GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1224 results found

1. Please add an alert (chime, bell, etc.) to the chat function. When using chat, I often will move back to doing work while I wait for the chat to begin or, a response that is taking a few minutes. I have to continually check back to be sure the response hasn't come in. An alert in the form of a sound would be helpful rather than having to check back every few minutes. Thanks.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Could we add the option to pull administrator comments into reports?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. See above. Dollar values (e.g. $50,000) generate into reports as text, not numerical values. This means you need to convert it to a number in excel to do numerical analysis on it (like summing or subtracting).

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please make it so you can be logged into SLM and GLM at the same time. Many of us work with both scholarships and grants and not being able to stay logged into both is very inconvenient.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great if the Administrator could get notification that all the evaluators had completed an evaluation within a process. It would really help in making processing of applications more timely!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Love the introduction of custom columns. However, in addition to allowing us two new fields, please allow us to remove/hide any columns that aren't relevant to our particular way of making grants. In particular, we could not care less what the first or last name of the "applicant" is, and it is very confusing to our grant reviewers for that to be so prominent on the dashboard in the new reviewer experience.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On the dashboard, it would be helpful to be able to see a separate line for overdue follow-up reports versus those that are not yet due. Right now, I believe the only way to do that is to download all and sort by due date.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have processes that need specific information that is not in system (IE award notice, award presentation, notice of dates for 6-mo and 12-mo reporting) and it would be nice to have folders in the Communications area to batch them together - or collapse a group together, rather than have to have them all listed. Thank you for your consideration.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For example I have a multi-year grant and I want the applicant to complete the same follow up form for each year of the grant (so same form, different due dates one year apart). Seems a little messy to have to create a new follow up for each year when the questions are the same - I'd like to just reuse the first form.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We have a committee member who now has a conflict of interest with four applicants (of 37 total in the process). Currently, there is no way to remove this committee member from these four applications. Support is telling us that, once assigned, there is no way to remove a reviewer without losing the work of all the other committee members. This need to be fixed for the future!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice to be able to see how many evaluations have been completed by each evaluator under the evaluation assignments section, so we can know which evaluators are still missing reviews. Currently you are able to see which applications are missing reviews, and you have to go into the individual application to see which evaluators are the ones that haven't completed their evaluation.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd love it if all of your text fields, regardless of size, offered a live display of character count to applicants. Right now our application consists of a combination of text boxes and text areas. Unfortunately, the text boxes do not show a character count while the applicant is filling them in so they are forced to guess and test their content over and over. On our application examples of text boxes are: Project Title (limit 80 characters); Project Description (200 characters); List of partnerships & collaborations (250 characters).

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to have any uploaded documents visible through the document viewer (in addition to the attachments that may be visible). If I'm directing a grant committee member to use the document viewer, I would hope they could access all attachments in one place. Currently, I'll direct them to use the document viewer for pieces of the application, but then they still have to go to the "Documents" tab to see any additional files I've attached. Let's make it easier for them!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am posting this on behalf of a client:

Our legal counsel was inquiring about the “time and date” stamp rationale for EGA.

The question is whether the status change log is a sufficient audit log for legal purposes. We would love to see a time and date stamp similar to what we see on the administrator end. The “this field was completed by Betty Bloomer on July 7, 2016” that is visible under the signature field would produce a sound argument of a legitimate audit trail of an electronic signature on both sides of the transaction.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Rich Text improvement ... please allow hyperlinks/URLs to be added by applicants in their text area responses

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let us decide which additional field we would like to search on in the search requests & decisions window. We would love to have our "grant number" field added. I see others would like to see payment due, year, city/state.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be really helpful to be able to move projects between processes. We use Foundant to keep track of scholarship students, and schools often enter students in the wrong process by mistake.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When multiple applications are open, increase the space between the blocks of each application to help applicants better understand which application they are applying for.

Especially with the "Apply" button at the top of each application section, our applicants are frequently hitting the "Apply" button for the next opportunity in the list thinking it applies to the opportunity they just read about. Increasing the space or adding a visible line to visually separate each application would go a long way to fixing this frequent issue.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be helpful when taking a quick glance at an organization to have an indicator on the comment tab with the number of comments that have been added, much like the indicator that appears when a document is uploaded. This would help to make clear a comment has been added.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Our policy is not to accept recommendation submissions after the application deadline. We would like to be able to create a hard deadline for third party submissions.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?