GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

652 results found

1. Please make "Request History" a reportable field. For example, if I want to know who approved a crop of our requests, I have to go to each individual request and check the history. This is something we should be able to grab quickly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi Idea Lab! I'm having an ongoing issue when it comes to creating reports that have a date field that has been modified with a formula. E.G., I have grants that have an "Award Period End Date" and a "Amended Award Period End Date" for those that have been extended. In reporting, I can configure it so that I see one column that displays the original end date is if it has not been modified, or an amended end date is if it has been modified. However, even though I specify the output as a date field, the reporting feature…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hyperlinks are not clickable in the document viewer. Which means I would need to download the file to access links (defeating the purpose of the document viewer). Being able to click to links right from the document viewer would help streamline our work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When running a report you will get all results from the process/s you choose, then have to edit the Excel that you download.

It would be nice to delete the entries in the spreadsheet from the site prior to downloading it. Or, only click on the applicants that you are interested in downloading information for w/in the report set-up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In SLM, I think it's good to make a telephone number a required field, but it would be nice to have a checkbox next to it to categorize it as "Mobile" or "Mobile #" since most students these days only have that anyway. Otherwise, they end up typing their mobile number in the second field needlessly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Our Evaluators need to know what an organization's mission statement is to accurately evaluate proposals. This information is currently stored in the organization profile and cannot be viewed by evaluators. I think that selected fields from the organization profile should be visible to evaluators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. LOI - generally called a Letter of Intent - we call it a Letter of Introduction. It's kind of an 'elevator speech' for applicants where we get a snapshot of some financial needs (we ask for up to 3). We use is as a guide and have a phone conversation with the applicant once the LOI is submitted. depending on our yearly goals, we may pass on this applicant for the year, but want to keep them for the next year.

It would be great to have a 'stand-alone' LOI that can be branched to an application at another date…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to have a 'phone number' question type to select when creating an application so that the applicant doesn't have to worry about how to format their phone number when entering it. Something like --xxxx would be great so that every phone number entry followed the same formating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The client would like to see the ability to select a committee to show the visibility of a folder instead of just a role. Right now they have many different committees and it is not good that they can all see everything in that role in shared documents. This sometimes requires the client to use other systems to manage parts of their evaluator experience.

Client voice: I would like to use this system for the full evaluation experience but it creates privacy issues when I can't assign specific folders to specific committees. (Bank of Hawaii)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello! I'm here to share that we have many students submit the General Application but then not finalize their applications for the specific scholarship opportunities they were matched with by that submission. I think that updating the screen showing the applications they've been matched with would help. Right now, it shows the opportunity name and has an "edit" button next to it, but this doesn't make it clear to students that they HAVE to actually go edit that application to actually apply for that scholarship. Could the button be renamed to "Complete this application" or something like that to make…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. currently have an evaluator bulletin where reviewers can post questions to foundation admin that they need to ask the applicants. Questions are linked to a project, other reviewers can see all the questions and the answer. Staff receive a notification when a question is posted, all evaluators get a notification when a response is submitted by staff.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently, you can only add one signature in the Word template in Foundant. It would be helpful if you could have at least two signatures. One for us (our President) and one for the Letter of Agreement recipient to agree to the terms of the grant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Merge Docs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would be very helpful to have a Stewardship/Donor Profile section in SLM, or if it could be in CSuite and sync over to SLM. We like to give the students information regarding who their scholarship donor is, and why they chose to initiate a scholarship fund. It would be helpful to have a place in SLM that the information was stored, with a picture of the donor(s) or person being memorialized, and then we could include a link in the students award notification to that donors information. The student could then click on the link and see the history of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We import awards into CSuite for scholarships where the applications originate outside of SLM (i.e. our education foundation partners who manage their own application processes but we pay awards for them) and then sync them to SLM to be able to use the Follow Up functionality for getting necessary paperwork from the awardees. BUT--- there is no way to de-dupe the users in the CSuite to SLM sync process, so duplicate applicant profiles are created in SLM when we do this if the student already has a SLM profile. It creates a lot of extra manual work to have to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would be great if the character limit in comments be increased to 5000 from 2000. Site visit notes are usually longer and requires users to create multiple comments and coding them 1/3, 2/3, 3/3...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In sending out emails to applicants, in most cases they are already going to the primary contact (grant writer, Dev Director, program mgr. etc.) And the ED or CEO is almost always the secondary contact. It seems silly for the drop-down option to be "cc primary contact"...when it should include the option of "cc secondary contact". We just completed our entire first GLM process, and have only now realized that we've not been cc'ing the ED of most organizations!! This puts the onus on the primary to share. And yes, I guess we should have been adding a cc to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Question Library - As an admin, I want to be able to add the same question across multiple forms and have the responses all tie together in reporting. Currently, if I add a new question to separate processes, I have to re-create that question in every single process and then the responses don’t show up in the same column in reporting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would this be helpful for anyone else? I'd like it for our current workflow, who to communicate with, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would be great to be able to link to a user's profile from the committee list as well as email a committe from the committee list page. I see that you can email evaluators when your on an eval summary page that I saw somehow as I clicked about, but would be great to to from the committee list. I would imagine I'm not the only one who would need to do this outside of the assigning module phase. If I'm missing something, please educate me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a setting for follow-up reports to be scheduled for mid-month, not just beginning and end of months.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?