GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1224 results found

1. Hello - in CSuite you can name and save a search filter to go back to in subsequent log ins. It would be fantastic to have this option for the global search when searching applications/follow ups/evaluations etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

2. I have some students that I am wanting to get back to me with certain documents etc. I make notes in Comments if they e.g. have a valid reason not to make the deadline etc. Is it possible to identify a future date where I will be triggered to go review this student. It would be lovely if it was a date maybe embedded in Comments area or indeed it could be a report - maybe there is already a report?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

3. Change the text in the payment field from "Check #" to something more general like "Payment ID #" or allow it to be customizable.

Organizations are using less checks and more wire payments these days.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

4. It would be helpful for us to be able to search a request by payment date - we're doing more multi-year grants and a search by decision date brings up many more requests to sort through. Thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

5. I'm trying to see when i reverted the status of a specific followup from submitted back to draft. However, because that followup is not the most recent one, I see nothing about that status change in the log. I would like the status change log to show changes made to specific followups by the name of that followup.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like the question branching to appear in an application directly after the question (not at the end of the question group). This would GREATLY increase the functionality of the branching. Right now, I'm not going to use it because it feels like an after-thought and doesn't flow with the application.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3rd Party Request Reminder on a Fixed Day Please

Our scholarship deadline is January 15th. Some on-the-ball students will send out their LoR requests on November 10, but some will do it on January 15th. I can't send a reminder to a teacher on November 17th (too early), and January 22nd is too late. I'd like to send a reminder to everyone with an outstanding LoR on January 16th. The '7-day-after-request' might work for grants processes, but it's not as useful for scholarships. No X days later, type setting would be useful. Can you make it set-able for a fixed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

8. Would it be possible to allow HTML code to be included in Comment Boxes as valid characters? When I save external email threads as copied and pasted email from outlook, it copies the HTML code < and > in front of and end of the email address. I always get the error HTML tags are not allowed and have to manually go in and remove at least one of the HTML symbols to save the comment. Not the end of the world, but slows me down.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

9. We don't call it an "LOI" and it doesn't operate like one. We'd prefer it to be listed as a "Preliminary Application" or something else. Would be a nice feature if possible.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

10. Is there any way we can upload the Guidestar Charity Check to the Organization Documents as easily as we do the Past Funders and General Information? This would be a nice feature. I'm always having to save it as a pdf and then upload it from my documents. One less step if we could do it like the others. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

11. It would be nice if the system would automatically assign a number to an application. We like to keep our scholarship evaluations anonymous. By auto assigning a number to an application allows the evaluator the ability to refer to an applicant number if they have any questions about an application, and it also allows them to easily find an application that they may want to review.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When you export a report to Excel, the resulting XL table has all the cells filled in with white. This means the gridlines are not visible. Each time I have to highlight the table and change the "Fill Color" to "no fill." I can't imagine most people want a white table... Can the default be changed to "no fill"? TIA!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Though personally I feel it to be a pain, I think it would be beneficial to implement or make multi factor authentication an option. With recent ransomware attacks, including JBS which is just a mile from our office, we owe it to our applicants to protect their information , as well as our own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

14. You know how we get pop ups from Foundant regarding GLM updates or notices about updates or changes made? Is there a way we can provide a pop up to our grant evaluators so when they log in, for example, they would see “Don’t forget evaluations are due 01/22!” or "Our next meeting is on 03/15." We are trying to find a way to lessen our email communications and be a bit more strategic and streamlined in our messaging.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

15. It would be nice if we could add some static messages (dynamic would be even better, but first things first) to the Application Status/Applicant Dashboard. That way we can post standing due dates, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

16. Teachers are the grantees. The arts and science venues and bus transportation companies are key vendors and partners. We'd like to communicate with all parties concerned to deliver an awesome experience when awarding our grants.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

17. Is there a way to change the "from" email address to reflect our organizations email? When we generate emails to our board or to grantees via Foundant, some may be filtering into their spam folders vs their inbox or may glance over it as it is not a recognizable email to them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

18. We have two Eligibility Quiz options on our Apply Page. Originally, we rolled them out at the same time and luckily they appeared in the order on the page in a way that made sense (the higher priority was on top).

Since we made an edit to said "higher priority" quiz, and added it to our updated processes, it seems to have taken second fiddle in the order of EQs on the Apply page. I thought by reordering my list of active processes in Process Manager, this would fix it. It does not :(

I cannot figure out any way…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love that we can have Due Dates on different forms in our process and can set a Hard Deadline on forms in the stages of the process, but one area that we have a "Due Date" that acts as more of a "suggested time frame" is in the Follow Up. Here, we really do not care for a Hard Deadline, and that is toggled off. I wish that there is also a way to toggle off the time option though -it's unnecessary and extra work!

What we have seen is that when we add new forms for the process,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Many of our applicants are contracted grant writers and use one email address. As such, in order for them to do their job, they're needing to make up a new email address every time they apply on behalf of a new organization. Can we please allow applicants the ability to link to more than one account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

• Don't see your idea?