GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1224 results found

1. We often have to reassign applications and grants to different users due to changing circumstances (a staffing change at the organization being the most common). We would like the new contact to be able to see all of the past grant history, but that frequently includes numerous grants, and is time-consuming to have to individually reassign each of them. It would be great if we could batch reassignments- for instance, if an executive director left an organization with whom we have a 20 year grant history, it would make life much easier to be able to check "reassign all" to…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Archived  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In love with the auto-assign follow-ups! Easy, intuitive, and saved soooo much time. So of course, inspired by this giant leap forward in functionality, I want it all... so I'm making some more suggestions around the grant approval workflow. But know that I'm cognizant that all of this takes time and may or may not be practical.

One of our grant programs is paid out in 5 installments, 25%-25%-25%-15%-10%. The process of entering installments requires me to enter the # of installments (5) and months between installments (3). Then I need to adjust each installment to the proper amount.

I…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

3. So this probably only occurred to me because I just copied a follow up TEN times... not sure many folks will have encountered this. In any case, when you create a follow up, there are six automatic email selections to decide on (even if "not using" is your decision). I found it tedious to have to select the six emails ten times (sixty drop-down menus), so I was wondering if it would be possible when copying a follow up, to have the automatic email selections default to the original follow up's selections?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

4. To check applications for completeness or if I have a question or concern, my work flow often involves checking the most recent 990 against information provided in the application form (income, expenses, board size and make up, etc). Unfortunately, while I can do a Charity Check inside of a project, I have to leave the application and exit the project to bring up the 990. Sometimes I am on top of it and open the 990 before I get into the application but usually, I enter the application from the Application Submitted tab on the dashboard which takes me right…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  4 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 58 59 60 62 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?