GLM Idea Lab

1. Integrate budget into application

We often ask grant applicants to include a copy of their budget. It would be helpful if a budget form could actually be included in the application process, rather than as just a separate file upload.

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

HI All,

Thank you for your feed. Budgets and/or tabling type questions are constant topic of conversation here at foundant.

As we look at how to develop this functionality I would be curious around a couple of needs:

1) do you need to report on every cell with in the budget? or would just want to denote certain fields?

2) Would you want the budget to self calculate?

3) do you need to be able to share the budget from application to follow up form?

2. Batch Print

I would love an option to batch print every application in each process. Currently I need to go in to each application and open the PDF to print. Would be nice to be able to select all and print.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Grant Request Amount on Application Packet

The cycle, organization name, project name, and applicant print on the cover page. Any way to add the amount requested? Seems like that would be helpful to many wanting that cover page to be a snapshot.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Batch assign follow ups?

How about batch assigning follow ups? Otherwise I have go into each approved grant and assign follow ups on an individual basis, when all of the follow ups for that cycle are due the same date.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

I am moving this request back to under consideration. It definitely still on our radar, and probably in year to 18th month time frame.

Right now we are trying to decide if just auto assigning the follow ups solves the batch issue. We definitely understand not wanting to touch every great. I would love to understand more the pain point and scenario for follow up batch assignment that everyone is trying to solve.

Best
    sammie.

5. Question Fields: Ability to make Charts/Tables/Grids

It would be a great tool to have in the application, review and reporting stages to have the ability to create tables for grantees to fill out (text fields, not necessarily complex budget tables (But Budget tables would also be appreciated ;) )

Although I understand the background work to make this happen is difficult, I think it would be a very strong and well used feature.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Delete users

DELETE USERS
    It would be most helpful to be able to DELETE (not just deactivate) Users. We don't want to keep a bunch of outdated/not relevant /even deceased contacts under "inactive" if we don't have to. We have to keep some Users as "inactive" with dummy emails in order to show concurrent affiliations - so it's already a busy place for us.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Evaluating Follow-up submissions

The ability to have an optional Evaluation stage to Follow-up forms would be helpful for some clients. The genesis for this idea came from an earlier discussion area post. Please use this post for any further comments.

Let the conversation begin! Thank you,

-raymond

Here is the original post:

I am a new Foundant user. Prior to using the Foundant system, when a grantee mailed us a grant report, our two staff members would review it (especially the employee who was "in charge" of a particular grant), then we would copy it and enclose it in the (snail-mailed) docket for…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  50 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Docusign integration

As a result of COVID19, we have decided to use Docusign to get our Grant Agreements signed and returned to us. I notice other systems have an integration with Docusign. Is this on the radar for Foundant?

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Organization contacts to be able to edit other contacts in their organization. Including adding, deleting and changing contacts

It is very burdensome for us to have to edit all of our organization contacts for our grantees. We have over 200 organizations and they are constantly changing administrative contacts, people who work in their grant offices, etc. It would get great if an organization would be able to edit their own contacts so we did not have to worry about keeping everyone up to date.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Mariah,

Thank you for weighing in on the other side of this suggestions.
    Do you want to control adding people OR if there was an email to the site administrator when a change was made would this be helpful in your situation?

thanks
    sammie

10. Close, Abandon, Delete Request - Addition Options

It would be nice that also included would be Close Request - Incomplete and Close Request - Complete.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. "Flag" an Organization

Periodically we have organizations we need to flag because of various reasons: Not to Apply Again, Budget Questions, or Other...it really all depends on multiple things. But, we need to dig around in the Organization Comments or Request Comments to find specific notes.

With different staff members taking calls from applicants, we are not getting cohesive notes at times, or someone missed something and spoke too soon.

An example is letting an applicant know they can reapply in the next round, when another staff member had indicated that their last grant was, literally, to be their last grant.

If there…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Highlight questions with different colors

It would be nice to be able to add different colors to questions. For example, highlighting all internal questions in yellow so we could quickly scroll through the application and see what sections we needed to fill out. Or, it would be nice to be able to highlight specific questions in the application that we wanted other reviewers to look at if there were issues or particularly interesting content. It would be like using colored sticky tabs on a paper application.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multiple contacts for a request

Most of our requests/grants have more than one contact. I understand why there is only one log-in, but it would be great if we could link additional contacts to a request or at least be able to list them on the Request Summary. Currently, we have added questions to the application, but have to open the application to view the additional contacts.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allowing a user to be a contact on more than one organization profile.

Allow a user to be a contact on more than one organization profile without having the need for a different or unique email for each account.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Folders for Reports

It would be nice to create folders to organize all the reports created.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. update templates versus delete templates

It would be nice to have the feature to update a word merge template, versus deleting and re adding the word merge template.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Save paging settings ("Showing 1-10") on Workload pages, so it does NOT reset daily

I know you just upgraded the workload pages so the display count can be set to 10, 20...500, etc.

I set it at 500 because I want it to display all. By default it is 10 which is too restrictive. This works for one day, but it resets when I log back in the next day. I don't want to have to do this every day, across multiple workload pages. Can we make it fixed at 500, across ALL my workload pages?

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Grant Refund

Add grant refund to payment option or something to note that it has been refunded partially or entirely

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Missy,

Thanks for the detail on how you would like this to appear in GLM. It will definitely help us as we look at implementing this both for people who use the integration and not.

I will work to keep the string updated with additional comments and timeline.

Best
    sammie

19. Make the "Edit" on the Follow up Reports Bigger, Bolder or more obvious. Grantees can't see it!

Grantees are frequently asking where do they enter their follow up reports. It's just not obvious on their Dashboard.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michele and Pele,

Thank you both for your thoughts full feedback. We have heard this request before, and are looking at how we can make the follow accessibility and editing easier for applicants.

Do you believe increasing font size would be enough? Or do you have other thoughts on how to make this stand out to your applicants?

Best
    Sammie

20. Allow grantees to submit a follow-up before the previous one has been marked "complete"

Allow grantees to submit a follow-up before the previous one has been marked "complete." Currently, grantees are unable to submit final reports before we internally have marked the interim reports as complete. There should be a feature that enables us to choose whether grantees can submit the next follow-up before the previous one is marked as "complete"

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base