GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1224 results found

1. It would be helpful to be able to upload multiple documents into the documents tab at one time, rather than one at a time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be amazing to be able to drag documents on the documents tab into the order you'd like them to be in. Right now, the only way to reorder the documents within the documents tab is to delete them and re-upload them in the order you want them in.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great if the grant submitted date were a field you could bring into the application or evaluation automatically. Currently because we want to have the submitted date in the application or evaluation I have to enter it. I think the only place you can see it is on the dashboard.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When searching for users, if I need members of a certain committee, it would be great to be able to search by committee name (name of grant or scholarship) since the name of those on the committee may not be known at that time.
    Thanks!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We have several processes that are rolling and we review applications one by one. It makes sense for the Application Complete button to be at the bottom of the form after reviewing it but then when you need to Assign Evaluators in the next step you have to scroll all the way down again to get to that button. Would be great if it was at the top of the screen!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm interested in having a CC option for an application whereby when the automated emails go out to applicants, another email address identified through a CC field could also receive a copy (thus informing them of the progress). So for instance, you could CC a partner organization or an underlying donor for that grant, so they can see how the process is progressing.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Document Tab Indicator
    It would be helpful when taking a quick glance at an organization to have an indicator on the document tab with the number of documents that have been added.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

8. I'd like the ability to sort SLM applicants by first and last name in all dashboard buckets. Evaluators can sort their dashboard using first or last, but admins can only sort by first name.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

9. Greetings!
    Can I suggest that in the GLM platform that grants be searchable by grant number? For instance, I can search for a grant by its number in CSuite. It would be great if I could search for a grant in GLM by number as well. I am referring to the CSuite ID that is in GLM when grants are linked between GLM and CSuite.
    Just a suggestion.
    Thank you,

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like the question branching to appear in an application directly after the question (not at the end of the question group). This would GREATLY increase the functionality of the branching. Right now, I'm not going to use it because it feels like an after-thought and doesn't flow with the application.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice if the system would automatically assign a number to an application. We like to keep our scholarship evaluations anonymous. By auto assigning a number to an application allows the evaluator the ability to refer to an applicant number if they have any questions about an application, and it also allows them to easily find an application that they may want to review.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice to have a field to include in follow-up form for digital signatures. I have copyright forms that require a signature so to be able to create a follow-up form for the PI and they obtain all the signatures would be a great enhancement to my program, and to the Foundant system.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The list of questions available to choose from when adding a Shared Question is very long. Can you add a search bar at the top? and possibly not diplay questions that are ineligible (instead of graying them out) Also, being able to select mulitple questions (as mentioned in an earlier post) would really decrease the build time required for a form.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

14. SLM Idea: I would like to be able to access a flowchart that would allow you to see the branching rules created within a process or universe form. Although a symbol appears for "This Question is used in Branching Rules in this Form," I would like to see which groups are branched to the question marked with a symbol.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

15. Only allow applicants to send ONE third party email request. Students will send multiple requests and then the links become inactive confusing the third parties.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It is great to be able to use Guidestar to find an organization and import them into our GLM as a new organization. However, for existing organizations (Legacy Data), it would be nice to import/merge Guide Star information (EIN, etc.) with the organization account already in our database.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I find "Undecided" to be a confusing status label for applicants. Might you consider "under review" instead?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Statuses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is there an easy way to include other organization's contacts on an email message (vs. manually typing an email address)? We send messages to multiple contacts of fiscally sponsored groups.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great if there was a running live list of organizations or requests that I've recently searched for or had open--like maybe the last 10 or so. Sometimes things come up and I have to go back into an organization's page that I was just in, and have to type it all over again in the search box. Would be great if I could just click it!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding the follow-up report due date as a data field for reports. I need to run a report but some of the results that are coming back do not apply as their follow-up due date is outside of the regular schedule, which means I have to manually sift through those grants to determine which ones truly belong in my report. It would be helpful to be able to filter based on when the follow-ups are due, but that is not currently a data field choice.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

• Don't see your idea?