GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1224 results found

1. The WalkMe training is great but it assumes full administrator access. Most of our trainees are grants managers. This causes a mismatch between what the training is walking them through and what the trainee sees on the screen.

Current situation: Trainees see tasks in WalkMe that they are restricted from using based on role.

Desired situation: WalkMe training only shows modules that correspond with the available activities based on role

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. To decrease the burden on nonprofits, it would be great if we could add payments at both the LOI complete and Application complete stages. Then we can divert the NPOs who we don't need more information from straight to checks being cut and continue with those orgs we need more information from in the Application stage.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change the text in the payment field from "Check #" to something more general like "Payment ID #" or allow it to be customizable.

Organizations are using less checks and more wire payments these days.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

4. It would be helpful for us to be able to search a request by payment date - we're doing more multi-year grants and a search by decision date brings up many more requests to sort through. Thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

5. I'm trying to see when i reverted the status of a specific followup from submitted back to draft. However, because that followup is not the most recent one, I see nothing about that status change in the log. I would like the status change log to show changes made to specific followups by the name of that followup.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When turning these on or off, each time you select one, it takes you back to the top each time rather than just letting you continue on where you are at. Very time consuming when you have a lot of committees etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. it would be great if the GLM remembered the login credentials for the day, like CSuite. It can re-set each day, but having it not time out during the work day would be awesome!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

8. The one complaint I have is that there are sooo many places to log into. Sandbox, live site, base camp, maybe smartsheets for traininings. It would be nice that if I got logged into one place I would then have all of my possible logins listed. If I need base camp, I can click "here." If I need my sandbox, I can click "here." Etc. Kind of like a hub of locations.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

9. It would be nice for an email to be automatically generated to go to the applicant letting them know that either the followup was returned or complete.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow for creation of INTERNAL Grants within GLM to sync these Imported GLM Grant Requests to CommunitySuite. Grantor is one of our Donor Advised Funds, Grantee is the Community Foundation. Need to be able to designate Source Fund (Grantor) and Destination Fund (one within the Community Foundation), while creating Grant in GLM and have it flow to Community Suite for proper (non-cash) transfer between Funds.

This is a frequent business need, 8-10 times annually for one fund alone. Current workaround requires the Community Fondation to delete the GLM-created Grant, then create a new Grant of the type "Internal". Then we…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

11. Is there any way to add a custom column that the Funder could actually customize? For instance a "comment space". Sometimes we put an application back into draft and it would be nice for that application to stand out from other ones in draft by putting a red flag or brief note at the end of the columns.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

12. Have master Follow-up Forms for: reporting requirements, similar to the LOI and Application forms it would be wonderful to have a master form that we can use to copy each of our follow-up forms from. Currently the system has all these forms/questions that are shared but I believe what would me much more useful for our organization is if we are able to modify delete and change a master form instead of having so many variations of forms by years. Thus we would have 1 form for 1st reporting that would then be copied into each years process and changes…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We've been working on adding additional processes to our GLM and I realized how much easier it would be if our questions were numbered for all of the forms. This would also be helpful when referencing questions with our applicants that are applying in other languages since the numbers can be universal. It would help when people call or email and can reference a question number instead of reading or re-writing the question out.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send an email 1 x a week with idea lab ideas.
    I don't have time to go look or remember to look.
    Put it in front of me and I will vote!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We often grant the same organizations over multiple years that means that if we search for the request by organization name, we get multiple projects and we have no way of knowing what year they come from unless we have all the project names memorized by year. Since this is not often the case, we have to click through until we find the right thing that we are looking for. Can there just be a decision year classification on the search results page?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently when I export a report to Excel, the entire report is filled with a grey color. It would be nice if only the header row and summary rows were tinted, and the rest of the report had no fill. I have to reformat these, which takes time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

17. Is there some way to either prevent people from going in and just creating a new account without first getting either an access code from us, or some other failsafe way. If this cannot be done, can a notification be sent to us when someone does create a new account. We have instructions on the login page, but apparently not a lot of people read it or they think it doesn’t apply to them.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. a) It would be great to be able to show if an organization declined an approved award - They are "approved" but the organization declined them.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We would like to generate an automatic email to our applicants once we have marked their application complete. Currently our applicants get an automatic email upon submission, but we have to manually send them emails once we have determined their application is complete

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

20. I would like to be able to delete a process. We allowed our parent company to temporarily use our site to manage several grant processes. That was several years ago. The company has since purchased their own license and this data was exported. I would like to delete these processes as these we do not share the same budget. I have deleted the requests but am unable to delete the process. I have deactivated but have to remember to exclude in my reporting. I prefer that these are deleted.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

1 2 5 7 9 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?