be nice to choose which fields of the contact question that we want to use. For example, I may only want their name and email address for the Dean and want the name, email, and phone for the financial officer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great to have an event type of reminder to applicant for incomplete applications similar to Third Party Reminder

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would LOVE to see conditional logic available in form builds!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently, we have had to create test accounts as an applicant and as an evaluator and then have to sign in and out of each one to test how I processes will look and work.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add "Overdue" item to Follow Up section on dashboard (and corresponding list) to be able to quickly determine follow ups that may need follow up.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The authenticate screen has caused a few of our grantees issue. Primarily, the screen is so generic that you are unable to tell what funder you are authenticating into. In Montana, many of our grantees have other funders using Foundant and if the authenticate screen comes up they aren't able to tell what funder they are authenticating into, resulting in frustration. This morning, I had an individual who wasn't able to log in to our site on the authenticate screen using her username and password, and it turns out it was the authenticate screen for a different funder she was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When navigating through the Communications dropdown to Email History, the page takes an inordinate amount of time to load since it loads all email history within our site before allowing a search to be performed. Oftentimes my web browser times out prior to the page finishing loading, then I have to close the window, log back in, and attempt to wait out the loading of our entire email history once again. We've been using the system for almost two years now, so I can't imagine the time this will take as our email history grows.

If this page could load…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. :) Hiding scholarship applicants name, address etc (from committees) would wonderful to make our system better and to make sure that we are doing our level best with 2 items: 1: protect the students that are applying. 2: minimizing the potential for bias and conflict of interests... we are in a small community where names can be too familiar or unfamiliar or sound different. Flexibility in sharing names and info would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if you could "customize" what pieces of the grant packets you could include in one PDF instead of only being able to create a separate PDF of the Application, Decision Form, Follow Up Form and never being able to include any of the uploaded documents in the "Documents" tab. It would be helpful to have a "Print" option that allows you to pick and choose all of the "printable" pieces for a single grant in one pdf.

An example, our auditors wanted to see the Application, Decision Form and Follow Up Forms (some grants had up…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I like the save button that is available when I edit an applicant-entered field on a follow-up. However, on internal fields on the follow-up (exclusive to the follow-up, not shared between forms), there is no save button. And... there is no save button at the bottom of the form. If I type into the internal field then leave the page, it deletes the text. So I have no options, other than to wait for the auto-save to invisibly kick in. To make sure this happens, I have to then refresh the page (hoping that it doesn't delete what I typed)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since the GLM portal is used for the SLM, deciphering between the two tabs on top for each programs when both are open can become cumbersome. Since they say the same title on the tab, it would be nice to have a different color icon - blue for Scholarship & green for Grants. At times I have 10 tabs open and I find myself searching and clicking more then once to verify I'm using the correct program.

The main concern is acknowledging each program on the tabs for convenience and quick access. Time is precisous. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would also love to be able to customize the 14 day submission reminder, or at least add another reminder 2 or 3 days prior to due date. And it would be fantastic if I could also do this with applications as well as follow-up forms.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our February 2024 release you can created automated emails for applications in draft. To edit the timeframe for this email and follow up you may do this through settings. 

This current implementation only allows for one reminder but we are continue to iterate on this functionality, and encourage that if you would like to be able to set multiple reminders please like this idea to keep up todate: https://idealab.foundant.com/forums/339786/suggestions/42009139

The Foundant Team

• Don't see your idea?